Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Information & Questions + Construction Updates

Disney’s Grand Floridian Gingerbread House is Officially OPEN

1699454253210.jpeg

The menu includes a variety of treats, like the classic Gingerbread Buddy to Peppermint Bark to Gingersnap Cookies to a Gingerbread House! You can check out the list and prices below, which range from $4 to $85.

IMG_7706.jpeg

IMG_7705.jpeg

Below, you can see the Twinings Chai Tea Cupcake Sampler for $16, traditional Stollen Bread for $25, and a Gingerbread Buddy for $7.75.

1699454411418.png

New Private Dining Offerings Now Available at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Guests staying at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa should be aware that Private Dining introduced a new offering on November 8, 2023. Guests wishing to enjoy this service can now order breakfast for four (4) Guests for $95 plus tax and gratuity. Here is additional information:

The Grand Family Breakfast (serves four) - Scrambled Eggs, Mickey-shaped Waffles, Bacon, Sausage, Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole, Biscuits, and Fresh Fruit accompanied with Butter, Jam, Maple Syrup, Minute Maid Orange Juice, and your choice of Hot Beverage.

Private Dining (which allows Guests to relax in the privacy of their room while enjoying distinctive dining selections) will also be selling select gingerbread items that are currently be sold in the lobby Gingerbread House for a limited time.

Hi all! I'm trying to see if there are rooms available with the AP discount the last weekend of January. I'm trying to see if the math will be worth it to buy to annual pass. If anyone is able to check for me, I'd appreciate it! If you could send me a DM :)

Hi all! I'm trying to see if there are rooms available with the AP discount the last weekend of January. I'm trying to see if the math will be worth it to buy to annual pass. If anyone is able to check for me, I'd appreciate it! If you could send me a DM :)
The AP rates are Sunday to Thursday . So if you are going Fri and Sat those nights will be rack rate.

Edit: the DisneyVisa discount was 20% off GF for the weekend, resort view was $759 lowered to $631.

Last edited:
Just wanted to share - I saw a report by a guest staying at The Grand, that according to a CM, the Tree is scheduled to go up on 11/19.

Also wanted to share this info posted by @Darth Mando in the CL Thread who’s staying at The Grand from the UK in July HERE.

"Since March 2022, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa has been undergoing a period of enhancement to continuously improve the magic of this fantastic Resort.

Walt Disney Travel Company International have just been made aware that some minor aspects of this ongoing period of enhancement will continue to take place during your stay through Summer 2024. This will include some minor work to the exterior of the Main Building and the lobby will also be undergoing some enhancements, but will remain fully accessible. We would like to take the opportunity to assure you that these minor enhancements will not deter from the comfort and luxury of your stay at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa."

1700001795867.jpeg
From 11/9...I left on 11/12 and the wall hadn't been pushed back any further at that point.

I did take a tiny peek in 1900 Park Fare because there was a decent gap in the doorway - what used to be the entrance but I think was changed to the exit at one point some years back (near the front of the resort, not the entrance near GF Cafe)? The old podium was covered in heavy plastic and basically looked like a construction area in there still. Kind of disappointing after all this time! I couldn't see much, but at least something appears to be happening.

New Year's Eve at the Grand. Do they bring in any music or is it just the regular piano guy.

We were there before Covid and the orchestra was still there and it was so fun. Just wondering if anybody knows if they will do anything special.

New Year's Eve at the Grand. Do they bring in any music or is it just the regular piano guy.

We were there before Covid and the orchestra was still there and it was so fun. Just wondering if anybody knows if they will do anything special.
I was there 2020/21 21/22 and 22/23 for NYE. They did not bring in extra music.

The orchestra is missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter