• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any idea what Toledo will be offering on NYE? Some friends would love to have a late dinner up there, and enjoy the fireworks. However, I'm wondering if the restaurant will instead be offering a party of some kind for a fee? I'm wondering if any announcement has been made, or do we have to wait and see? My friend's ADR day is quickly approaching, so I guess we'll find out shortly if the restaurant will accept regular ADR's that night.

We have the same plan. Right now it looks like no ADR on NYE. They are available on the surrounding days, so looks like there will be a party event of some sort. We'll have to wait for an announcement.

You guys!!! There are pictures of the lobby and parts of restaurant on Facebook of Tower. From the little I saw I have ZERO regrets switching from Yacht Club to the Tower!

I'm not sure how this is not a deluxe! Very, very upscale. Definitely get a fine hotel in Barcelona/Spain/artsy feeling...

Last edited:
You guys!!! There are pictures of the lobby and parts of restaurant on Facebook of Tower. From the little I saw I have ZERO regrets switching from Yacht Club to the Tower!

I'm not sure how this is not a deluxe! Very, very upscale. Definitely get a fine hotel in Barcelona/Spain/artsy feeling...

Which Facebook page has pictures? I’m dying to see!!

Are some of those the lobby?!

I'm almost positive most of them are the lobby. There were more that showed the new Barcelona Lounge which is in lobby, but had people so I didn't download those.

Last edited:
I must say the lobby looks fantastic!
They could have easily said "this is a deluxe resort" and I'd believe it.

I can't wait to see more detailed photos :D
i was thinking the same thing. My room rate is great too! 2 nights at $185US and another 2 nights at $200US but I booked it in December for this August

Those pictures are amazing!! It looks so beautiful!! I am so excited to stay there this Thanksgiving!! After seeing those photos, I am sooooo happy that we switched from the Polynesian to stay here!! :lovestruc
Those pictures are amazing!! It looks so beautiful!! I am so excited to stay there this Thanksgiving!! After seeing those photos, I am sooooo happy that we switched from the Polynesian to stay here!! :lovestruc
where were these on facebook please? i couldn't locate them and appreciate you posted them here. thanks.

where were these on facebook please? i couldn't locate them and appreciate you posted them here. thanks.

Hi, I'm not sure where they came from on facebook.... I am probably one of the few people on the planet who doesn't have a facebook account . lol

@Farro found the photos and was kind enough to share them on here for us. :) I'm thrilled she posted them here- It makes me like 10,000+++ times more excited for our stay there in November!! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter