Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

VGF's construction is complete and PVB2's construction is closest to the VGF1 building. I think the major discount is because the main building and lobby are under construction at GF. It may have a different "WOW" factor that your friend wouldn't like.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...spa-owners-lovers-group.3813125/post-64933203
😳😳 oh my. So glad I posted that here. Definitely not considering a switch now. I would be so disappointed if I switched, especially since it would only be for the wow factor for her. Thank you for the heads up!

i stayed CL at the Art of Marvel hotel at DLP last year. It really only gets you a separate check in and included breakfast. I stayed at the DLP Disneyland Hotel in the Castle Club on a bucket list trip (pre-covid) and THAT was awesome. We had unlimited FPs for all the big rides. They got rid of that though. :(
I’m hoping Disneyland Resort Paris reopens before May 2024.

Rats I love no lines.

Ya I have 3 more chances for tickets. It sucks I have to be up at 2:30a to enter the queue. 🤞🏻

Mostly lurker here, but just wanted to share. Just finished a triple split stay at Poly CL, Yacht CL, and the Tower Club at Contemporary. All three were amazing and I had no complaints whatsoever.

However, the Tower Club absolutely knocked my socks off. Absolutely outstanding, 5 star experience!! The lounge was always calm and serene, so selecting food was a relaxed and unhurried experience. Everything was delicious too, especially the sushi in the evening, and I was a big fan of the chocolate coconut pecan tarts for dessert. All cast members were friendly and helpful, but Jim and Josh were absolutely outstanding and really stood out.

I was planning on RPC at the Grand for my trip in 2024 but now I'm second guessing my decision and may just need to return to the Tower Club!
Love Jim!

Yep I really enjoyed Tower post Covid. I will say I feel all the lounges have a really good staff currently. Everyone I have met/talked to have been great.

What I like about GF is having 3 floors. The view up on 5 is nice to see. They do have the best midday offerings. We are always back at the resort midday so currently I am tied Tower and RPC for 1st . Atrium and BWI tied 2nd and poly 3. I haven't done bc/yc post Covid. I have done akl but prefer all the others . Location is a key, I felt to secluded there.

I'm going to ask OT here because I like you guys best. My 60 days opens next week for my adult/friend trip. I'm at a loss. We like good food but don't want to do big dinners because if food and wine. Any good lunch recommendations? Or what are your favorite lounges to grab a drink and something light. She left all planning up to me. I only know how to plan family trips lol. Thanks!
Our favorite place to go is Geyser Point. We will often go there for lunch on an MK day if we aren't staying at the WL. :)

I'm going to ask OT here because I like you guys best. My 60 days opens next week for my adult/friend trip. I'm at a loss. We like good food but don't want to do big dinners because if food and wine. Any good lunch recommendations? Or what are your favorite lounges to grab a drink and something light. She left all planning up to me. I only know how to plan family trips lol. Thanks!
Thank you for asking this :) We are headed down this week to BWI CL for EAH and have the afternoon to lunch and grab drinks before we head over to Epcot. 🍻

Thanks. How is Abracadabra? We may check it out.

I posted this on the BW thread. I'm in a regular non cl room as only the cottages were available. Anyway, I received an email about a magical offer. I can upgrade for 100 total to GF. Very weird. I was wondering if it was because if construction on DVC side. If it wasn't a food and wine trip I would totally do it. Such a different atmosphere but can't beat BW for walking back after food and wine. I may mention it to my friend and let her decide. GF has a woe factor that BW doesn't but location is important.
It’s good for drinks. The best bar and apps on the BC/YC/Boardwalk area in my opinion is Martha Vineyard. It’s big enough for meeting groups, drinks and apps.

Thank you for asking this :) We are headed down this week to BWI CL for EAH and have the afternoon to lunch and grab drinks before we head over to Epcot. 🍻

It’s good for drinks. The best bar and apps on the BC/YC/Boardwalk area in my opinion is Martha Vineyard. It’s big enough for meeting groups, drinks and apps.
Thanks for the tips! Looking forward to an adult trip though I'm sure I will miss my kids and kid stuff ( my kids are teens lol, it's not like I'm leaving babies🤣).

I just did a girl's trip a couple of months ago and we've done several in the past. BW area, we like crew's cup, Il Mulino at the swan does really good Bellinis and BlueZoo has fun drinks at Dolphin. We recently went to Territory lounge at WL and loved it. Here's our drinks and charcuterie, it was huge and our drinks from Enchanted Rose at GF.

Attachments

• 20230510_191319.jpg
    20230510_191319.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 20230510_192215.jpg
    20230510_192215.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20230510_213901.jpg
    20230510_213901.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 21
I just did a girl's trip a couple of months ago and we've done several in the past. BW area, we like crew's cup, Il Mulino at the swan does really good Bellinis and BlueZoo has fun drinks at Dolphin. We recently went to Territory lounge at WL and loved it. Here's our drinks and charcuterie, it was huge and our drinks from Enchanted Rose at GF.
Crews cup is a also good, but there are more apps and able to spread out more at Martha Vineyard

Hi, which room at the YC is the “loud room”?
It’s 5170. I’m in it right now. I have this room and it’s connecting (5171.) We aren’t sleep-in people and I have to be up at the *** crack of Dawn anyway for Genie+ so it’s not really bugging me but I can definitely see where guests would complain and want to be moved. It starts getting noisy just around 6am. I’m a light sleeper. My husband/kids are not and I’m the only one up 😂

Last edited:
It’s 5170. I’m in it right now. I have this room and it’s connecting (5171.) We aren’t sleep-in people and I have to be up at the *** crack of Dawn anyway for Genie+ so it’s not really bugging me but I can definitely see where guests would complain and want to be moved. It starts getting noisy just around 6am. I’m a light sleeper. My husband/kids are not and I’m the only one up 😂

Last edited:
We are checking in on a Tuesday morning to BWI CL room, mid-August. We will be coming from a Marriott hotel close by. I have magic bands that are active from a previous trip. My husband will not be going to parks that day but my children and I will. The rental car has to be returned around noon right on property to WDW car center. If we get to BWI and check our luggage with bell services, can we go and get breakfast? Will the magic bands work right away? I don't want any surprises with the magic bands and wish their was a way for me to know if they are working properly before we arrive. It looks like they are active and I deactivated all the other bands on my account. (they are all numbered). Any suggestions for arrival morning?

I don't want any surprises with the magic bands and wish their was a way for me to know if they are working properly before we arrive. It looks like they are active and I deactivated all the other bands on my account. (they are all numbered). Any suggestions for arrival morning?
You can go to the front desk when you arrive and they can scan your bands to make sure they work. :)

We are checking in on a Tuesday morning to BWI CL room, mid-August. We will be coming from a Marriott hotel close by. I have magic bands that are active from a previous trip. My husband will not be going to parks that day but my children and I will. The rental car has to be returned around noon right on property to WDW car center. If we get to BWI and check our luggage with bell services, can we go and get breakfast? Will the magic bands work right away? I don't want any surprises with the magic bands and wish their was a way for me to know if they are working properly before we arrive. It looks like they are active and I deactivated all the other bands on my account. (they are all numbered). Any suggestions for arrival morning?
Sue's option is good but if it looks busy go to 4th floor and get off elevators and head right , down the hall until you get the cl staff area/ just prior to the locked doors. They also can check you in . That way the family can head right into eat and just one of you can stand with the bands so be checked. I usually get stuck with that job lol.

I go all the time but some trips they work and other trips the mbs do not work. Go figure.

Yes you have lounge access all day arrival and departure day. The breakfast is nice! If arrive on a Sunday they often have a bloody mary bar too.

Sue's option is good but if it looks busy go to 4th floor and get off elevators and head right , down the hall until you get the cl staff area/ just prior to the locked doors. They also can check you in . That way the family can head right into eat and just one of you can stand with the bands so be checked. I usually get stuck with that job lol.

I go all the time but some trips they work and other trips the mbs do not work. Go figure.

Yes you have lounge access all day arrival and departure day. The breakfast is nice! If arrive on a Sunday they often have a bloody mary bar too.
Do this. They can ensure your bands not only work but work to access the CL door. They are not there 100% of the time so this is critical. You'd sure hate to find out when no one is around to click the door open for you

It’s 5170. I’m in it right now. I have this room and it’s connecting (5171.)

The room @Lilysmom is in, 5170 is next to the lounge, but it’s not the room @Ricguz & I were talking about. Room 5171 is across the hall & next to the lounge prep room. That’s the room I have had & is very loud because you hear banging of carts, dishes etc right next door starting at about 6:20 every morning.

Also, 5170 would connect to 5172, even numbered rooms are next to each other. Odd numbers are across the hall. Even numbers are resort view, odd numbers waterview.

The room @Lilysmom is in, 5170 is next to the lounge, but it’s not the room @Ricguz & I were talking about. Room 5171 is across the hall & next to the lounge prep room. That’s the room I have had & is very loud because you hear banging of carts, dishes etc right next door starting at about 6:20 every morning.

Also, 5170 would connect to 5172, even numbered rooms are next to each other. Odd numbers are across the hall. Even numbers are resort view, odd numbers waterview.
That’s the Room I had. 5171, as @focusondisney stated correctly, please stay away from that room unless you like noise most of the very early morning and late night due to guest coming g back from the parks since that Room 5171 is also next to the elevators. You get the daily double !

Has anyone been successful at purchasing CL access at WL when they check in recently? If you have do you remember how much it was?

Thanks for all the info. I am "pretty sure" I kept activated the 5 magic bands from our last trip in 2018 that I am taking with us. I have plenty of other magic bands.(older) Do you think I should bring a few of those in case one of the ones that say are activated, don't work?

We are staying mid August at BWI CL. This is our first CL stay and we are super excited about it! A few nights we may just eat light and have some apps and desserts in the lounge. Is the lounge at BWI on a 2 or 3 rotation? Is there any way to find out the menu? I made some dinner reservations but thinking about it, maybe we will eat half the time at the lounge and then sit at the pool and then walk the boardwalk at night. It's just hard to know if the menu will be something our family will like, and if I should keep our adr for that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter