Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all! I'm considering a last-minute switch to CBR--any recent reviews of business class? it's only a few dollars a night more, but I'd love to hear more about it before deciding. thanks!
Did you mean CSR? The business class rooms are my favorite. The location is great and the lounge is just bonus

Anyone have a recent review of pepper market? It seems like the reviews are all over the place. It's my one concern about staying here.

I was there during Easter week. Ate breakfast in Pepper Market almost everyday, dinner the first night we arrived, and one lunch. Aside from the fact that it takes a bit of time to get your food from the various stations, I thought it was fine. Good selection and pretty good value for what you get if you are on the Dining Plan.

Only Standard View available for my dates. Any suggestions on room requests. Im going to request Casitas 4. I've heard some corner units have two windows. Is this true in Casitas? Also, I know I can't request a water view since that is a different price, can I request a non-parking lot view?

We loved Casitas 4! It was very quiet other than hearing the bus 1 morning. Must have had a wheel chair to load. We had a parking lot view but didn't mind it. With no balcony to sit on we didn't feel like we were missing anything on the view. I suppose it would be different if you were going to spend a lot of time sitting in the room. The room did make it very easy to get on the bus in the am and a short walk at the end of the night so that can be a nice trade off.

Hello! :wave:
I was originally booked at CBR, but had to swap to CSR to get FD. Am I going to love it here? This will be our first stay at CSR! :yay:

Hello! :wave:
I was originally booked at CBR, but had to swap to CSR to get FD. Am I going to love it here? This will be our first stay at CSR! :yay:

About 2 years ago DH and I planned our first WDW trip around CSR but ultimately had to cancel. I am SUPER EXCITED we are finally going in 12 days. Everything I read then and now is what we will love. We love large resorts so the walking won't bother us.
We love the pool design and options with that as well as the pool bar and dining offerings. I know some say CSR can feel "less Disney" due to the conventions but it seems to me that less traffic on buses is a plus to me !
I think "love" of a resort is part what you make of it too because the resort is only part of the vacation experience. I'm staying standard view ( we upgraded from POP) and will be happy to report back. I don't have kids but I love the idea of the larger rooms , fitness center , spa offerings , and different areas to explore. I'll report back !

We just booked our first stay there in business class. I have to eat gluten free. Does anyone know if there are gluten free options in the lounge for the continental breakfast?

Moving over to CSR - were originally booked at CBR but couldn't secure free dining promo there. We've typically stayed at Values, so this is our first time at a Mod. Hoping the kids love it!

Booked with FD for November! First holiday time visit for us!! Now if Touring Plans would release their recommended MVMCP dates for my week...

No rooms for our dates in November :( was really hoping to switch over. Do you think anymore standard rooms will pop up? I was so sad!!!!

When are you traveling? Did you call or try to book online?

Nov 10-19. Can't get through on the phone :( So I booked another reservation to secure free dining at another resort and will cancel my current one if need be. Hoping I can get through easier later on. Online was saying only the king suite was available. But the site it also being glitchy, obviously with the high traffic.

Nov 10-19. Can't get through on the phone :( So I booked another reservation to secure free dining at another resort and will cancel my current one if need be. Hoping I can get through easier later on. Online was saying only the king suite was available. But the site it also being glitchy, obviously with the high traffic.

Good luck maybe better odds when you get someone on the phone. Last year I booked late September October at Caribbean Beach resort called the morning a free dining waited on hold for three hours I got through first thing this morning which was total luck

Hi all. Really helpful thread!

We are very close to booking 3 weeks next year, and are considering staying at Coronado Springs! We stayed at POFQ last year and absolutely loved it & had wanted to stay there again.

Looks like it will be CSR though! :D

I can't find the link to the old thread...I wanted to look for pictures of the rooms etc as I did not see them at the beginning of this thread. Does someone have the link off the top of their head, or a link to somewhere where I can see the room pics, as well as see when the last refurb was? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter