• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Information & Questions + Construction Updates

Do you all think I am safe canceling my back up resort for November? I just read a blog about how CMs say the construction is on hold until after the holidays, but I am nervous.

Thank you. That’s what I am thinking.
We had the same issue as @trishadono in May.

I have a room for early November, and at this point - even with the lobby improving this morning - I’m strongly leaning to cancel and go with my backup.

I want to make park and meal plans and not worry that my room won’t be open or that all amenities won’t be up and running in time for our stay. After the stress in May, I want to enjoy the next 60 days and not be constantly monitoring for updates.

I booked a room for the second week of March, 2024 and just received an email that renovations will be occurring at the Grand Floridian during my stay. I was under the impression renovations would be complete by March 2024. Apparently not?

The lobby looks great! Is the scaffolding and outdoor construction still the same as it was?

I booked a room for the second week of March, 2024 and just received an email that renovations will be occurring at the Grand Floridian during my stay. I was under the impression renovations would be complete by March 2024. Apparently not?
Unfortunately no one knows for sure. Nothing has been confirmed or announced yet.

How crowded has the Enchanted Rose been lately? My sister and I are taking a short girls trip at the end of October. On our arrival day, we were thinking of a MK resort lounge crawl in the evening.

How crowded has the Enchanted Rose been lately? My sister and I are taking a short girls trip at the end of October. On our arrival day, we were thinking of a MK resort lounge crawl in the evening.
There was quite a line there tonight, but it is a holiday weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter