• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is everyone going?? I would love to say "Hi" to some of my DIS peeps while we are there. I can add them to this (my) post if people want! Would be neat to see how many of us actually are there around the same time!

I think I have everyone so far!! The free dining I think really increased CSR attendance! See page 38 of this thread for the complete list so far!!Can't wait!!

We didn't put in a room request because, well, I'm not too worried about how far we are from the main building. It's my husband and I and our two kids, we're capable of walking.

But I do have a question about the "quiet" pools...are these not for kids? If we're a hike from main pool we may not always want to walk the The Dig Site for a 10 minute swim but do we have to if the kids are going to swim?

We didn't put in a room request because, well, I'm not too worried about how far we are from the main building. It's my husband and I and our two kids, we're capable of walking.

But I do have a question about the "quiet" pools...are these not for kids? If we're a hike from main pool we may not always want to walk the The Dig Site for a 10 minute swim but do we have to if the kids are going to swim?

Anyone may use the quiet pools, which actually aren't all that quiet sometimes. I think they got the name because they aren't the main feature pools at Disney resorts. ;)

I think I have everyone so far!! The free dining I think really increased CSR attendance! See page 38 of this thread for the complete list so far!!Can't wait!!

Could you add us please? We will be there Dec. 12 - 16
Thanks! :goodvibes

Anyone may use the quiet pools, which actually aren't all that quiet sometimes. I think they got the name because they aren't the main feature pools at Disney resorts. ;)

Awesome, thank you!! This is what I was hoping because really, my kids just want to hit the water, they don't care if it's the themed pool or a regular one. :)

After trying to move our BB preferred room over to business class for a week now, I finally got some "magic" today as the CM put it. Please add us to the list December 18th-20th!!!

Add us please! We'll be there Nov 15-22nd for our 10th anniversary.

I have a question for you CSR experts. While looking at room photos on Disney's site there were some rooms (water view) that had 2 windows. Are those corner rooms and do all corner rooms (all buildings/sections) have 2 windows? If not, which ones do?

Love reading up and learning new goodies about CSR for upcoming Dec trip... I was thrilled it was offered under FD because I think CSR fits the needs of my group best of all the mods!

We will be a group of 12 (I swear we keep adding people!) in 4 SV rooms. What is the best way of trying to get the rooms in the same general vicinity? I know each area is spread across a few different buildings but would we do better to try to request a specific building and hope they would get as close to that building as possible or just the same area? I'm really trying not to end up across the resort from each other (we had that at POR last trip) but have no problem if we're scattered in the same general vicinity.

Also, we will be there from Dec 20-27 with a solid mix of the seasoned Diser (my group), the novices (4 of the ILs), and the newbies (remaining 4)!

One more question (staying business class)...if we check in early, say 7am, I know our room likely won't be ready but will we still be allowed to use the lounge after we check in?

Is there a hair/nail salon at the Coronado? If so whats it called and how do you make a reservation?:confused3

Awesome, thank you!! This is what I was hoping because really, my kids just want to hit the water, they don't care if it's the themed pool or a regular one. :)

Yeah, don't be fooled by the word "quiet", there's no special quiet rules...lol.

I don't think they're actually quiet pools, thats just what we call them. If you are over by Casitas 4 that quiet pool is huge, probably twice the size of the others.

I have a question for you CSR experts. While looking at room photos on Disney's site there were some rooms (water view) that had 2 windows. Are those corner rooms and do all corner rooms (all buildings/sections) have 2 windows? If not, which ones do?

Yes, that would be a corner room. Not all corner rooms have 2 windows. We had a corner room in Casitas 4 one stay with only one window.

One more question (staying business class)...if we check in early, say 7am, I know our room likely won't be ready but will we still be allowed to use the lounge after we check in?

Yes, after you've checked in your Magic Band should give you access to the lounge. :thumbsup2

Is there a hair/nail salon at the Coronado? If so whats it called and how do you make a reservation?:confused3

Yes, it's called the La Vida Health Club.

Along with the fitness center, there is a salon, spa, sauna, and lap pool.

I've never seen it that busy. I would guess a few hours notice would be enough, but I'm not sure.

For advance reservation all WDW spas can be booked at 407-939-7727

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/spas/coronado-springs-resort/la-vida-health-club/#

Casa de Belleza Salon at CSR Hair and nail salon services. Salon hours are 9am-7pm daily. For appointments call 407-827-4455. It is located in Casitas 4.

I thought I posted our dates already, but maybe not, lol! We will be going to CSR December 20-27. It's our first time for Christmas, and our first time at CSR! Very excited! Myself, my husband our our two sons ages 15 and 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter