Disney's emergency number onboard??

Faith&Hope

I'd rather be cruisin'...
What is Disney's emergency number on the ship? I can't seem to locate it anywhere! Hoping to not need it this cruise but had an emergency and had to be contacted last year:sad1:

Thanks!

According to my Passporter book, callers from the outside can reach you Toll-free at 888-DC-ATSEA. Hope this helps.

I thought it was $6.95 per minute.

Woody

It may be toll free for the person that is calling, but the receiver may be billed per minute.

I thought that I had seen a post where it was mentioned that both parties will be billed. I doubt if it is a big worry for most people. Most likely if you are using the ship to shore line it is for a true emergency.

I thought it was $6.95 per minute.

Woody

The call is toll free, but I read somewhere that they require a credit card prior to putting the call through, and I'm pretty sure that $6.95 per minute is the current rate.

How can someone reach me on the ship in case of an emergency?
Friends and family can contact you aboard the Disney Magic® or the Disney Wonder® by calling (888) 322-8732†. The cost is $7 per minute and CC information must be entered before the call will be connected

Thanks for the number! Like I said, last year we had an almost death experience and our family had to contact us onboard. They just called as normal but it will be billed at 6.95 per minute onto your room account. And let me tell you, it sure adds up quickly! And when you try to call out, you still have to pay even if you can't get through! That $200 phone bill didn't put a smile on my face!:sad2:

Hopefully noone will have to be contacted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter