Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Business Class is the premiere location at CSR!! :thumbsup2

Thank you! We're considering staying here (either for the full stay or split stay)over Easter. We've only been to Disney once - last Nov- we stayed at the Poly because we got a great ro discount. The only other resort we were in was GF for the 1900 PF dinner & breakfast at GFC. It's a little overwhelming trying to make a decision where to stay, but these threads & helpful people on here make it so much easier. :goodvibes

May be just my luck but the couple times I was there the hot tub wasn't very hot or bubbly... Seemed like only half the jets were working..
the lower jets are going all the time, the more forceful ones need to be turned on. The button is on the right if your back is to the pool.

Here now, lots of pixie dust has come our way! We like our cabanas 8b location for it's proximity to the main pool and hot tub. We eat breakfast in our room, so no need to hike to dining,etc (5 min walk for us) As busses have been a topic of conversation here, we'll weigh in from our experience. At 6:05 last evening we waited 10 min for a bus to MK. Busses to Ak, BB, Epcot, and Hollywood all came before the MK bus. I was impressed. We got on at the cabanas stop (#4, I think). It was standing room only -- MNSSHP last night. It took about 15 minutes to get to MK. The advantage of #4 is that you have less time on the bus-- only one more stop at CSR before you hit the road for your destination. The disadvantage is that the bus might be quite full by the time it gets to you since it's already been to 2 other stops at the resort. Let us know if you have questions and we'll help if we can!

Considering a stay here and have a few questions. Thanks in advance!

How does the food court work here? In the past I have read about a buffet and having to tip a server. Is this still the case?

Is there a fan run website for this resort and if so what is the address?

Where can I find a list of conventions for April 2015?

I had an email from Disney this morning to give me information about my upcoming stay and there was a link to the November activities schedule. The movies are listed, as well as other activities around the resort. Hope this helps!
thanks for posting this information.

How does the food court work here? In the past I have read about a buffet and having to tip a server. Is this still the case?

It is not buffet anymore. It is run just like any other CS at a resort. Haven't been yet, but vacay is 44 days away!!

I've just read the November activities sheet(thanks for posting!) and noticed that it says to bring towels from your room for the pool. Does Coronado not provide towels by the pool like other Disney resorts, it is our first stay here.

I've just read the November activities sheet(thanks for posting!) and noticed that it says to bring towels from your room for the pool. Does Coronado not provide towels by the pool like other Disney resorts, it is our first stay here.

There are towels provided at the MAIN pool - The Dig Site. But at the "quiet" pools, you bring your own.

IMGP7105 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

Cabanas quiet pool area - no towels. Laundry room is the right part of those buildings.

IMGP7078 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

Or, if you're close by, do what I do and get a stack of the towels from the Dig Site to use at the smaller pool. :) That's what I did when we were in Ranchos 7B right next to the quiet pool. It was just a 2-minute walk to the Dig Site to get pool towels. I think I also took some to Typhoon Lagoon.

firstwdw said:

I can't link from the app but I think you can just search for "Coronado Springs buzz"? Conventions are listed three to iirc

Seems like looooottts of you guys will be there in the next month or so.
I'm still six months out but it is nice to see the counter get to different part, under 200 days next:cool1:

Can anyone tell me if I can buy lactose free milk anywhere in the hotel? I'm debating if I need to get Garden Grocer delivery. Also do I have to pay an additional fee at the hotel for the GG delivery since it is a conference hotel?

Can anyone tell me if I can buy lactose free milk anywhere in the hotel? I'm debating if I need to get Garden Grocer delivery. Also do I have to pay an additional fee at the hotel for the GG delivery since it is a conference hotel?

I thought I saw pictures of Silk Almond Milk for sale. And I don't think that Coronado charges a fee for GG orders. Only for deliveries like Fed Ex and UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter