Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Is anybody at the Poly? Has the construction started around the Hawaii longhouse? Haven't heard anything more since mrsap posted about it on the Poly thread. We have 2 nights CL LV room at the Poly followed by 4 nights YC CL. A WV CL room popped up at the YC for the Poly nights and wondering if I should switch. I think I want to switch if the construction has started and is impacting the view. Don't want to pay rack rate to be in a construction zone...actually I don't want to pay rack rate anytime,:rotfl2:

Is anybody at the Poly? Has the construction started around the Hawaii longhouse? Haven't heard anything more since mrsap posted about it on the Poly thread. We have 2 nights CL LV room at the Poly followed by 4 nights YC CL. A WV CL room popped up at the YC for the Poly nights and wondering if I should switch. I think I want to switch if the construction has started and is impacting the view. Don't want to pay rack rate to be in a construction zone...actually I don't want to pay rack rate anytime,:rotfl2:

I wasn't staying there but we walked around Poly yesterday - no signs of construction anywhere at that time.

Trying to summarize the 1800 pages here with one minor question. We are staying at GDT end of June leading to July 4th weekend.

Club food is there and a good substitute for regular meals for bfast and dinner (if you are a light eater), plus all the snacks you can stuff your bag with. Must plan something for lunch.

I ask bc we have a ressie this summer and we are doing a resort only stay. I’m not going to the theme parks. That being said, if I go club level I’m still probably gonna dish out for chicken tenders or pizza at the pool, right?

We will be staying CL at the poly in May, is there supposed to be construction then?? I hadn't heard anything??

Has anyone had issues with daily cleanings at akl? I was just told that I would have to pay if I wanted daily service?
Are you staying in a DVC room on points? I don't know what their cleaning schedule is for CL, but that's the only possible explanation I can think of.

Are you staying in a DVC room on points? I don't know what their cleaning schedule is for CL, but that's the only possible explanation I can think of.
Nope. A regular club room. I called to see if the room would be cleaned when I returned from the park and they told me they weren’t cleaning everyday. I was in an Uber on the way to dinner and received a call that they would clean every other day. Then she said every third day. Then told me if I wanted daily service I would have to pay a fee. I’m confused and a bit in shock as every club room I’ve had has had daily housekeeping so far. I figure I will talk to the desk cm when I get back to the resort.

Trying to summarize the 1800 pages here with one minor question. We are staying at GDT end of June leading to July 4th weekend.

Club food is there and a good substitute for regular meals for bfast and dinner (if you are a light eater), plus all the snacks you can stuff your bag with. Must plan something for lunch.

I ask bc we have a ressie this summer and we are doing a resort only stay. I’m not going to the theme parks. That being said, if I go club level I’m still probably gonna dish out for chicken tenders or pizza at the pool, right?
I would probably get lunch counter service at a resort or at the pool, yes. CL lunch snacks are usually just chips, cookies and goldfish crackers. Maybe trail mix or hummus. Some lounges have ice cream but not guaranteed. You can usually also find apples and bananas. ymmv

You can also ask for beer or wine during the day.

Nope. A regular club room. I called to see if the room would be cleaned when I returned from the park and they told me they weren’t cleaning everyday. I was in an Uber on the way to dinner and received a call that they would clean every other day. Then she said every third day. Then told me if I wanted daily service I would have to pay a fee. I’m confused and a bit in shock as every club room I’ve had has had daily housekeeping so far. I figure I will talk to the desk cm when I get back to the resort.
Well, I'm out of guesses. That's really disappointing. I guess that's the upside to not being able to extend my one night stays, I get a clean room :)

Just for clarity, who exactly did you a call? A number they gave you specifically to the AKL CL CM desk, or a general resort number?

Just for clarity, who exactly did you a call? A number they gave you specifically to the AKL CL CM desk, or a general resort number?
I called the front desk from my room. I received a call from +1 (407) 824-1000 to talk further about it while I was on my way to dinner. When I get back to the resort I’m going to go to the club cm and ask them about it.

I called the front desk from my room. I received a call from +1 (407) 824-1000 to talk further about it while I was on my way to dinner. When I get back to the resort I’m going to go to the club cm and ask them about it.

Ok, yeah, definitely talk to a CL CM. The “front desk” button generally goes to an off site call center (and could also be where your inbound call came from) and the chances of getting incorrect info go up exponentially. If by chance you were talking to someone actually at AKL, even they may not have the details with CL exactly right. Good luck!

Ok, dumb question... how is one supposed to cut meats or a larger appetizer? They had a yummy pork tenderloin dish that I enjoyed, but it sure was hard to cut with a butter knife!

LOL I guess I never noticed, just used the knife provided and didn't think anything about it. :rotfl2:

I wasn't staying there but we walked around Poly yesterday - no signs of construction anywhere at that time.

Thank you, that makes me feel better. It was supposed to start over a week ago but haven't heard any more about it. We check in Thursday.

We will be staying CL at the poly in May, is there supposed to be construction then?? I hadn't heard anything??

mrsap posted a link on the Poly thread, I think it was about a week ago...time goes so fast it could have been 2 weeks ago. They are replacing water lines which was supposed to start a week or two ago and doing some work on the beach in April. It said there would be some detours around the Hawaii longhouse.

mrsap posted a link on the Poly thread, I think it was about a week ago...time goes so fast it could have been 2 weeks ago. They are replacing water lines which was supposed to start a week or two ago and doing some work on the beach in April. It said there would be some detours around the Hawaii longhouse.

Link to the post HERE 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter