Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I do wish they had alcoholic beverages in the lounge - we had to ask a CM who then had to go to a CM only area across the hall to get us a beer or glass of wine.
So there isn't a fridge with beer to 'serve yourself' at the Beach Club CL?
Can you tell me if they offered crepes for breakfast when you were there?
Thanks for your report. It was great. Looking forward to our first CL stay this August.

So there isn't a fridge with beer to 'serve yourself' at the Beach Club CL?
Can you tell me if they offered crepes for breakfast when you were there?
Thanks for your report. It was great. Looking forward to our first CL stay this August.

Unfortunately, no. During the day the alcohol is across the hall in a CM only service area. It only took a minute for someone to grab us something, so not a big deal - I just always felt bad if they were busy. During the evening hit apps they brought wine and beer into the lounge and had a CM stationed there to serve you. During the dessert buffet there were cordials in the lounge. For red wine there was Pinot noir and Cabernet sougvinon; white was reisling and Chardonnay. There were 4-5 beers but I’m not sure what they all were - DH and I always had the Kona Longboard. I didn’t pay much attention to the cordials but I do remember a moscato and Kahlua.

There were crepes 2 of the mornings we were there.

I think the only way for Copper Creek rooms to access club level is via DVC stays on points, not cash. As a DVC member owner of CC, we can purchase access to Reunion Station which is pretty similar to the hotel CL. Me and another forum member talked about this, in this thread a few pages back.

Just to clear up any confusion - and for those of you who aren’t aware, my DD works at WL - you are correct that Members staying at Copper Creek and Boulder Ridge on points can purchase access to the Reunion Station Lounge, but it is much more restrictive than WL-CL. It’s only open 7-10am and 4-6pm for Club Lounge access. Currently, it’s $50/pp per day and must be purchased for the entire length of stay.

As everything with Disney, this could change at any time, but as of this evening this info is correct.

Last edited:
For the CL FP+, the current policy requires minimum 3 day park tickets. Also just heard from other DISers that starting sept 17, 2018, the CL FP+ program will NOT include the nighttime viewing spot. Not sure what the offer will be for your travel time...

I can confirm this - Called today as it's 90 days from my check-out date and was told it ends September 16, 2018. Still booked my fastpasses regardless - disappointed about the viewing area but to keep my sanity in Pandora and Toy Story the extra perk is worth every penny lol

We just checked into YC CL today and I love it here! The CMs are so friendly, the food is delicious, and the rooms are comfortable. The best part is the freezer with the little Edy's ice creams that are available 24/7. I was told this is relatively recent, having started about two weeks ago. It's gonna be hard to drag me out of here to transfer to Poly next week lol.

We just checked into YC CL today and I love it here! The CMs are so friendly, the food is delicious, and the rooms are comfortable. The best part is the freezer with the little Edy's ice creams that are available 24/7. I was told this is relatively recent, having started about two weeks ago. It's gonna be hard to drag me out of here to transfer to Poly next week lol.

That is great to know. We always enjoyed our stay at the YC - in terms of CMs. They did not have Edy's when we were there - that is great. Enjoy your stay.

I can confirm this - Called today as it's 90 days from my check-out date and was told it ends September 16, 2018. Still booked my fastpasses regardless - disappointed about the viewing area but to keep my sanity in Pandora and Toy Story the extra perk is worth every penny lol

For ALL viewing areas or just HEA?

Glad you're having a nice time. The Edy's ice cream sounds like a nice touch. It will be interesting to see if that will be an addition to all CLs. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip :wizard:.

Glad you're having a nice time. The Edy's ice cream sounds like a nice touch. It will be interesting to see if that will be an addition to all CLs. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip :wizard:.
Thanks - we had a good laugh over the ice cream - my younger son set his alarm to see if he really could have it in the middle of the night (the answer of course was yes lol).

So I just got off the phone with DSS, I spoke to Megan. She told me that there would be NO viewing areas for the CLFP program during my trip from Nov 25th - Dec 5th. I specifically asked if that included F!, ROL and Illuminations and she said yes. I didn't ask why. I asked if I would only be receiving 3 FP's as outlined in the original program and she said yes. It seems to me we now have at least 4 CM's saying there will be no viewing areas for this program for the end of the year. It will be interesting to see if the "success" of this program continues with the viewing areas eliminated. I know the value for me has now gone way down and I won't be booking it.

FYI , Just got a personal call from one of the WL CL CMs on our stay next Saturday. Asking how we'd be arriving, any questions, requests, whatever. I believe she is actually at the WL, or at least she was very knowledgeable about WL, since I asked some specific to the property questions.
She said they will meet us, etc., Any idea when we may arrive,
I can tell already that I've received more service thus far from them than my CL stay 2 yrs. ago at AKL, which was also a great stay.
We had the same experience last summer. And in fact the person who called us was the person who met us when we arrived. We have not received that level of service at any other Disney resort. Pretty amazing!

I was told all viewing areas are no longer a part of the CLFP program, however can use a fastpass for Rivers of Light, Illuminations, or Fantasmic. There is no HEA fast pass area at this time.

So that would just be one of your six, correct? Sorry for all the questions.

I currently have a regular room at Beach Club but I really want a club level room. We are going next May and when I made my reservation last month no CL rooms were available. I called yesterday and the CM I spoke with said she could see that many of the rooms are being held back and should eventually be available. Is this normal? I can get a CL room at BWI now but my kids really want to stay at BC.

Does the Atrium club close between service? Is there a list of the hours for each service somewhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter