Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I have to disagree with the PP. The CL offerings really don’t change much. For example, the Y & B clubs are on a 3 day rotation which has not changed since they reopened. We have been at YC & CR many times since reopening. Everything has been exactly the same every time. Every post from other people is exactly the same as what we’ve seen. The other CLs are all the same. So yes, they may change day to day for 3 days. Then you’ll see the same things the next days. They don’t do seasonal menus & make big changes every few months. Do a search & whatever Poly has had the last year is what you’re very likely to get also. The only issue might be which days of the rotation you’re there.
I have seen the same CL offerings in the YC in October 2021 and December 2022. I will be back in three weeks and update my findings! The food is good regardless. Always three day rotation. We were there for 11 days last year and the menu repeated on the 4th day from day one. Very nice.

Someone several posts back said that all club levels pour drinks now. We were at Boardwalk very recently and guests were still pouring their own wine during the appetizer period. Also, bottled and canned beer and cider are located in the self serve beverage cooler during the appetizer period everywhere that I've been except WL, which has draft beer that is served by a CM. On a recent stay at Atrium Club the beer and cider were also in the cooler during the mid day snack period. Not sure if it is always the case.

Last edited:
Someone several posts back said that all club levels pour drinks now. We were at Boardwalk very recently and guests were still pouring their own wine during the appetizer period. Also, bottled and canned beer and cider are located in the self serve beverage cooler during the appetizer period everywhere that I've been except WL, which has draft beer that is served by a CM. On a recent stay at Atrium Club the beer and cider was also in the cooler during the mid day snack period. Not sure if it is always the case.
I’m at boardwalk now and it’s still self pour thankfully! 🙂

How difficult is it to get to the Innkeeper’s Club if you have a Deluxe room on the 3rd floor?
Have you requested a 3rd floor Deluxe room for a specific reason? There are 5 Deluxe room on the 4th floor and 5 on the 3rd floor. I would call DSS and request a 4th fl Deluxe room as your only request and explain your mother's condition.

Note: DSS team: 407-939-7777 seven days a week from 9 to 5 Eastern Time.

Dave

Someone several posts back said that all club levels pour drinks now. We were at Boardwalk very recently and guests were still pouring their own wine during the appetizer period. Also, bottled and canned beer and cider are located in the self serve beverage cooler during the appetizer period everywhere that I've been except WL, which has draft beer that is served by a CM. On a recent stay at Atrium Club the beer and cider was also in the cooler during the mid day snack period. Not sure if it is always the case.
CR Atrium Club was self-pour recently.

Your drinks will be poured for you at all club levels now. Coronado’s Toledo was added to the Florida Michelin Guide in April and is absolutely phenomenal. Three Bridges is very, very good. Both are very easy to get into. Unique (non-all-WDW) cocktail menus. Bars that close at midnight, including one with a high-rise panoramic view towards Hollywood Studios. Chronos Lounge with a panoramic high-rise view towards both Hollywood Studios and Epcot, (and fireworks from both.) Maya Grill and El Mercado which are strong options as well. And extraordinarily friendly and helpful club CMs. Combined with short, easy bus, rideshare, or Minnie Van trips anywhere on property, since Coronado is nearly dead center. And in term of the club, far more private than staring down at the lobby—and being stared back up from—at WL.
When did Disney change their policy so all club level drinks have to be poured by a CM? When I last stayed at BWI we could pour our own drinks in the evening and request drinks during the day.

When did Disney change their policy so all club level drinks have to be poured by a CM? When I last stayed at BWI we could pour our own drinks in the evening and request drinks during the day.
Im not sure that they did. It seems that some club levels have been pouring for you. I remember that prior to COVID YC CL was pouring for you. I'm not 100 percent sure, but I think it might still be the same there. As recently as a few weeks ago, you could still pour your own wine at CR CL (atrium club).

Last edited:

Your drinks will be poured for you at all club levels now. Coronado’s Toledo was added to the Florida Michelin Guide in April and is absolutely phenomenal. Three Bridges is very, very good. Both are very easy to get into. Unique (non-all-WDW) cocktail menus. Bars that close at midnight, including one with a high-rise panoramic view towards Hollywood Studios. Chronos Lounge with a panoramic high-rise view towards both Hollywood Studios and Epcot, (and fireworks from both.) Maya Grill and El Mercado which are strong options as well. And extraordinarily friendly and helpful club CMs. Combined with short, easy bus, rideshare, or Minnie Van trips anywhere on property, since Coronado is nearly dead center. And in term of the club, far more private than staring down at the lobby—and being stared back up from—at WL.
Thanks, very helpful. We're leaning towards CR and you're solidifying our choice.

Someone several posts back said that all club levels pour drinks now. We were at Boardwalk very recently and guests were still pouring their own wine during the appetizer period. Also, bottled and canned beer and cider are located in the self serve beverage cooler during the appetizer period everywhere that I've been except WL, which has draft beer that is served by a CM. On a recent stay at Atrium Club the beer and cider were also in the cooler during the mid day snack period. Not sure if it is always the case.
Same at CR Tower Club as of early Sept., out and available for self pours from about 4 pm - end of apps.

There were lots of the "duck" drinks at Innkeeper's Club on our last visit too. I did not partake. They were cute and festive but I kept wondering if anyone washed those little ducks before sticking them in the beverages, or were they straight out of a cardboard shipping box?

There were lots of the "duck" drinks at Innkeeper's Club on our last visit too. I did not partake. They were cute and festive but I kept wondering if anyone washed those little ducks before sticking them in the beverages, or were they straight out of a cardboard shipping box?
They are trained in food handling so no worries.

Hope to get one in November.… 😊

Hey peeps! Long time lurker on this thread, but we've finally decided to take the splurge on CL. We have a choice between Coronado CL, WL CL, and BW CL. We're foodies so that's a priority in terms of food offerings. Looked at some reviews online and saw that Coronado is on the lower end in terms of food offerings (although maybe more adventerous). We prefer to pour our own drinks and we've noticed that some club lounges do the pour for you (WL?).....booooo!

Any advice on which one we should go with? Planning on a MON-FRI stay in the winter.

Thanks, very helpful. We're leaning towards CR and you're solidifying our choice.
First, just a quick heads up bc this confused me for longer than I'd like to admit -- the "CR" acronym in this thread is going to be Contemporary Resort. Look for CSR to mean Coronado.

Second, the only CL I've been to is Coronado, but I highly recommend it to you! Hubby and I definitely call ourselves foodies, and with that I mean we appreciate not just good food but also good service. We couldn't have been more pleased with our CSR CL experience. Food was delicious, and service was top notch. I posted some reviews from our August visit earlier in this thread.
Enjoy wherever you decide!

who has best CL between beach club & boardwalk

Very subjective, but if I had to pick consensus opinion around here it would be BWI. Smaller guest count, freshly renovated lounge and rooms, traditionally one of the higher ranked CLs for lounge food quality/variety, and CM service. Nothing wrong with BC, just a higher velocity setting and a bit more average overall.

Both have their loyal fans and detractors though.

Personally, ignoring the CL part, I like BC and YC as resorts overall over BWI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter