Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm gearing myself up for a "no" and it may not be a big deal anyway. The young man who is disabled really won't be able to enjoy the offerings in the lounge. I was just hoping we could all go up to the lounge at least one night to see the fireworks. I'm also thinking, since 5 of us will have MB's to access the CL floor (I believe you use the band in the elevator to get to the floor if I recall?), if we all simply go up together in the elevator, no one will even notice?

My other thought is to make his and his nurse's room a room-only and then simply list 2 additional people (maybe using their middle names?) on the CL room? That way we have 7 people listed on the CL room and 2 on the regular room (but still only have 7 people total, if that makes sense). WDW just seems to take great issue with 2 people being on 2 room reservations and I don't want to cause any problems. Ugh.

DisneyWishes14, I just started a conversation with you (sent you a PM was what I always called it but now it seems to call it that?) Anyway, hope it all works out for you!

:goodvibes:confused3

I agree. I don’t know why they seem to have drawn the line at bottled water :confused3. I wouldn’t have thought it would be any more problem or overused than soft drinks or beer, but I guess I’m wrong. I’ve never had bottled water available at any CL stay- we’ve done Poly, Atrium Club, RPC, YC, and WL. Some of the ones I’ve stayed at have apparantely had bottled water at times, but never when we’ve stayed.

There was bottled water in the lounge fridge at WL last year when we stayed there, as well as a 1L bottle in our room (and we got a new one whenever housekeeping came and saw that we’d consumed the one previously there).

Last edited:
There was bottled water in the lounge fridge at WL last year when we stashed there, as well as a 1L bottle in our room (and we got a new one whenever housekeeping came and saw that we’d consumed the one previously there).

Wasn't that a nice touch, the 1L bottle of water in the room each day? Unfortunately, that didn't last long. Maybe they'll bring it back (?).

Another thing that would be nice in the lounge at AKL is the zebra domes. I have yet to see any reports of them being there, but I wonder if the CL attendants would get you a few if you ask? I ask at a Boma breakfast one time, just if they were on the menu and they no, but about 10 minutes a cast member brought me out 4-6 on a plate. Was very nice of them. If I can't get any through the CL means, I will buy some.

Re: Bottled Water

Dec 2016 - WL - they had bottled waters in the fridge at lunch time. We would ask for them in the morning to take to the parks and CMs were happy to provide.

Feb 2017 - CR - 1 large bottle replaced in the room each day, none available from lounge (even when asking CMs)

May 2017 - WL - no water bottles out, but we asked CMs and got some small bottles each morning

August 2017 - BC - no water bottles out, none available when we asked CMs

Dec 2017 - Poly - no water bottles out, none available when we asked CMs

Of course, these things seem to change all the time... so who knows if any of this is still accurate.

Dec 2016 - WL - they had bottled waters in the fridge at lunch time. We would ask for them in the morning to take to the parks and CMs were happy to provide.

Feb 2017 - CR - 1 large bottle replaced in the room each day, none available from lounge (even when asking CMs)

May 2017 - WL - no water bottles out, but we asked CMs and got some small bottles each morning

Of course, these things seem to change all the time... so who knows if any of this is still accurate.
Wonder what the deal is about the water? Strange.

I sent an email to signature services about my upcoming stay at WL and he replied that the reason there is no bottled water in the lounge is because they are trying to reduce plastic waste. He said it would be available on request and they could even stock it in your room for you. Seems like a valid reason, but they sure don't mind selling it all over the place. I will test the stock it in my room response and ask them to do just that in July. I am taking a case of water with me, just in case.

I sent an email to signature services about my upcoming stay at WL and he replied that the reason there is no bottled water in the lounge is because they are trying to reduce plastic waste. He said it would be available on request and they could even stock it in your room for you. Seems like a valid reason, but they sure don't mind selling it all over the place. I will test the stock it in my room response and ask them to do just that in July. I am taking a case of water with me, just in case.

We asked at BC and they flat out told us no.
No bottled water. So we bought 2 downstairs and kept them in the room to refill at bedtime.

I have never understood why they are so concerned about plastic waste with the water but not cans and bottles from all of the others beverages. Although I guess I shouldn’t complain, because that could backfire and they could just stop offering those as well...

On the topic of water bottle, how can we get our water fill if we bring our own bottles?? Is there a soda station like the QS places or need to ask the lounge staff? p.s. I will be staying at Poly

I sent an email to signature services about my upcoming stay at WL and he replied that the reason there is no bottled water in the lounge is because they are trying to reduce plastic waste. He said it would be available on request and they could even stock it in your room for you. Seems like a valid reason, but they sure don't mind selling it all over the place.

I bet not many bottles at $5 each get wasted. Yet a "free" bottle.........

On the topic of water bottle, how can we get our water fill if we bring our own bottles?? Is there a soda station like the QS places or need to ask the lounge staff? p.s. I will be staying at Poly

The CMs need to do it and you just ask them. They take it to the back and will fill it. This includes poly, they don’t want the water dispensers used to fill bottles since it runs them out so quickly. And hygiene issues.

I often use the paper cups and fill with water and stick in fridge for later. You could dump that in water bottle if a cm is busy or it's before/after hours.

I never was a big water drinker but if you get back from the park late and don't have any.... you will be so thirsty.

I was at WL last week and there was bottles of water in the fridge lounge every day!

Another thing that would be nice in the lounge at AKL is the zebra domes. I have yet to see any reports of them being there, but I wonder if the CL attendants would get you a few if you ask? I ask at a Boma breakfast one time, just if they were on the menu and they no, but about 10 minutes a cast member brought me out 4-6 on a plate. Was very nice of them. If I can't get any through the CL means, I will buy some.

Doubtful you will find Zebra Domes in the Club Lounge. They stopped having them in the Club Lounge about 5 years ago. As you might imagine, they were wildly popular and as soon as a tray was put out, they were gone!

It never hurts to ask, of course!

Doubtful you will find Zebra Domes in the Club Lounge. They stopped having them in the Club Lounge about 5 years ago. As you might imagine, they were wildly popular and as soon as a tray was put out, they were gone!

It never hurts to ask, of course!
I bet. Guess I will have to buy some, but I will ask if they could get me a few first. That and water would be my only request.

Are you contacted by Concierge before arriving at Disney resort if you book club level ? We haven't done this in a long time, and I seem to remember that they did this. Thanks !

I sent an email to signature services about my upcoming stay at WL and he replied that the reason there is no bottled water in the lounge is because they are trying to reduce plastic waste. He said it would be available on request and they could even stock it in your room for you.
The person you spoke to ad DSS doesn't work in the WL club lounge and likely has no idea what he is talking about. The WL club lounge has a fridge that includes, among other things, bottles of water. If I knew how to post pictures, I would post one from our trip there last summer.

At GF SL, they put it on the desk in the lounge. We didn't see any at AKL when we stayed there in 2016, and when we asked we were denied. But I read the other day that someone who recently stayed there received water when they asked. Since there information is more recent, I'd rely upon it.

In any event, when it comes to needing information about Disney club lounges, or anything really, your best source of information is right here. While there are some Disney CMs who are informed about what they speak, many of them are not. And it won't stop them from confidently answering your questions. By contrast, on these boards in general, and this one in specific, there's almost someone (GADad14 and Trishadono spring immediately to mind) who have been to that resort in the last month or so and can give you a correct answer.

The person you spoke to ad DSS doesn't work in the WL club lounge and likely has no idea what he is talking about. The WL club lounge has a fridge that includes, among other things, bottles of water. If I knew how to post pictures, I would post one from our trip there last summer.

At GF SL, they put it on the desk in the lounge. We didn't see any at AKL when we stayed there in 2016, and when we asked we were denied. But I read the other day that someone who recently stayed there received water when they asked. Since there information is more recent, I'd rely upon it.

In any event, when it comes to needing information about Disney club lounges, or anything really, your best source of information is right here. While there are some Disney CMs who are informed about what they speak, many of them are not. And it won't stop them from confidently answering your questions. By contrast, on these boards in general, and this one in specific, there's almost someone (GADad14 and Trishadono spring immediately to mind) who have been to that resort in the last month or so and can give you a correct answer.
I have read this thread from start to finish and there was conflicting information. Some say it was there, some say it wasn't. That is why I sent an email to begin with. I was just relaying the 'reason' he gave for the water not being available in the lounges. I found it amusing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter