Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

What's the Disney+ subscriber discount?

Disney+ Subscribers: Enjoy a Holiday Room Offer​

‘Tis the season to stay in the magic and save! Disney+ subscribers can save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays select nights, October 22 to November 2, 2023 and November 26 to December 25, 2023.

Book Online or Contact Your Travel Professional
Log in using the email associated with your Disney+ subscription to view offer details and book online.​

Disney+ Subscribers: Enjoy a Holiday Room Offer​

‘Tis the season to stay in the magic and save! Disney+ subscribers can save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays select nights, October 22 to November 2, 2023 and November 26 to December 25, 2023.​

Book Online or Contact Your Travel Professional

Log in using the email associated with your Disney+ subscription to view offer details and book online.​

Thank you!

Here are a few more pictures of Poly CL food from May. The last picture is lamb loin which was very delicious. While not a glass of wine, the cake pop goes well with the view also!

Attachments

• Resized_20230519_174828.jpg
    Resized_20230519_174828.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Resized_20230518_201231.jpg
    Resized_20230518_201231.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Resized_IMG_20230518_201543_DRO.jpg
    Resized_IMG_20230518_201543_DRO.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Resized_IMG_20230519_174720_DRO.jpg
    Resized_IMG_20230519_174720_DRO.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 55

So....this may be an unpopular opinion - but we will NEVER come back to YC CL again. The staff is (mostly) delightful. And the food has been good.

The deal breaker for us is we have a water-view room and the balcony is unusable due to the inability to turn off the balcony lights at night on any room on the 5th level.

It interferes with the ability to really see the fireworks. And the sheer volume of bugs the lights attract mean you can't go out there without being swarmed. And you can't really open the door without risking the bugs coming in with you. When you get up in the morning the doors are still covered in those tiny little gnats and things.

We love sitting on the balcony after a day in the parks to relax and have a glass of wine. And it was one of the big factors in us choosing this resort - and the reason we paid the extra for a water view....

(OH. And if you are assigned to 5171 ASK TO BE MOVED before you settle in. It's right next to the elevators and all morning and night you hear the mechanics of the elevators rumbling - we were fortunate there was another room available that night and didn't have to stay - but we were unpacked...)

Just a quick update to my complaints on the YC CL Floor and the lights on the balcony: we WERE able to sit out tonight with the weather in the 70's and there were NO bugs. Yes, the lights are still on and I don't love it - but it was more enjoyable without the bugs.

EDITED TO ADD: CLAIMED!

Also: if anyone is at the CL at the YC NOW I have almost half a case of Dansani Water left in our fridge and we are leaving early in the morning. I am happy to put in a bag in give it to you in the lounge in the morning if you message me.

(when we get back home I'll share the photos I took of food in the Lounge)

Last edited:
What's the Disney+ subscriber discount?
I took a look at CL rooms yesterday with the D+ discount. It was mostly discounts for the suite-level Club rooms. I didn't see much availability for normal CL rooms and at some resorts I saw nothing at all for normal CL rooms. I checked a variety of dates/months. (and the prices were still pretty high. but I'm thrifty)

Last edited:

I took a look at CL rooms yesterday with the D+ discount. It was mostly discounts for the suite-level Club rooms. I didn't see much availability for normal CL rooms and at some resorts I saw nothing at all for normal CL rooms. I checked a variety of dates/months. (and the prices were still pretty high. but I'm thrifty)
I received a $2000 reduction on my modified existing reservation yesterday with my Disney plus discount. I already had a YC CL WV reservation costing me $6400. I used my Disney plus subscription discount modified the reservation and saved $2000 I did go to a resort view instead of WV but big deal about the view. It’s the same resort, CL, and same days. Now you don’t get a Friday, Saturday discount but I got a very substantial discount for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Definitely worth looking into.

I received a $2000 reduction on my modified existing reservation yesterday with my Disney plus discount. I already had a YC CL WV reservation costing me $6400. I used my Disney plus subscription discount modified the reservation and saved $2000 I did go to a resort view instead of WV but big deal about the view. It’s the same resort, CL, and same days. Now you don’t get a Friday, Saturday discount but I got a very substantial discount for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Definitely worth looking into.

The thing is, it’s all so dependent on your dates. We’re staying the first week in December. I was checking rates before 8:30 am yesterday. I checked all different combinations of dates & lengths of stay for any resort. The only CL discounts with any of the 3 discounts was BWI garden cottages & $2000 /night suites. It’s definitely worth checking, but not all dates had CL available.

The thing is, it’s all so dependent on your dates. We’re staying the first week in December. I was checking rates before 8:30 am yesterday. I checked all different combinations of dates & lengths of stay for any resort. The only CL discounts with any of the 3 discounts was BWI garden cottages & $2000 /night suites. It’s definitely worth checking, but not all dates had CL available.
I was lucky that the end of October and beginning of November was still available.

You were paying $1,280/night for waterview? Not even a suite? :scared:

I saw quite a few suites available, at breathtaking prices. Even standard CL rooms were running low 700s with tax. I was looking at all CL resorts, including Coronado.

You were paying $1,280/night for waterview? Not even a suite? :scared:
The average nightly rate for water view CL YC on October 27th was 1140 per night. Crazy money. So now it’s 1000 for 2 nights and 614 for three nights. The price went from 6400 including taxes to 4400 including taxes. I look at it the following way. I have been doing CL at the YC for about 5 years now. We are older so parks don’t mean as much to us anymore as far as rides go. We like to get up go to breakfast have our coffee, lattes, Walk around the boardwalk a few times, hit the pool then have our afternoon, Beer and wine, use the small bites at dinner time as our meal, go into Epcot or HS or skyliner then come back for desert and cordials. It a more relaxing Disney vacation. We paid our dues when the kids were younger but now it for us. I like the holidays from Halloween to the second week in December. We try to go once per year.

I feel like they add the lower price level CLs to the sale after a while. Maybe they try to
get them filled at rack rate first. I've had more luck a month or two into a sale than I have when
it first comes out. For August, I saw some great CL availability in late Apr./May when the summer
discount had been out for a while.

The average nightly rate for water view CL YC on October 27th was 1140 per night. Crazy money. So now it’s 1000 for 2 nights and 614 for three nights. The price went from 6400 including taxes to 4400 including taxes. I look at it the following way. I have been doing CL at the YC for about 5 years now. We are older so parks don’t mean as much to us anymore as far as rides go. We like to get up go to breakfast have our coffee, lattes, Walk around the boardwalk a few times, hit the pool then have our afternoon, Beer and wine, use the small bites at dinner time as our meal, go into Epcot or HS or skyliner then come back for desert and cordials. It a more relaxing Disney vacation. We paid our dues when the kids were younger but now it for us. I like the holidays from Halloween to the second week in December. We try to go once per year.
Definitely not questioning your choices, just aghast at the prices pirate:

Sorry for the double post...I originally posted this in the Boardwalk specific group but this one might be the better one to post in

Boardwalk Club Level Question...are rooms generally located in a specific area of the resort? I know some club levels are on the same floor as the lounge, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.
I don't have tons of knowledge, but one time we stayed there we were at the FAR end of the hallway and it was quite a walk to anything, except one staircase that went to the quiet pool. We were all the way over by what used to the ESPN sportsbar.

I do think the new rooms look nice though. For some reason, they kind of make me think of the original Grand Floridian decor.

Thank you for the clarification. I have a CL stay at GF booked for beginning of September and am obviously getting concerned and haven't heard from anyone at Disney about anything, CL or otherwise, and we booked this Sept 2022.:worried:
Hmm... beginning of September? I would be getting concerned too.

My YC CL trip in Dec 2022 no one called me however I sent many requests and questions through Disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com so maybe because of that they did not need to call. You could contact them.They responded to me every time within hours.
This was specific to the fact that the Grand Floridian CL is currently closed for renovation, with completion date TBD, but guesses and estimates suggest Oct-Nov. The poster has a GF CL stay booked for September 2023 that was booked in 2022. As it appears unlikely that GF CL will be reopened by that time, the poster is concerned about the lack of communication. Was that the case with your Dec 2022 YC CL trip? A renovation? In any case, reaching out to Signature Services is a great tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter