• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we need to bring our own beach towels for the pool or are any provided? In one week, we will be checking in! Need to start packing!

Pool towels are provided at the dig site only.

I will be honest, we are here now,and there's not nearly as much as other resorts for snacks. We honestly aren't crazy about selection at food court either for CS. We love this resort, but they seriously need more selection here. Allears reports create your own pasta and meat carving station, and I can tell you, we have been here a week and there is neither unless it's hidden somewhere:rotfl: and don't expect to buy bottled drinks as your drink with CS, they have water, orange juice, milk, apple juice:confused: Very disappointing considering other resorts selections. Cafe rix had a few other options, but the selection is even less there for food.

The pasta is in the back next to the pastries. The meat carving was next to the pasta. It was there in April. The pasta bar was great. A man makes it while you wait.

Hi,
Has anyone used the roll a away cots at CSR? I'm wondering how crowded the room would be with a cot added. We are four adults traveling with a standard room reserved. Anyone have a picture of the room with a cot in there?

vikster1 said:
The pasta is in the back next to the pastries. The meat carving was next to the pasta. It was there in April. The pasta bar was great. A man makes it while you wait.

Can anyone confirm this currently? I was really looking forward to both.

Can anyone confirm this currently? I was really looking forward to both.

I was there from 9/10-9/20 and I don't remember seeing either. Maybe I missed it but I don't think they had it. They did have roasted chicken & bbq chicken. Maybe that's where the meat carving used to be? We were specifically looking for some sort of meat and that's what we ended up with. :) They had a section that makes quesadillas and nachos. And I forget what was in the other corner. Maybe that was the pasta & I just didn't notice it?

I was there from 9/10-9/20 and I don't remember seeing either. Maybe I missed it but I don't think they had it. They did have roasted chicken & bbq chicken. Maybe that's where the meat carving used to be? We were specifically looking for some sort of meat and that's what we ended up with. :) They had a section that makes quesadillas and nachos. And I forget what was in the other corner. Maybe that was the pasta & I just didn't notice it?

Exactly. I just ordered nachos yesterday and there was nothing like that over there. I will ask tomorrow and report back:thumbsup2 We went over to POR today for lunch for the pasta.

This was the pasta with alfredo and veggies. We had it our last night. I wished we tried it earlier. My daughter and I split it.

Exactly. I just ordered nachos yesterday and there was nothing like that over there. I will ask tomorrow and report back:thumbsup2 We went over to POR today for lunch for the pasta.

I never see anyone talk about the burritos or burgers? And what about the crab cake sandwich? This is all stuff showing on all ears. Are these items still there? I think that will be what my family is interested in and I'm going to just stick with PM on check in day to make it easier.

Can anyone tell me how late the pool and snack bar are open? Also the bar by the lake. We are doing the single digit dance. So excited to be spending my 36th wedding anniversary at Disney World.

Can anyone tell me how late the pool and snack bar are open? Also the bar by the lake. We are doing the single digit dance. So excited to be spending my 36th wedding anniversary at Disney World.

The pool itself is open until 11pm. The snack bar until 8pm I believe. The lounge by the lake has always been open whenever I've walked by so I'm assuming its open until at least 12am.

No more pasta??? What the what what??
We check in on Friday and were so looking forward to the pasta. :(

No more pasta??? What the what what??
We check in on Friday and were so looking forward to the pasta. :(

No meat carving since we have been here either, since the 20th. We have been touring other resorts using their food courts this trip. Went to POR and got great pasta yesterday. I looked at allears, and they seem to have a lot listed that is not there at pepper market. We see a baked pasta, but no create your own.

I never see anyone talk about the burritos or burgers? And what about the crab cake sandwich? This is all stuff showing on all ears. Are these items still there? I think that will be what my family is interested in and I'm going to just stick with PM on check in day to make it easier.

We were there last week and they had the burgers and crab cake sandwich for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter