Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that the preferred rooms are in the Casitas but does anyone know where the king preferred rooms are or what type view you get!?

Thanks!

I know that the preferred rooms are in the Casitas but does anyone know where the king preferred rooms are or what type view you get!? Thanks!

If you go to touring plans website you can choose Coronado springs then preferred-king and look at each floor in the preferred buildings and it will show you!

I don't know when the last renovation was, but I have heard reports that CSR is in need of one. I have heard that the next scheduled one is Jan 1, 2015 starting with Cabanas.

We will be there on Nov 1.

The last renovation was in 2009. My room at CSR has always been fantastic. I don't think they will be updates again until at least 2019-2020 if that.

The last renovation was in 2009. My room at CSR has always been fantastic. I don't think they will be updates again until at least 2019-2020 if that.

Our rooms have always been fantastic too!

However that information is correct, room refurb will begin Jan. 2015.

Since we're booked for January 2015, what does a refurb entail? We're two adults, no kids, and we didn't book a King room or a preferred room or anything. (If they touch the pool, then we might have problems! :lmao:)

Since we're booked for January 2015, what does a refurb entail? We're two adults, no kids, and we didn't book a King room or a preferred room or anything. (If they touch the pool, then we might have problems! :lmao:)

I believe the pool was done last year. It just the interior of the rooms. They will start with Cabanas 9B and work their way around the resort counter-clockwise one building at a time. You most likely won't even notice unless you walk right up to the building they are working on. :)

I believe the pool was done last year. It just the interior of the rooms. They will start with Cabanas 9B and work their way around the resort counter-clockwise one building at a time. You most likely won't even notice unless you walk right up to the building they are working on. :)

Sounds great! Thank you! :thumbsup2

Us too!! Nov 1st preferred king FD deal! We are also flying southwest to arrive to coronado by 10 am! We'll probably be sharing some disney buses that week and not even know it!! :thumbsup2

Yep probably!! We will be checking in at the same time!! Since we are both preferred then we will be in the Casitas....:thumbsup2

Very Excited!!:yay: We are just planning a resort day our first day unless we go to DTD for a bit.
I booked us dinner at Maya Grill and then early to bed so we can be up bright and early for MK.
We will have to be headed to the airport in STL around 4am in order to get there and checked in for our 6am flight....:scared:
So we will be tired for sure.....

I can't wait to check out CSR!

Just switched to CSR from POFQ - has anyone ever used room service for breakfast? That was a selling point for us, as they offer a pretty full menu and will give us an extra hour of sleep in the mornings :) Just interested in how the breakfast room service was. Thanks!

saskdw said:

Will they change the look or just replace existing? Fresh paint etc

Yes this, only we ate two adults and two kids. I've requested water view room.

Yep probably!! We will be checking in at the same time!! Since we are both preferred then we will be in the Casitas....:thumbsup2

Very Excited!!:yay: We are just planning a resort day our first day unless we go to DTD for a bit.
I booked us dinner at Maya Grill and then early to bed so we can be up bright and early for MK.
We will have to be headed to the airport in STL around 4am in order to get there and checked in for our 6am flight....:scared:
So we will be tired for sure.....

I can't wait to check out CSR!

That's our plan too! Resort for most of the day with some dinner and bowling at DTD! Magic Kingdom on a Sunday is the best too! Not nearly as crowded as Mondays! :hyper: only 81 more days!!!:woohoo:

Originally Posted by philmagic View Post
I'm only half way through this thread. We are staying BC in September. Can you take wine back to the room?

Yes, just let them know and they will put it in a plastic cup.

Thank you saskdw!:goodvibes

Anyone use quick service credits at Siestas pool bar? I'm wondering what you get for dessert. I've seen menus posted in a few places but none of them have desserts on them.

Hello Everyone! We will be staying at CSR for the first time for a surprise trip Oct. 28-Nov. 3! What time would we have to catch the bus to MK for rope drop when the park opens at 9 am? Thx!

Hello Everyone! We will be staying at CSR for the first time for a surprise trip Oct. 28-Nov. 3! What time would we have to catch the bus to MK for rope drop when the park opens at 9 am? Thx!
Kind of depends on which section and bus stop you take. I would probably try to arrive at the bus stop an hour before park opening. Just in case you have to wait for another bus or something like that.

Our first trip/time at CSR as well, around that same time! I'm planning to be at the stop around 8 for 9 am open, hopefully that will put us there a few minutes before the park opens :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter