• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Magical Celebrations Sweepstakes. (Times Up!)

I just entered the HP contest. One of the download options is the castle wallpaper from the Disney.com download. It looks close to the same anyway. There was a second option for wallpaper download and I did that one instead.

Thanks for the info on the new contest!:)

Your Welcome!

LOL yeah I got that email too but I was persistant and kept emailing until I got a response I liked better :)
I can try again and see what happens with Day 8.

someone yesterday or the other day said they couldn't log in.. I am having that problem now. And I know my password and user name are right. AAHHH

Woot Thanks for the Link to day 1 and the Link for today glad it worked today now all we need is #8

Thanks for keeping this thread updated!

this is amazing...hope I win!!!

life would be so grand if i could add another Disney vacation

someone yesterday or the other day said they couldn't log in.. I am having that problem now. And I know my password and user name are right. AAHHH

I have been having that problem the last 2 days. If I try the forgot ID or forgot password links, they don't work either!:confused3

Any idea why everytime I try to enter it says:

Sorry, you are not eligible to win this sweepstakes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter