Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We arrive at the Poly CL next Thursday. Does anyone have food pictures?
Good morning, here are a few pictures from last month. My husband has more (and most likely better pictures) I will have him send me. We very much enjoyed Poly CL. We had never stayed here before and our most recent trips were CR tower CL and BW CL. I was surprised at how different the whole feeling was here and I have to say I just loved it. We were in room 3515 and had a great view, but the lounge was so nice and comfortable we spent time just relaxing there as well.

Attachments

• IMG_8870.PNG
    IMG_8870.PNG
    196.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_8871.PNG
    IMG_8871.PNG
    243.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8872.PNG
    IMG_8872.PNG
    239.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8873.PNG
    IMG_8873.PNG
    289.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8874.PNG
    IMG_8874.PNG
    284.7 KB · Views: 62
Morning! I just want to make sure I understand…currently and until further notice, there’s no CL offerings or amenities available at GF?😱
Correct. No CL at the GF during the refurbishment. I have a GF RPC stay booked in Nov, and I believe I saw someone mention having a stay booked for October (but I can't find that now). I am not sure of the timeline of the GF Main Building renovation, but I believe it was estimated at 3-4 months, which would support the Oct timeline for whomever mentioned having a GF RPC booking at that time.

Correct. No CL at the GF during the refurbishment. I have a GF RPC stay booked in Nov, and I believe I saw someone mention having a stay booked for October (but I can't find that now). I am not sure of the timeline of the GF Main Building renovation, but I believe it was estimated at 3-4 months, which would support the Oct timeline for whomever mentioned having a GF RPC booking at that time.
I managed to snag 2 nights in early October, but who knows if that will hold up, haha! I also wanted to mention that I am pretty sure who your daughter is. 😉 She is just the sweetest and everyone in my family loves her! 😊 I hope her transition to a new resort for the summer goes well!

Has anyone been able to use/apply the discounts released this morning? They seem to be thin on the ground in application (for me).

I managed to snag 2 nights in early October, but who knows if that will hold up, haha! I also wanted to mention that I am pretty sure who your daughter is. 😉 She is just the sweetest and everyone in my family loves her! 😊 I hope her transition to a new resort for the summer goes well!
Ha ha! That's great! So far, she's enjoying her time over at Yacht & Beach CL.

Has anyone been able to use/apply the discounts released this morning? They seem to be thin on the ground in application (for me).
I had a YC CL WV room reservation for Oct 27 to Nov 1 and I just modified the reservation since I am a Disney Plus Subscriber. I saved me about $2000 dollars. The original reservation was 6400 now it’s $4400. Quite the difference. It’s a resort view but to me it’s no big deal whether I see the pool or parking lot at night as long as it’s CL.

Same here. Saw nothing CL practically anywhere and very few rooms in general. A few regular YC rooms here and there. 😢
I had a YC CL WV room reservation for Oct 27 to Nov 1 and I just modified the reservation since I am a Disney Plus Subscriber. I saved me about $2000 dollars. The original reservation was 6400 now it’s $4400. Quite the difference. It’s a resort view but to me it’s no big deal.whether it’s the pool or parking lot I see at night.

I had a YC CL WV room reservation for Oct 27 to Nov 1 and I just modified the reservation since I am a Disney Plus Subscriber. I saved me about $2000 dollars. The original reservation was 6400 now it’s $4400. Quite the difference. It’s a resort view but to me it’s no big deal.whether it’s the pool or parking lot I see at night.
Wow. Awesome discount! Yay.

Good for you. I was bummed that even though we hit the window for discounts, no CL available at CR for our dates. I will keep checking daily though in case they hold some back.

Good for you. I was bummed that even though we hit the window for discounts, no CL available at CR for our dates. I will keep checking daily though in case they hold some back.
Definitely keep checking. I see reservations come and go. Check morning, noon and night use will get something.

Just let go of both our Tower Club rooms for June 22-25, if anyone wants 'em! My sister just got a big bill from the IRS, so she asked if we could do MYO club at GF :). I'm sad to miss Tower Club, but I've been doing this intermittent fasting thing the last month, so it was going to be a waste. Or torture. Or both! I'm excited to see the new rooms. Wish I could get one on the Wed too for my arrival (would be nice to be in the same room the whole time, or at least the same resort), but there is zip zero nada available at GF that night! Guess I'll be bringing my swimsuit to Epcot with me Thursday morning and loitering at the pool while I wait for my room to be ready. Next CL is in Dec :).

Last edited:

Thank you for the clarification. I have a CL stay at GF booked for beginning of September and am obviously getting concerned and haven't heard from anyone at Disney about anything, CL or otherwise, and we booked this Sept 2022.:worried:

I had a YC CL WV room reservation for Oct 27 to Nov 1 and I just modified the reservation since I am a Disney Plus Subscriber. I saved me about $2000 dollars. The original reservation was 6400 now it’s $4400. Quite the difference. It’s a resort view but to me it’s no big deal whether I see the pool or parking lot at night as long as it’s CL.

What's the Disney+ subscriber discount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter