Disney's Electrical Parade

talking mickey

Earning My Ears
i just found out that just 4 years ago yesterday disney broght over Disney's Electrical Parade form california i wish they bring it back to life

The Main Street Electrical Parade has been running in the Magic Kingdom in WDW since June 5th of 2010 after ending it's run in California Adventure on April 18th of that year.

The current run is an "open ended limited engagement" mean there is no scheduled end date at the current time.

It runs basically every night during the summer season, once or twice. The only nights it wasn't running when I was there in December were the Christmas Party nights.

The Main Street Electrical Parade has been running in the Magic Kingdom in WDW since June 5th of 2010 after ending it's run in California Adventure on April 18th of that year.

The current run is an "open ended limited engagement" mean there is no scheduled end date at the current time.

This doesn't add to the discussion much, but I just have to point out that I didn't know that was the EXACT date it started back in WDW again. I say this because when I was there in 2010, my next-to-last day was June 3rd, and I was at the MK, and made a point of watching, recording some of SpectroMagic. I didn't realize I was watching one of the last performances of that parade. That's eerie. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter