Disney's Dreams come True cart - was it popular? Can't find any online....

lovingthemouse

magic is in the heart of the beholder...
Two weeks ago my dgs was in the Little Mermaid play, and I always make a scrapbook of his roles, but this cart does not seem to be available... was it that popular or is it no longer available?

Thought I had found one, but they are out of stock...

Two weeks ago my dgs was in the Little Mermaid play, and I always make a scrapbook of his roles, but this cart does not seem to be available... was it that popular or is it no longer available?

Thought I had found one, but they are out of stock...

I think it was popular but is no longer available- they stopped producing the early Disney ones a year or 2 ago. Your best bet may be if someone on the board has the cart and can lend it to you- especially from that area of the world. I know I have it but it may be easier to borrow it if Buffy, Jennifer, or someone else up in New England can let you borrow it.

Rebecca

if you can use SVGs - my last post had Ariel - 2 of her
I debated about those since I had the cart & could use it but decided to do them for the fun of it - getting almost done with my albumes so I'm trying to slow down some:confused3

Oh Jen - I would really appreciate borrowing it. Tyler was in "the Little Mermaid," as Grimsby, 2 weeks ago ; and was in "Beauty and the Beast" last yr. Could i borrow it for just a few weeks, I have Feb vacation to get them cut out.
Thanks so much for your offer.
Reddy, thanks for the offer but I can't use SVG's.
Rebecca, thanks for the advice.

Are they both on the same cartridge? If not, I can send Happily Ever After too...I'll go write myself a note so I don't forget. And really, no rush, I've got them linked to my Gypsy so I can go without them for a while ;)

Jen - got the cart today and will begin cutting tomorrow - thank you so much for the loan!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter