Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Ha, I know the room you're talking about. I was a little further down but used that exit a lot because it was so close.

I actually also booked a room at the dolphin for food and wine since I got a great rate. So I'm currently between BWI and the dolphin. Bwi is leading due charging to magic bands. I don't want to be fumbling with a card as I drink around the world. When I look at pictures though the dolphin pool and pool bar look way better. Bwi is crowded and loud looking. Not relaxing. Not sure how often we will hit the pool though. Personally I'm content drinking and relaxing on the actual boardwalk. What are your honey thoughts of the 2. Bwi is non cl. My friend is deferring everything to me lol. I was about to cancel my dolphin ressie when I saw your post. I need to get a grip lol
(Of them, my favorite is actually Swan Reserve. It was just so new and super clean. and we loved the retro room decor. )

We had a big suite at Dolphin that was nice. I was only there for 1 night though, so it is a bit of a blur. We loved having a real table though. We brought back treats from Amorette's and they were really delicious and pretty! As good as CL.

Another Dolphin stay we had a smaller suite-type room. It was the kind that had a king bed, a pull out, and extra space, with a view towards Epcot/BWK. At the time, it qualified for the extra Fastpass option, when that was brand new. Like, it the buy 3 extra FP started just days before we arrived. We do fine in regular hotel rooms, but the extra space was very relaxing. That room had nice blue and white decor.

I haven't stayed BWI in quite some time, so I don't know much. New decor at BWI looks nice, of the new decor, it is one of our favorite ones. We loved the desserts at the deli, but the pastrami sandwich was very greasy. If we ever got them again, we'd ask for no sauce. Chicken sandwich was better. The pickle was tart, but fun. We were laughing because we got to the TTC and we were still eating the pickles. (drove). It just seemed odd and random to be eating giant pickles at the TTC.

Tough choice! I'm sure either will be great.

(Of them, my favorite is actually Swan Reserve. It was just so new and super clean. and we loved the retro room decor. )

We had a big suite at Dolphin that was nice. I was only there for 1 night though, so it is a bit of a blur. We loved having a real table though. We brought back treats from Amorette's and they were really delicious and pretty! As good as CL.

Another Dolphin stay we had a smaller suite-type room. It was the kind that had a king bed, a pull out, and extra space, with a view towards Epcot/BWK. At the time, it qualified for the extra Fastpass option, when that was brand new. Like, it the buy 3 extra FP started just days before we arrived. We do fine in regular hotel rooms, but the extra space was very relaxing. That room had nice blue and white decor.

I haven't stayed BWI in quite some time, so I don't know much. New decor at BWI looks nice, of the new decor, it is one of our favorite ones. We loved the desserts at the deli, but the pastrami sandwich was very greasy. If we ever got them again, we'd ask for no sauce. Chicken sandwich was better. The pickle was tart, but fun. We were laughing because we got to the TTC and we were still eating the pickles. (drove). It just seemed odd and random to be eating giant pickles at the TTC.

Tough choice! I'm sure either will be great.
I hated that Pastrami too. Just awful. I'm in NY but go to NJ for Pastrami. We have a delicious place not too far. It ruins me for other Pastrami lol. The reserve is beautiful but too far. I'm worried I will think the dolphin is far🤣

I hated that Pastrami too. Just awful. I'm in NY but go to NJ for Pastrami. We have a delicious place not too far. It ruins me for other Pastrami lol. The reserve is beautiful but too far. I'm worried I will think the dolphin is far🤣

Wait, tell me about this pastrami place! I’m by Hoboken.

Wait, tell me about this pastrami place! I’m by Hoboken.
Harold's in Edison. It's delicious! The sandwiches are huge. Prior to covid they had a nice pickle bar. I have only done take out recently so not sure what has returned. My husband doesnt eat pastrami and gets the turkey and it's real turkey. The breakfast is good too. The pancakes are the size of a pizza lol. When you go you order to share not individual. I actually send my Dad to pick up🤣

http://www.haroldsfamousdeli.com/

Harold's in Edison. It's delicious! The sandwiches are huge. Prior to covid they had a nice pickle bar. I have only done take out recently so not sure what has returned. My husband doesnt eat pastrami and gets the turkey and it's real turkey. The breakfast is good too. The pancakes are the size of a pizza lol. When you go you order to share not individual. I actually send my Dad to pick up🤣

Ahh Harold’s. It’s been awhile, but we used to go to the one in Parsippany before they closed many years ago. It was great and incredible portions.

Good call on breakfast too! The one up north had a brunch buffet on the weekend… unlimited eggs, pancakes, and meats….+ the pickle bar! After talking about it again I may need to go on a trip to Edison soon.

Ahh Harold’s. It’s been awhile, but we used to go to the one in Parsippany before they closed many years ago. It was great and incredible portions.

Good call on breakfast too! The one up north had a brunch buffet on the weekend… unlimited eggs, pancakes, and meats….+ the pickle bar! After talking about it again I may need to go on a trip to Edison soon.
I had no idea they had a north location. I apparently don't get out much🤪 Harold's isn't lean but it's so good. My husband loves their spicy mustard. I have to see if they sell it. I must have bought 10 different brands but apparently none tastes as good. I had friends living in Hoboken in my 20s and 30s (another lifetime ago). We had some good times there!

I’ve still never been to Nomad - so painful going all the way to AK with the stupid PH at 2pm rule! Nothing else they’ve done bothers me as much, I sure wish they would offer early PH to CL guests. Or heck, I’d pay for it some days. I’ve been trying to figure out the best approach to PH, but if I rope drop, I’m usually ready to leave my first park by 11:30. It often involves going back to the resort when there are weather extremes, even if that means buses or ubers all over the place.

R.e. The $300 - right??

Will say again, you have a tough choice!

Also, the dogsitting step is what makes me happy DH usually stays home:). Our dogsitter is great but needs to be booked waaaay ahead!
I guess I'm confused, why can't you go to AK unless you hop?

Leaving the first park by 11:30 or so is perfect for hopping. By the time you get back to your resort and rest up you're all ready to head by out sometime after 2

Leaving the first park by 11:30 or so is perfect for hopping. By the time you get back to your resort and rest up you're all ready to head by out sometime after 2
Prior dd and I would do AK for 1.5 hour then head to park 2 by 10 ish. Then leave park 2 by noon. Then we would do our rest a late afternoon/evening after that. AK is just hard. FOP and EE maybe Dino or Safari then we out. It’s a pain now . I don’t think the 2p is needed anymore.

Prior dd and I would do AK for 1.5 hour then head to park 2 by 10 ish. Then leave park 2 by noon. Then we would do our rest a late afternoon/evening after that. AK is just hard. FOP and EE maybe Dino or Safari then we out. It’s a pain now . I don’t think the 2p is needed anymore.
Oh I conçur. I don't think any reservations or time limits for hopping are needed.
I know it may not be ideal but I was only confused in that PP made it sound not possible. Not ideal and not possible are not the same

And I'll make you laugh. My non Disney loving husband voted dolphin and said 300 is a lot of drinks around the world. 🙄that was his one contribution. Meanwhile, he spent more then that on 2 golf outings this week lol. Seriously though he could care less where we stay or what I'm spending. My friends input was "just tell me how much to venmo you, I don't care" lol
If your friend hasn't been to WDW in 20 years and never stayed "on property," I would keep BWI. There is just something special about a WDW resort to me. Brand new room, balcony, closer to Epcot, etc all beats Dolphin IMO. Dolphin doesn't even have queen beds.

I can. But going to AK at 2 pm in August is horrific. I’d rather bounce from my first park at 11/11:30, ride my ride or two, hit Nomad for a bev, and be back at my resort for pool, etc by 2. It really limits the ability to do more than 2 parks a day. It stinks.

I can. But going to AK at 2 pm in August is horrific. I’d rather bounce from my first park at 11/11:30, ride my ride or two, hit Nomad for a bev, and be back at my resort for pool, etc by 2. It really limits the ability to do more than 2 parks a day. It stinks.
I find AK is ideal for the first park
I don’t hop there
start at AK, get done by lunch. Eat there since it’s for some of the best dining in property then back to the resort. Hop to second park after a break

I find AK is ideal for the first park
I don’t hop there
start at AK, get done by lunch. Eat there since it’s for some of the best dining in property then back to the resort. Hop to second park after a break
I only have a few days and prefer to RD DHS. There are multiple rides there I can’t do once my niece arrives. I’m only interested in AK for 2 rides, so I’d be done even earlier. And PHing to DHS is the same nonsense, killing time, then back out at 2, which is like the surface of the sun. Never gonna happen for this trip :). But thanks for the input!

I think I might have eaten there once when visiting a friend from NJ. NJ definitely has excellent pastrami/corned beef!

That was yesterday (8/5). Tonight (8/6) they had meatball sliders, shrimp over polenta, mushroom and rice, and mac & cheese.

If you also like the small salads I’ve been very impressed. Tonight they had two: strawberry and cucumber with balsamic dressing and melon, tomato, mozzarella with a citrus dressing (which was phenomenal).
Thank you for all this info. Much appreciated!

We are a family of 5 and when we stay at BWI CL next week I am wondering if all 5 of us will be able to fit at a table in the lounge for breakfast? From pictures, it seems like all tables seat 4 people. Can we pull up an extra chair? We check in on Tues, 8/15, do you think I will hear from someone from CL since I wanted to ask for one room request? Also, what time is check out? Thanks for any info!

We are a family of 5 and when we stay at BWI CL next week I am wondering if all 5 of us will be able to fit at a table in the lounge for breakfast? From pictures, it seems like all tables seat 4 people. Can we pull up an extra chair? We check in on Tues, 8/15, do you think I will hear from someone from CL since I wanted to ask for one room request? Also, what time is check out? Thanks for any info!
Last year I heard from someone at BWI about 5 days prior. Such a fun phone call. I haven't seen the new lounge so no comment on table set ups. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter