Disney's Jungle Adventures on Ice! -- Tell me about it....

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
Anyone seen this show? Last fall I saw "75 years of Magic" which I really enjoyed. I was just wondering how it compares.......
Thanks for any info!

We saw this recently and thought it was good but not great. They spent a lot of the time on the Jungle Book (not our favorite) and very little time on the Lion King with Tarzan finishing out the show just right. The effects are always good and the cast is talented but it just seemed off balance. We saw Hercules when it came out a few years back and it was much better! I guess it all depends on how much you like the "topic". We went to Jungle Adventures with our 9 Year old Brownie troop and they seemed to enjoy it enough but would have picked something else from Disney if it was available.

and we loved it! My dh said the same thing about the jungle book, but I happened to have loved it! I am a big fan of the jungle book, just that my dh said that he thought it was kind of boring, but loved the Tarzan part!

It's a very good show and I would go see it again if I had the opportunity.

The "trashin' the camp" part of Tarzan is done really well. My girls LOVED the whole show. They were 9 and 2.

We tok our then 2.5 yr. old last Dec. and she LOVED it!! We were afraid she was too young but she was mesmerized the whole time. We really enjoyed it. Yes, the Jungle Book part was longer then the others but we still really loved it and would absolutely go again!!!

Happy Day
CatOne:bounce: :bounce:

Have to agree with the above comments, Jungle Book was far to long, but Lion King and the Tarzan segments were great. This was the first time we saw anything like this and the kids were mesmerized! (3yr and 12yr.)

Where is Disney's Adventures on Ice - We were there last year but never saw it

Any helpful info please

:bounce: :confused:

Disney Jungle Adventures on Ice is a show that travels throughout the country (kind of like the circus).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter