Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We booked a preferred room, what about you? I have stayed there in the past and booked only a standard. They put us in the boonies, Ranchos section.

We stayed at CSR last year in a standard room in the Ranchos section by the quiet pool. We really loved that location because it was also close to the (Cabanas) bus stop and not far to the main pool. The Casitas area looks nice too, especially the fountains. I'm sure you'll love it. We booked standard again this year so who knows where we'll end up, although I have requested the Cabanas/Ranchos area due to the refurbs in Casitas. I'm sure we'll enjoy wherever we are - we're at Disney after all ;)

Hi I will be at CSR next week and super excited. Question is how early do the restaurants open at the hotel? Thinking of hitting them before AK and HS because of the limited breakfast offerings at those parks and still hitting rope drop.

Pepper Market opens at 7 am

I think Im going to hit the Pepper Market 3 mornings. Think if I arrive at 7am I can still make rope drop? For my 3 breakfasts I narrowed down to 4 choices: Creme Brule French Toast, Micky Waffles, Ham and Cheese Omelet, and Biscuits and Gravy.

Can anyone tell me if they sell the larger cartons of orange juice in the resort gift shop and also if they sell cans of soda in a pack of like 12 or something? If anyone would be able to tell me or look while they're there for the prices as well I would be forever grateful!

Is there a fee to get things shipped to CSR? We are Canadian, so magic bands aren't shipped to us. I'm not talking about the magic bands that everyone gets when they stay in a Disney resort. I'm referring to the annual pass magic bands that we need to get shipped to us. Since we can't get those shipped to us at home, I have to get them shipped to us at whatever hotel we're staying at the time, and this time it's CSR. We got them sent to us at CBR last year and it was free. I just wondered if it was different at CSR since it's a convention hotel. I'd probably forgo getting the annual pass magic bands before I'd pay a fee to get them. TIA!

Just upgraded to a Preferred room so my folks won't have to hike to El Centro. Plus, I think Casitas is pretty and it's where we stayed lo those many years ago.

I do have a question. The bus route listed on the first page of this thread has Casitas as the fourth stop and El Centro as the first. We're there during Easter, so I expect maximum crowds. I'm thinking it would be smart to just walk to El Centro to wait for the bus and therefore be guaranteed a spot to sit (my folks are in their 70's). That bus stop actually looks closer to Casitas 1, 2, 3 than the actual Casitas bus stop anyway. (I think I just answered my question, LOL.)

Another site I looked at had Casitas as the second bus stop after El Centro, but maybe that was an outdated website. Or do the buses run in the opposite direction when returning? Either way, is El Centro always first? If so...lucky us to be so close. Yay for preferred!

One other thing, I haven't seen it on this thread, though I honestly haven't looked too hard. I get conflicted reports based on different sites on how long it takes to get to the parks from CSR. Magic Kingdom is the longest at @20 minutes, Hollywood Studios is around 10 minutes and Epcot maybe 15? One site I saw had Animal Kingdom at 20 minutes (??!!) and the other had it at "under 10 minutes" which seems appropriate for an Animal Kingdom area resort. I'm interested because one morning I think we'll go to AK, then hop on the bus to AKL to go to Boma for breakfast (providing I get a reservation). I was interested in how long to block out for doing that traveling.

Thanks to anyone who reads that rambling hot mess of a post and attempts to answer the confusing questions therein. LOL

Just upgraded to a Preferred room so my folks won't have to hike to El Centro. Plus, I think Casitas is pretty and it's where we stayed lo those many years ago.

I do have a question. The bus route listed on the first page of this thread has Casitas as the fourth stop and El Centro as the first. We're there during Easter, so I expect maximum crowds. I'm thinking it would be smart to just walk to El Centro to wait for the bus and therefore be guaranteed a spot to sit (my folks are in their 70's). That bus stop actually looks closer to Casitas 1, 2, 3 than the actual Casitas bus stop anyway. (I think I just answered my question, LOL.)

Another site I looked at had Casitas as the second bus stop after El Centro, but maybe that was an outdated website. Or do the buses run in the opposite direction when returning? Either way, is El Centro always first? If so...lucky us to be so close. Yay for preferred!

One other thing, I haven't seen it on this thread, though I honestly haven't looked too hard. I get conflicted reports based on different sites on how long it takes to get to the parks from CSR. Magic Kingdom is the longest at @20 minutes, Hollywood Studios is around 10 minutes and Epcot maybe 15? One site I saw had Animal Kingdom at 20 minutes (??!!) and the other had it at "under 10 minutes" which seems appropriate for an Animal Kingdom area resort. I'm interested because one morning I think we'll go to AK, then hop on the bus to AKL to go to Boma for breakfast (providing I get a reservation). I was interested in how long to block out for doing that traveling.

Thanks to anyone who reads that rambling hot mess of a post and attempts to answer the confusing questions therein. LOL[/QUOTE

Casitas is the first actual bus stop for everywhere except downtown disney

Casitas is the first actual bus stop for everywhere except downtown disney

Ahh! Even more conflicting information. Can anyone point me to a legit bus route schedule for CSR? I've now read that Casitas is the first stop, the second stop, and the fourth stop. LOL.

Ahh! Even more conflicting information. Can anyone point me to a legit bus route schedule for CSR? I've now read that Casitas is the first stop, the second stop, and the fourth stop. LOL.

You are confusing the actual bus stop numbers with the order the bus goes to them.

The actual numbers on the stops are:

1) El Centro
2) Casitas
3) Ranchos
4) Cabanas

The park buses hit the stops in this order: 2, 3, 4, 1. El Centro is the last stop.

The Disney Springs and Internal shuttle/Blizzard Beach bus goes: 1, 2, 3, 4.

You are confusing the actual bus stop numbers with the order the bus goes to them.

The actual numbers on the stops are:

1) El Centro
2) Casitas
3) Ranchos
4) Cabanas

The park buses hit the stops in this order: 2, 3, 4, 1. El Centro is the last stop.

The Disney Springs and Internal shuttle/Blizzard Beach bus goes: 1, 2, 3, 4.
Ohhh! Thank you for explaining that! So Casitas bus stop it is. Very good.

I think Im going to hit the Pepper Market 3 mornings. Think if I arrive at 7am I can still make rope drop? For my 3 breakfasts I narrowed down to 4 choices: Creme Brule French Toast, Micky Waffles, Ham and Cheese Omelet, and Biscuits and Gravy.

We got to Pepper Market at about 7 the morning we went to MK. We made with plenty of time for rope drop. We moved a little slower the days we went to the other parks but still made it their right at rope drop.

We just got back about a week ago. Casitas is labeled bus stop 2 but the bus stops their first. El Centro is labeled bus stop 1 but is the last bus stop.

We just got back about a week ago. Casitas is labeled bus stop 2 but the bus stops their first. El Centro is labeled bus stop 1 but is the last bus stop.
When I'm there I'm going to sneak out in the middle of the night and switch the numbers so that they correspond to the actual order in which the bus arrives at them. LOL.

Just FYI Disney Visa discounts came out today (phone only so far not on website) I called and shaved $500 off my room only business class room during Easter! I had not dared to hope for an Easter discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter