Disney's Magical Express and DVC

What's the latest you can add on ME without baggage transfer? We are still debating about a car and leave this Friday....

If she is staying in your room, she has to be on your reservation and she will get DME.

Fabulous! Thanks for the info. There were no plans of anyone joining us at AKV but due to flights we had to do it this way, she is coming in a day early for our 3 night bounceback cruise after WDW!! :cool1:

I really enjoyed going on ME from SSR to DCL. It was my first time for that and I thought it was way more fun than renting a car!:thumbsup2

if you use the ME from airport to hotel, you can rent a car once you've checked in, and save on airport rentel fees which are stiff in fl. also, you don't have to do it at resort, you can call any enterprise and they will come get you. In fact many will in Orlando.At least you could in 09. this dec 11th is my forst time back since then, and I live in SC now, 4 hr drive so we'll be driving!

Is the ME still available and free for DVC members, we are new and in pre-planning our first BWV stay!! :goodvibes

Yup, still available and no charge for DVC members. There is a link right on the DVC website. I think it under Vacation Planning, but I am not 100% sure on that. It is there; I've used it!

Is the ME still available and free for DVC members, we are new and in pre-planning our first BWV stay!! :goodvibes

You can call member services to set up ME. I did that once I had my airline reservations. I received my luggage tags and travel vouchers in the mail as you would booking through Disney directly.

Yup, still available and no charge for DVC members. There is a link right on the DVC website. I think it under Vacation Planning, but I am not 100% sure on that. It is there; I've used it!

You can call member services to set up ME. I did that once I had my airline reservations. I received my luggage tags and travel vouchers in the mail as you would booking through Disney directly.

Excellent!! :wave2::wave2:

Thank-you both!! If I ever get my login straightened out... :confused:

I will be looking for the link!! :badpc:

Excellent!! :wave2::wave2:

Thank-you both!! If I ever get my login straightened out... :confused:

I will be looking for the link!! :badpc:

How new an owner are you?
We just signed on 10/13; have not received our materials yet.
I can't wait to start planning some vacations!:banana:

Anyone familiar with the carry-over benefit, since we booked so late in the calendar year?

ET:)

What if you don't have an airline reservation for the day that your vacation starts??
I plan to take a cruise from Port Canaveral, on a non-Disney cruise line, prior to my DVC stay. At the end of the cruise, they will shuttle me back to Orlando/MCO. I was told by MS, that I can not use Magic Express, from MCO, to get to my DVC vacation because I need to have a flight number from that same day, to log a reservation with them.
Are they for real ??:confused3

What if someone had a late flight in to Orlando, and stayed over at the Orlando Airport Hyatt, could they not use Magic Express the next day to get to WDW???

I thought I read where you can board ME, with all your roll-on luggage, and don't necessarily need flight info., if you are not checking any bags through the airlines ?? Wouldn't they let you board ME, as long as you have a valid Disney reservation ??

FALSE ALARM :
I just spoke with "Macy Jo" (what a great name) at 407-WDISNEY, and she assured me that I would be able to use ME, even if I don't have a flight into MCO on the same day.
PHEW! - I feel better now.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter