Disney's Electrical Parade or Spectromagic Parade, which do you like better

Spectro, all the way!!!! The music is waaay better than MSEP, and it really makes the parade magical..:thumbsup2
awdwnut

Spectro for me...I cry as soon as I hear the music. That being said MSEP was the first parade I ever saw at WDW so it'll be nice to see it again, but I'm still hoping/waiting for the return of Spectro.

Always dear to us....first parade we ever seen in WDW.....and both our children marched in it different years with their school band.......something about the park going dark and then that music.......Spectro...eh.....

I remember buying a cassette tape in the late 80's in WDW which had the Electrical Parade 'music' on it.

My god, that noise is soooo bad. How can anyone listen to that madness, it's designed to annoy not sooth or stir the emotions.

SPECTRO!!! Whenever I hear Jiminey Cricket's voice as soon as the lights get dim or that music....man do I get the chills!!

Looks like MSEP has had some changes since the last time I saw it (few yrs ago) so....I guess I can deal...but will certainly miss Spectro on this trip!

Most definitely Spectro is my favorite. I just don't like the music they play during MSEP.

Always dear to us....first parade we ever seen in WDW.....and both our children marched in it different years with their school band.......something about the park going dark and then that music.......Spectro...eh.....

We like both parades, but MSEP was the first parade we saw on our honeymoon. So like Pepe of Ohio it has a special place in our memories.

I love Spectro! I grew up on MSEP in Disneyland and I have to say that I think Spectromagic is a much better parade. They are both very special to me but if I could choose which to see I'd see Spectro.

MSEP

The music was cutting edge technology for its time. It still brings chills when I hear it.

Without question SPECTRO!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I am sooo dissapointed in won't be playing for our trip on 8/25.

Spectro!!!!

We don't even bother with the parade anymore, just don't care for MSEP. To me, it is just a bunch of cool floats with lights and some pretty annoying music. Spectro just had that extra something that you can't put your finger on but what makes WDW so great.

I love Spectromagic!!! The music, the floats, everything.

Don't get me wrong, but the MSEP is nice too. The music is very blah though.

I will say that Pete's Dragon float is incredible, every time I see it. Just amazing. I do like too how there seems to be more interaction with the crowd with the MSEP.

And not that I'm unpatriotic or anything, but the salute to America seems like they just tagged it on to make the parade longer. Don't get me wrong, the floats are amazing, but it just doesn't make sense to me.

Spectro is certainly my favorite. I love the music so much better than that of MSEP. Also, the floats seem be be more creatively done. MSEP is nice, but Spectro is best.

I guess I am in the minority and not sure which was which but I like the parade with the original weird music I wish I could sing it for you when I was there in 1996 they changed the music and was very disappointed but I hear the original is back and that's what I like the music is weird but to me the parade is not the same without it

Main Street Electrical Parade! I'm in the minority, but I LOVE the music. I think it's neat the way the music changes to suit whichever float is going by.

Spectromagic - eh. Those guys with the white faces always freak me out.:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter