Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t really tell you guys this so you could tell me why my vacation wasn’t good enough for you. It was more of an fyi. My SO and I are just happy to have a vacation at all at this point. I’ve stayed at almost every resort on property(yes people including the riviera which didn’t have any space for our stay)and this is just another I can check off the list. We are very easy going people and appreciate that Disney came to us swiftly to resolve this instead of posting an article and expecting us to have to sit on hold for hours with others trying to move again.

I didn’t really tell you guys this so you could tell me why my vacation wasn’t good enough for you. It was more of an fyi. My SO and I are just happy to have a vacation at all at this point. I’ve stayed at almost every resort on property(yes people including the riviera which didn’t have any space for our stay)and this is just another I can check off the list. We are very easy going people and appreciate that Disney came to us swiftly to resolve this instead of posting an article and expecting us to have to sit on hold for hours with others trying to move again.

I think you are taking the posts way too personally, no one is saying your vacation isn't good enough.

We are just having a discussion about what we would have wanted if we were asked to move, it's what people do while trip planning and day dreaming...

We are just having a discussion about what we would have wanted if we were asked to move, it's what people do while trip planning and day dreaming...
If GDT didn't open, I would wish for Poly, but since that can't be anytime soon, I'd wish for a CR Tower room and walk to MK...

Hmmm ok...guessing maybe their original date would've worked if the playoffs/championship didn't take as many games...plus they had that delay when they protested, so I guess that makes sense.
Ah, I stopped following bball after the first month, so the timing makes perfect sense, thanks!

Since we have an 11/5 starting stay, I was wondering if they were canceling on a rolling basis

If GDT didn't open, I would wish for Poly, but since that can't be anytime soon, I'd wish for a CR Tower room and walk to MK...

I would wish for WL as we got to stay there once and loved it. At this point, I am trying to figure out if we should keep our GDT reservation for the first week in December, or switch to another resort that will have quick dining options. All of our ADR’s except one are for lunch, and I was counting on grabbing something at El Mercado if we were peckish after the parks close.

Obviously everything is very fluid, but was there any mention if Coronado would open only certain sections? Just booked a regular room for Christmas/New Years, but want to stay in Gran Destino again. Was going to request Cabanas 8C, just didn't know if every building would be open or if that information is even out there.

I have an AP and we are scheduled to check into two rooms in GDT on 11/9 and departing on 11/12. Love it there, but have been considering changing to Dolphin as its about $250 less. with their AP rate even with the daily resort fee and parking.

I have an AP and we are scheduled to check into two rooms in GDT on 11/9 and departing on 11/12. Love it there, but have been considering changing to Dolphin as its about $250 less. with their AP rate even with the daily resort fee and parking.

My cousin & I switched! As much as I love Coronado, the appeal of walking to 2 parks and saving money was greater. With the boarding group at Hollywood Studios, we wanted to be able to control it and are excited to just walk over in the morning.

We are booked for our first GDT stay 12/4-/12/12, we've stayed at CSR many times though. I'm really hoping that they have Toledo open for our stay, seems like it really takes away from part of our stay since we were so looking forward to eating there.

I switched from GDT to Swan yesterday. The savings from the AP rate plus a balcony are just to good to pass up. The ability to walk to HS and EP doesn’t hurt either...

Wow, turning their noses up at the GF? We were moved there from POFQ and are ecstatic. There are pros and cons to every resort. Hard to argue the long list of pros to the GF, and the OP is happy with the switch. Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter