Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I used to work for Gymboree where “Match Matics “ works for you. That means I like to match , lots of stuff.

Ha you were not so matchy when I met you! Bring it my friend ! Hope to see you soon.

Edit: ya might be Disney nerd . 👍🥰
You totally reminded me of the time my mother bought the cutest matchy overall set from Gymboree for my 3-year-old sports-minded nephew for his birthday. He opened it in front of everyone and said, “You can just take this back to the store because I’m not wearing that.” 😂😂

I used to work for Gymboree where “Match Matics “ works for you. That means I like to match , lots of stuff.

Ha you were not so matchy when I met you! Bring it my friend ! Hope to see you soon.

I just got a white MB so it wouldn’t clash with my Halloween outfit. Oh, and now there’s the issue of whether I can get a glitter one to match my glitter leggings for Jollywood.

Also, I covet old school MB2s with special effects.

Meetings can be v boring. I have to occupy myself somehow.

Ok so I check resort availability obsessively. This morning a gran destino cl room became available from my September stay. Of course I booked it. I now have BWI no cl and Gran destino booked. It's friends food and wine so BWI makes sense but I've wanted to try the tower cl. I like bwi because of the bars and activity on the boardwalk but not sure if we would realistically go to them. I know we are also going to AK, not sure if she wants any other parks (besides epcot). If we do stay csr I will walk out IG and uber back. Am I crazy for not staying epcot area for food and wine?
Just my personal opinion, if you’re staying for food and wine, you have everything right there at BWI. You don’t need CL since you have food and wine. If you want breakfast, walk out of the BWI and go to Boardwalk Bakery or into Epcot to France. You could actually walk over to Ale and Compress for breakfast. Like you said a ton of choices by being at the Boardwalk .

Last edited:

I loved Gymboree for my kids growing up, I was on a first name basis with all of the employees at our local store. It's why I love Lilly so much, it's like gymboree for adults.

I'm a MB matcher as well. Mine never work upon arrival because I have so many and I always get a talking to that I need to delete some.

Last edited:
I loved Gymboree for my kids growing up, I was on a first name basis with all of the employees at our local store. It's why I love Lilly so much, it's like gymboree for adults.

I'm a MB matcher as well. My never work upon arrival because I have so many and I always get a talking to that I need to delete some.
I always get that talk as well. My last trip I finally allowed them to delete any plain MBs in my account since I very rarely use them.

Ok so I check resort availability obsessively. This morning a gran destino cl room became available from my September stay. Of course I booked it. I now have BWI no cl and Gran destino booked. It's friends food and wine so BWI makes sense but I've wanted to try the tower cl. I like bwi because of the bars and activity on the boardwalk but not sure if we would realistically go to them. I know we are also going to AK, not sure if she wants any other parks (besides epcot). If we do stay csr I will walk out IG and uber back. Am I crazy for not staying epcot area for food and wine?
When you were first asking ideas GST came to my mind. That's where we stayed for our girls trip in May and we had a blast. However, transportation is kind of tricky, we just ended up ubering everywhere by the end of the trip. I ended up not recommending it for you because you had mentioned it's a F&W focused trip and for that, being in the EP area is great. With it being your friends 1st? Trip, convenience might make everything seem less overwhelming. Plus I'm sure you'll want to show her all of your favorite restaurants so, would you even use the lounge that much? If you think you will use the lounge and hang out at the resort a bit then sure but if you're going to be in the park all day and dinners out then BWI is probably a better option. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Just my personal opinion, if you’re staying for food and wine, you have everything right there at BWI. You don’t need CL since you have food and wine. If you want breakfast, walk out of the BWI and go to Boardwalk Bakery or into Epcot to France. You could actually walk over to Ale and Compress for breakfast. Like you soda a ton of choices by being at the Boardwalk .
When you were first asking ideas GST came to my mind. That's where we stayed for our girls trip in May and we had a blast. However, transportation is kind of tricky, we just ended up ubering everywhere by the end of the trip. I ended up not recommending it for you because you had mentioned it's a F&W focused trip and for that, being in the EP area is great. With it being your friends 1st? Trip, convenience might make everything seem less overwhelming. Plus I'm sure you'll want to show her all of your favorite restaurants so, would you even use the lounge that much? If you think you will use the lounge and hang out at the resort a bit then sure but if you're going to be in the park all day and dinners out then BWI is probably a better option. I don't think you can go wrong with either.
It's so confusing lol. I don't even have dinners planned because will we eat and drink after? Lol. I love the BW area but I don't find any of the epcot resorts relaxing. I want to show how it's relaxing too. I have no idea if we will be out all day, but you are right, we will have way less down time then when I'm with my family. Maybe I should book some late dinners. Off to go book some lol. Thanks for the replies, I'm guessing BWI is the right choice for this trip. I did boom a Steakhouse 71 lunch that I'm excited about.

Are the drinks (beer/wine) self serve at BC? And do they have Mickey Premium Bars or only the sandwiches?? The important questions!!

We stayed at YC in sept., I should be expecting basically the same right food right?

We check in on Sunday!

Are the drinks (beer/wine) self serve at BC? And do they have Mickey Premium Bars or only the sandwiches?? The important questions!!

We stayed at YC in sept., I should be expecting basically the same right food right?

We check in on Sunday!
We got back from there last night. No, you had to ask for a drink. At the evening hours they had someone there serving you. The dessert drinks were self serve (at least I never saw anyone standing with the bottles during dessert).
They only had the sandwiches and the Olaf strawberry lemonade bars. The sandwiches were very popular and often ran out. My daughter prefers the Mickey bars, so we had to buy her one at Hurricane Hannah’s.

I'm a MB matcher as well. Mine never work upon arrival because I have so many and I always get a talking to that I need to delete some.
Yep that’s me! I love Lilly at Disney! i see lots of it in cl lounges too. :)

I just got a white MB so it wouldn’t clash with my Halloween outfit. Oh, and now there’s the issue of whether I can get a glitter one to match my glitter leggings for Jollywood.

Those special effects ones so much nicer that the new ones.

What cl do you have next…. Trying to stay in topic. Lol it’s summer and we all distracted,

Last edited:
Yesterday was an absolutely incredible day. Checked into the WL (booked a standard CL room for 2 nights), and ended up scoring an upgrade to the YOSEMITE SUITE!!! We are celebrating my bachelorette party, and my 29th birthday is also on Sunday. Yes, I cried!!

Then, as a cherry on top, when we stopped at concierge to thank them, they gifted both my mom and I free Genie + for the day! From start to finish, Randi at the WL made us feel like royalty. This is our first time staying at the WL and CL, and we have NEVER experienced service as great as this!! This is going to be hard to beat!!!

Attachments

• 4E9A8E05-9760-430D-912E-5C31546C7014.jpeg
    4E9A8E05-9760-430D-912E-5C31546C7014.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 67
  • EFC2C3BB-8E3A-4E05-B0FA-54A7A3F19BD0.jpeg
    EFC2C3BB-8E3A-4E05-B0FA-54A7A3F19BD0.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 74067D41-CDB3-4645-9142-D44A2FBE9633.jpeg
    74067D41-CDB3-4645-9142-D44A2FBE9633.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 9FA81C51-35D2-4EB6-9DB4-C9B603EF8128.jpeg
    9FA81C51-35D2-4EB6-9DB4-C9B603EF8128.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 64
  • C44D3B01-C9DE-42C2-935B-B5DB960A9FBE.jpeg
    C44D3B01-C9DE-42C2-935B-B5DB960A9FBE.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 036E491B-AB1D-4FA6-80EF-018BF736EDC1.jpeg
    036E491B-AB1D-4FA6-80EF-018BF736EDC1.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 00136775-1CD7-4A12-AD70-3E289F3A1830.jpeg
    00136775-1CD7-4A12-AD70-3E289F3A1830.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 2128E470-C81C-4255-8DC0-B19380637733.jpeg
    2128E470-C81C-4255-8DC0-B19380637733.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 1BFE1F34-4189-4E13-AF0F-B2F894EF8B6A.jpeg
    1BFE1F34-4189-4E13-AF0F-B2F894EF8B6A.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 47942FAD-3D8F-4847-A013-0AF6BB0B4DD3.jpeg
    47942FAD-3D8F-4847-A013-0AF6BB0B4DD3.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 65
Yesterday was an absolutely incredible day. Checked into the WL (booked a standard CL room for 2 nights), and ended up scoring an upgrade to the YOSEMITE SUITE!!! We are celebrating my bachelorette party, and my 29th birthday is also on Sunday. Yes, I cried!!

Then, as a cherry on top, when we stopped at concierge to thank them, they gifted both my mom and I free Genie + for the day! From start to finish, Randi at the WL made us feel like royalty. This is our first time staying at the WL and CL, and we have NEVER experienced service as great as this!! This is going to be hard to beat!!!
Pretty nice. Happy for you

I have glitterized all my magic bands in each color, even before they started selling them that way. Look for glitter nail polish with a clear base. I just did my white one for my upcoming trip.

what i do not like about the MB+ is that the little orange AP slide on does not fit; otherwise its fine; i bring 1 of the MB+s for DW and me, and 1 of the dozens of other MBs i have for each(wife partial to Grumpy and i am to Mickey); we deactivated about 20 of the plain colored MBs and just kept about 10 each of the design ones activated; and whichever we take, as old as they are, they work immediately; PS: do not pay attention to the special effects of the new MB+ since we are rarely out after dinner/dark these days lol;

That is so awesome. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Those special effects ones so much nicer that the new ones.

What cl do you have next…. Trying to stay in topic. Lol it’s summer and we all distracted,
I have:

CR Tower club king - August 30-Sept 2 (MNSSHP with sister/niece)

Boardwalk Inn Deluxe CL (total waste, it's just me, but discounted, cheaper than standard CL which I haven't spotted with the discount yet) Nov 29-Dec 1 - Jollywood and MVMCP - then moving to...
CR 2BR Water View Dec 1-3 (Xmas treat for sister and niece - another MVMCP)

GF Disney Suite - Feb 2-6, taking my mom to Disney, and my sister immediately invited herself. I'm all, “fine with me, but I know who's sleeping on the couch” ;). I may cut it back a day, but I would really like to do AH with mom if they have them! I'm going to try to get the bounceback rate after my next visit, I suspect they can't apply it to existing res, but may see if available/what the price is for other 2 BR suites.

And in the middle there, DH and I are going to Indonesia :).

(And this is why I cannot buy anything frivolous - or much else - for the next 6 months!!)

Any overlaps?

Last edited:
I have glitterized all my magic bands in each color, even before they started selling them that way. Look for glitter nail polish with a clear base. I just did my white one for my upcoming trip.
Ooooh, good tip!!!! Thank you!

We got back from there last night. No, you had to ask for a drink. At the evening hours they had someone there serving you. The dessert drinks were self serve (at least I never saw anyone standing with the bottles during dessert).
They only had the sandwiches and the Olaf strawberry lemonade bars. The sandwiches were very popular and often ran out. My daughter prefers the Mickey bars, so we had to buy her one at Hurricane Hannah’s.
What time do they stop serving wine/beer? I realized we won't be back from MK till after 10-11 most of my club levels nights and curious if anything will be available when we get back! It's been awhile since we stayed club level (2019).

What time do they stop serving wine/beer? I realized we won't be back from MK till after 10-11 most of my club levels nights and curious if anything will be available when we get back! It's been awhile since we stayed club level (2019).
The clubs all close at 10:00 pm, and they’re usually very punctual. If you want a drink after hours, you can take something back to your room fridge. Some CLs insist on opening beer before they hand it to you, so you might ask if they can leave it sealed - just make sure it’s a twist top or that you have access to a bottle opener.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter