Disney's Electrical Parade or Spectromagic Parade, which do you like better

Spectro!!! The music is so much better. Spectro was the first thing we saw on our 1st trip to WDW in 1990. The music reminds me of my parents who were with us and have since passed away. My kids and I always cry when the music starts because it reminds us of that wonderful first trip. I was hoping it would come back for our trip in October, but it's not looking good.
MSEP music makes my skin crawl!!!

I like Spectro better. I like the float designs better, it seems to have more lights and I love the sound track. I miss it, too. :sad2:

I agree with this! I didn't mind seeing MSEP again for old times sake but I hope Spectro is back when I go next.

I enjoy both, but as I grew up with and know Spectro best, I'm going to have to say Spectro. There's just something special and so meaningful about it to me.

I miss spectro so much. Does anybody know when they might be bringing it back?

I would love to know, I really hope they bring it back.

I LOVE Spectromagic and can't wait until it returns. I would probably enjoy MSEP more if I hadn't already fallen in love with Spectromagic.

Spectromagic! I am happy I had a chance to see MSEP, but I definitely prefer spectro. I wish they'd bring it back, but until then, I have it on my iPod!

SPECTROMAGIC!!!! The music makes the hair on my arms stand up! We sooooo wish they would bring it back. One good thing about this year is we'll be able to fit in a few more rides while the masses are watching the parade! After seeing Spectro our first 4 years we were excited to see the "old" night parade. Once it started we were very underwhelmed. As it ended all me and my DH could think was "that was an hour of our lives we'll never get back"!

Spectro! I really miss it. It just reaches into me and gives me a feeling I can't explain. Almost like all the disney magic is real. Hope they bring it back. We watched the other last summer and didn't even bother with it this year.

Well I remember MSEP from when I was a kid and I'm glad they brought it back for a run and I got to see it again.With that said I'm not showing much interest in seeing it again,which is amazing because everytime I'm in MK and Spectro is running I HAVE to see it,even though I've seen it probably a 100 times.It's like Illuminations which is my favorite nighttime show which I've probably seen over 200 times and I just don't get tired of it,Wishes is the same way even though I haven't seen it as much as Illuminations.So my favorite,obviously Spectro!!

I hope everyone who wants wants Spectro back doesn't just say it here but lets WDW know.

I hope everyone who wants wants Spectro back doesn't just say it here but lets WDW know.

Is there a chance that Spectro won't be coming back???

B/c I'll be totally upset if I don't get to see it again until I'm old and gray.

I mean don't get me wrong MSEP was the first parade I saw in WDW and all I remember was that the music reminded me of a carnival with lots of christmas lights. I specifically remember the lights b/c they looked like the same lights that were used on my tree and I was always stepping on them and that was way before LED, so not only did it hurt very much, but the whole string would go out.

Is there a chance that Spectro won't be coming back???

B/c I'll be totally upset if I don't get to see it again until I'm old and gray.

I mean don't get me wrong MSEP was the first parade I saw in WDW and all I remember was that the music reminded me of a carnival with lots of christmas lights. I specifically remember the lights b/c they looked like the same lights that were used on my tree and I was always stepping on them and that was way before LED, so not only did it hurt very much, but the whole string would go out.

As far as I know they are bringing it back. I just want them to know how people feel about it so it's back asap!

As far as I know they are bringing it back. I just want them to know how people feel about it so it's back asap!

Ok...now I feel better. When I was originally posting, I got quite nervous thinking I may have to travel to a far off place in a foreign country :scared1: to see it again.

I agree with this! I didn't mind seeing MSEP again for old times sake but I hope Spectro is back when I go next.
That is exactly how I felt. I'd seen enough Spectros and was pretty much skipping them, even though I did enjoy hearing the music if I was close enough.

I was glad to hear MSEP would be back. I watched it twice and that was enough. Now it gets skipped.

MSEP doesn't hold a candle to Spectro. Send it back to Disneyland. They like it. Let them have it.

Eager to see Spectro again.

Those guys with the white faces always freak me out.:scared1:
and I really hate those white face freaks :scared1:
I like the Chuckies. I liked them before they tried to make them bland and un-freaky looking.

Chuckies never get the love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter