Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does access to the lounge for breakfast and drinks work. Say we have 4 people in our room, but just one of wants to run get breakfast for everyone. Is that ok? How does access work?

Yes, that is okay. Your Magic Band gets you access to the lounge.

Yes, that is okay. Your Magic Band gets you access to the lounge.
So when everyone comes down you just have to have one of your magic bands with you to get in? I wasn't sure if there was extra control to prevent others from getting into the lounge.

So when everyone comes down you just have to have one of your magic bands with you to get in? I wasn't sure if there was extra control to prevent others from getting into the lounge.

No, everyone would need their Magic Band.

So, I just booked CSR BC for my mom and I March 30th-April 7th. We were originally doing a split stay at the Poly and POFQ, but I was getting nervous with so many negative reviews with the Poly. I found a great Orbitz deal and saved $750 on our trip plus we now have breakfast included!

My question is for those of you who have stayed business class, are there soft drinks available in the mornings with breakfast? I'm not a coffee drinker and need my diet coke to get going in the morning. Just wondering if I need to stop by in the evenings and pick one up to save for the morning? Also, does anyone know if CSR sells gallons of distilled water in their gift shop? I have bought it before for my mom's CPAP at POR. Thanks!

So, I just booked CSR BC for my mom and I March 30th-April 7th. We were originally doing a split stay at the Poly and POFQ, but I was getting nervous with so many negative reviews with the Poly. I found a great Orbitz deal and saved $750 on our trip plus we now have breakfast included!

My question is for those of you who have stayed business class, are there soft drinks available in the mornings with breakfast? I'm not a coffee drinker and need my diet coke to get going in the morning. Just wondering if I need to stop by in the evenings and pick one up to save for the morning? Also, does anyone know if CSR sells gallons of distilled water in their gift shop? I have bought it before for my mom's CPAP at POR. Thanks!

Yes you can request cans of soft drinks in the morning if they don't have them out (they weren't out last time we were there but my daughter got knew every morning and I took one for later in afternoon)

You access the business room with your Magic Band. When we were there we saw people come in a get food to take back to their rooms (and for more than themselves as well). They also do coffee cups to go, so that is handy :)

I did online check in. But Casitas wasn't an option. Can I call in a request and does anyone know the number if so. We were thinking casitas 4. We just want to be near parking lot and buses. Don't really care about the pool since its cold.

I did online check in. But Casitas wasn't an option. Can I call in a request and does anyone know the number if so. We were thinking casitas 4. We just want to be near parking lot and buses. Don't really care about the pool since its cold.

Yes you can call. Calling is actually my preferred way of adding room requests because I am not limited to the predetermined choices during online check in. Call the Main Reservations line and have them add your requests to your reservation.

You access the business room with your Magic Band. When we were there we saw people come in a get food to take back to their rooms (and for more than themselves as well). They also do coffee cups to go, so that is handy :)

I'm always up first, so I go down have breakfast in the lounge and then bring breakfast back to the room for DW. Works out good and the staff there are always very helpful. :)

How does access to the lounge for breakfast and drinks work. Say we have 4 people in our room, but just one of wants to run get breakfast for everyone. Is that ok? How does access work?

Yep, that works. You use your Magic Band to gain entry to the lounge. There are boxes of cereal, small cartons of milk, yogurt, etc. I don't believe they have trays so maybe bring a tote bag or something to carry your breakfast for 4 back with you. Maybe bring a cardboard drink holder with you to hold the coffee/tea. Juice is from a pitcher.

MJ

We will be arriving in just a few days (yayyy!!!!!). I have just a couple questions....

I did the online check-in and have faxed in a general request for building #4. I understand I don't have to physically check-in to get into our room, but our package includes the refillable mugs. Do I need to check-in to get those??? Also, we are using the magical express. Does our luggage end up in our room or do they all get put with bell services and we have to get them?....our flight arrives at 2pm, so not too late in the day.

We don't use night lights for our kids (ages 7 and 8), but in the room, I'm not sure that they'd be able to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night without walking into something. Is there some sort of night light in the bathroom area that will help them get there or do I need to take one? I'm going to be sending postcards. Can I just take the already stamped postcards to the front desk and ask them to put them in their outgoing mail for the day??

I think that's it....at least for now. I have the most random last-minute questions popping into my brain!!!!

We will be arriving in just a few days (yayyy!!!!!). I have just a couple questions....

I did the online check-in and have faxed in a general request for building #4. I understand I don't have to physically check-in to get into our room, but our package includes the refillable mugs. Do I need to check-in to get those??? Also, we are using the magical express. Does our luggage end up in our room or do they all get put with bell services and we have to get them?....our flight arrives at 2pm, so not too late in the day.

We don't use night lights for our kids (ages 7 and 8), but in the room, I'm not sure that they'd be able to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night without walking into something. Is there some sort of night light in the bathroom area that will help them get there or do I need to take one? I'm going to be sending postcards. Can I just take the already stamped postcards to the front desk and ask them to put them in their outgoing mail for the day??

I think that's it....at least for now. I have the most random last-minute questions popping into my brain!!!!

I'm not sure how you get the mugs, but I can help with the rest of your questions!

Magical Express will deliver your luggage to your room approximately 4 hours after the flight lands. No need to be in your room!

You bring up a great point about late night bathroom trips! There are no night lights for the bathroom so it might be a good idea to pack a little night light.

There is a mailbox by the front desk for guest outgoing mail (at least there was the last time I looked!) If it's been removed, then yes, the front desk will take your postcards!

Have a magical trip!

Regarding the refillable mugs, you can just go the quick service dining area at the resort and grab the mugs, when you check out, they will just scan your band. It will alert the cashier that you are eligible for those for "free". No need to stop at the front desk

Hey CSR folks! I have a question. Are there places outside to sit and eat at Pepper Market? Or do you have to stay inside? Just curious.

I searched a bunch of this thread for these answers and couldn't find anything, so here goes:

1. Are they doing refurb of rooms yet? Has Disney given a schedule? I'm looking at Nov 17, 2016 checkin day, any chance of a refurbed room?

2. Is there info about changes? I see something about a walk in shower. Will there be a food down bed under the TV (like CBR added)? Maybe the addition of a second sink?

I want to stay here at CSR. But, that extra pull down bed would be nice for my family. The refurbed rooms at CBR look great and I'm hoping CSR will be awesome as well, and mostly done before November!

Thanks!

1. Not yet. No, Disney never publicly releases a schedule. Because of that fact, can't tell you what your chances will be.
2. Nothing official from Disney. Just the rumors you have already heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter