Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you look on the WDW site it's open from 11:00 am to 11:00pm and food served noon 10:00pm

Just came back from a great stay at Pop Century however it is time to get back to a moderate resort! :)

We booked Coronado Springs for September with free dining :cool1:

I just called Disney to see about upgrading to a preferred room for my September trip. They said they only had a water view non preferred room available. It's $198 more. The CM on the phone said you would get a good room location with water view. I didn't book it because I'm not sure if I want to pay $198 more for a room that's not guaranteed a good location. Any opinions on water view room locations? Thanks

I just called Disney to see about upgrading to a preferred room for my September trip. They said they only had a water view non preferred room available. It's $198 more. The CM on the phone said you would get a good room location with water view. I didn't book it because I'm not sure if I want to pay $198 more for a room that's not guaranteed a good location. Any opinions on water view room locations? Thanks

A water view location would be off the main pathway. You could be right next to the Pepper Market etc. But then there are also water view rooms right on the other side of the complex directly across the lake. At most you're looking at a 5-7 minute walk from those rooms. I don't think it's worth the extra, we're currently in ranchos and realised how annoyed I'd be if I paid the extra, because the distance isn't too far around the resort anyway. There are regular buses that can drop you off at any of the 4 bus stops.

Yes, Sangria is at all the bars. The pool bar is the one thing ii would change at CSR. It closes at 8:00 and I would love to see it open until 10:00 or 11

I see this comment all the time. I don't know why they close it that early. I think because there are 2 other lounges to get a drink at, but some people don't want to walk over to the other side they want a drink while watching their kids swim. Doesn't affect us as we stay in Business Class and they serve until 10 PM! :)

Personally I would go for it. It really increases your chances of a good room location at CSR. Before there was Business Class we always booked waterview at CSR. I described the room possibilitys s couple pages back for someone else.

Personally I would go for it. It really increases your chances of a good room location at CSR. Before there was Business Class we always booked waterview at CSR. I described the room possibilitys s couple pages back for someone else.

For some reason for my dates business class is not included in the free dining. If I remove free dining I can book the business class rooms online, otherwise I can't book it.

Is this true for all other dates?

Anyone booked Business class room with free dining?

For some reason for my dates business class is not included in the free dining. If I remove free dining I can book the business class rooms online, otherwise I can't book it. Is this true for all other dates? Anyone booked Business class room with free dining?

It means the free dining business class rooms are sold out. They only have a certain number of rooms in each category they set aside for each promotion unfortunately.

For some reason for my dates business class is not included in the free dining. If I remove free dining I can book the business class rooms online, otherwise I can't book it.

Is this true for all other dates?

Anyone booked Business class room with free dining?

Yes, we are booked for mid-Dec with FD and were last year as well.

Keep in mind there is only about 60 rooms in Business Class, which isn't many in a 2000 room resort. They probably don't dedicate more than half to FD, because they are very popular and probably fill on there own.

Thanks for the responses everyone. I guess I was too late. We've booked a regular room for now but next year well try the business class. Do they stock water bottles, and are you allowed to take them out to the parks?

Almost there.....

Our first stay at CSR will begin in 8 days! If anyone has any insight as far as the resort is concerned feel free to share.

My plan is to arrive around 3 or 4 and either hit the pool or the blizzard beach mini golf. Next the days are packed with parks. But I added that extra night yesterday one because I'm too excited to wait, two the 26 is my birthday so going in the 27 is just silly, and three I want to have some down time to explore the resort with dh and my two kids before we hit the parks commando style

I want to book three nights for my husband and I in October. We'd like a King room. What is the difference between Preferred, Water View, and just King? I think we'd most like to be located close to the main pool and an early bus stop if at all possible.

If I went to the pepper marker for lunch or dinner, does that use a QS credit or is it a TS credit?
Thanks

For those that have been at CSR if we want to make rope drop what time should we line up for the buses?

Thanks for the responses everyone. I guess I was too late. We've booked a regular room for now but next year well try the business class. Do they stock water bottles, and are you allowed to take them out to the parks?

I was just there in March and they did not have water bottles. They only had a pitcher of water. That was the one thing I thought would be nice to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter