• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's FORT WILDERNESS CABINS & CAMPGROUNDS Information & Questions

Can anyone recommend a place to rent wheelchairs! I know I saw it some where, but I don't remember where!

When do campers start to decorate their sites for Christmas? We will be there Nov 12 - 19, which is probably early, but I was hoping there would be something holiday themed going on: parade, lights, etc.

I am thinking about booking a campsite for this Fall. Would we be able to sign up for a bounce back trip for a resort stay for next year during this trip? Or do you not receive the bounce back offer at Fort Wilderness campsites?

Thanks!

Who do you all order groceries from?

GardenGrocer...never had a problem with them. Small delivery charge but you pick your delivery time window and they'll send a text when groceries are delivered. I believe I also received a phone call after the delivery to check it's accuracy. A good, reputable company with excellent service. :tink:

GardenGrocer...never had a problem with them. Small delivery charge but you pick your delivery time window and they'll send a text when groceries are delivered. I believe I also received a phone call after the delivery to check it's accuracy. A good, reputable company with excellent service. :tink:

Thanks!

Are they allowed to deliver directly to the cabin or do you have to go to the "front desk" to pick up your groceries?

TIA

Tom

Are they allowed to deliver directly to the cabin or do you have to go to the "front desk" to pick up your groceries? TIA Tom
When we've used GG the order was already in our cabin/fridge when we arrived. A great service. No problems at all.

Forgive me for asking this but I have minimal time to search through numerous posts...I know the campgrounds tend to fill up quickly and I will be going during a holiday week soooooo how far in advance can I book a reservation? And yes... I am looking at 2016! Call me crazy!:rotfl2:

Hi all, my wife and I are planning to rent a golf cart for our stay in December. We have 4 adults, a 2year old and a 3mo old (in the ergo carrier), I know we are crazy lol! Will a regular golf cart fit us all or would we have to go with a 6 sweater? Does anyone have any pictures of the two? Thanks so much! We can't wait to ride around and see all the Xmas decorations!

Hi all, my wife and I are planning to rent a golf cart for our stay in December. We have 4 adults, a 2year old and a 3mo old (in the ergo carrier), I know we are crazy lol! Will a regular golf cart fit us all or would we have to go with a 6 sweater? Does anyone have any pictures of the two? Thanks so much! We can't wait to ride around and see all the Xmas decorations!
you should be fine with a 6 seater:)

We were 4 adults and three kids 9,8,2..... I requested a 6 seater but they are not gaurenteed. We received a 4 seater on check in, but got a call 2 days later when the 6 seater was available. It was an easy switch out. Having a 4 seater was only bad when you are trying to get luggage to your cabin. After that the 2 yr old and 3 mth old will be on your lap mostly while you ride around. Just take into account when you leave you may have multiple trips again to bring luggage back to pick up. Hope this info helps

We rented a 4 seater and had 4 adults, 3yo, and 6 mo. old PLUS all the other bags, stroller,etc. No problem at all.

Forgive me for asking this but I have minimal time to search through numerous posts...I know the campgrounds tend to fill up quickly and I will be going during a holiday week soooooo how far in advance can I book a reservation? And yes... I am looking at 2016! Call me crazy!:rotfl2:

I think I have read that you can book 499 days out, so right now you could book into February 2016. When you call, you are given the highest rate of the current year and then once the official rates come out, your rate is adjusted.

Hello all, I am sorry if this has been asked already. Do the campgrounds offer Trick Or Treating on Halloween night? I thought I read somewhere that they did but I wanted to verify. Thank you!

Hello all, I am sorry if this has been asked already. Do the campgrounds offer Trick Or Treating on Halloween night? I thought I read somewhere that they did but I wanted to verify. Thank you!
they do!!!!!! I have a friend that did it and said to was awesome!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter