• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Family Magic Tour

We'll be staying for part of the trip at AKL, but we're debating on trying PC or our old stand-by CBR, for the first 5 nights...

How soon can you book a Family Magic Tour? We're staying for 11-12 days. Would it be possible to book the tour once we get to WDW, or should we do it as soon as we can?

Schmeck

I had originally booked this tour for a Thursday since that was going to me our MK day. However, once Monday rolled around and the kids hadn't been to MK yet (we had been there 4 days by then), they were getting restless. So there I was Monday afternoon in the middle of MGM calling guest relations from my cell phone to get my tour switched to THE NEXT DAY!! No problem!! We took the tour on Tuesday and had a blast.

The only thing to be careful about is if you have to cancel your tour, it must be done 24 hours in advance or they will charge you the full amount. When I called to switch my ressies the CM told me there was NO cancelation window bu that point. Didn't matter for us.

Have a great time! The tour is a hoot!!

Originally posted by ArielsDad

The Missus looked at me like I had 5 heads last night when I told her that. She'll get into it though...

Funnily enough after i booked the same thing today (for next Sunday) my wife gave me what i can only imagine as the exact same look...... Funny that. ;)

I am sure my mom who is flying 4000 miles will give me the look she always used to when i was a kid.

Me? I can ham it up with the best of them :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I was glad to see this post!
I've been back and forth about registering for this tour because I wasn't sure about DS's age (He's four). Would those of you with younger children comment about how your kids did understanding the idea and playing along?
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter