Disney's Family Magic Tour (MK)

RDP

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been on this tour, how was it? Thinking we may book this one for our November trip.

Interested, too. I booked this for our trip in October. We're Disney vets and I'm looking for some new experiences to keep us from plowing through every morning like our pants are on fire. Hopefully this will help us stop and smell the roses a bit.

I'm pretty sure its a controlled scavenger hunt. How long will it actually take?

Possible Spoiler below:

Is Peter Pan still at the end of the tour like I've heard?

Interested, too. I booked this for our trip in October. We're Disney vets and I'm looking for some new experiences to keep us from plowing through every morning like our pants are on fire. Hopefully this will help us stop and smell the roses a bit.

I'm pretty sure its a controlled scavenger hunt. How long will it actually take?

Possible Spoiler below:

Is Peter Pan still at the end of the tour like I've heard?

I think its around 2-3 hours, our children sound the right age for it and like yourselves we are looking for a new experience.

We did the tour a few years ago. We enjoyed it and the kids loved it. It was @ 3 hours long and there were 2 character interactions.

We did the tour a few years ago. We enjoyed it and the kids loved it. It was @ 3 hours long and there were 2 character interactions.

What kind of things do you do / see?

We did it last fall, and wd all loved it! Our girls were 10, 8, and 4, and they had a great time. It is a scavenger hunt through the MK. With 2 surprise character meetings.

We did the FMT when our son was 6 and we all loved it! We had a treasure map and the kids had to search for the clues and lead us around Magic Kingdom. Lots of silliness and fun. The grown ups were involved too. It was a few years ago, so it may have changed, but I don't want to spoil anything. I would highly recommend it. :thumbsup2

Here's our amazing guide, Jeff. :worship:
Disney1201.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter