Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi there. I'll see if I can help. DW and I stayed at BWI CL a few weeks ago, our first time there. The BWI pros can help supplement/correct me if I get anything wrong.

Had a great meal at FF during our trip! For evening apps in the lounge, there will be a chef preparing small plate apps. The chefs when I were there all had FF aprons/clothing, which I think is the norm.

Yes, Sunday AM they serve a "light" brunch. Omelette station, Bloody Mary bar.

View attachment 309005

Standard Club Level rooms are on the 4th floor, although it's not the whole floor. They are all the rooms "behind" the Innkeeper's Door in the pic below, plus some "outside" the door as well (like the red shaded room, that was us). Yes, there are several standard rooms that face the Quiet Pool, as you can see below.

View attachment 309006

Really hard to say. I'm guessing 6-12 months. But total speculation there.

I'd post the Halloween Party on Halloweeen question here: "Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

But yes, I do think that's a pretty popular date.

Fall/October discounts can be found - just have to watch for them closely and be prepared to book and/or modify your reservation, as able, when released. "Usually" I tend to see more discounts available for CL than other room types, but that's certainly not always the case.

Hope that helps!

Is there a chef station at BWI lounge EVERY NIGHT? or just on certain nights??
What type of coffee is served at the lounge?? Hope it is not Nestcafe...

Still trying to decide if I should change my current Poly CL reservation to BWI CL... the only thing that's keeping me at Poly is the viewing of night time fireworks and a bigger room..... But my conscience is telling me to save $500 by staying at BWI and that my family will still have a great time at BWI.

Well I quoted the guest list post but it's not showing.

We'll be at BWI May 12-15th :) Looking forward to our first CL stay here. Birthday trip for our kids. We did AKL CL last Summer and since every trip they keep asking of we can go to the lounge! :P

Last edited:
Happy Saturday club goers! So much to catch up on after a week or so.

@GADisneyDad14 love that you’re loving AKL. There’s just so much to love.

Look at @trishadono and @Eastern scoring PINs. Money in the bank!

@mickeynut1 your girls trip has got to be coming up soon. Exciting. @TheFloatingBear you’re getting close, but not close enough too right. I always think of dancing bears with your username.

I need to take another pass at the last 6 pages or so. I could have sworn I saw someone post about the 90 day fast passes that didn’t make their non CL 3 then. Was anyone able to have DSS book both CL and regular at 90 days.

We'll be at BWI May 12-15th :) Looking forward to our first CL stay here. Birthday trip for our kids. We did AKL CL last Summer and since every trip they keep asking of we can go to the lounge! :P

I have my first BWI CL stay a week after you (May 22-25). Have fun celebrating your kiddos birthdays :cake:. Hope you will report back after your trip. Have a great time :wizard:.

@mickeynut1 your girls trip has got to be coming up soon. Exciting.

It's about 44 days away! I am very excited because BWI CL has been on my list to try and reading so many great things about it is making me even more excited to get there :goodvibes.

When we stayed at the BWI CL in March the mac and cheese was served on a Thursday night. My favorite evening app night is Saturday night when they do a surf and turf. On our last trip our flight was a late one so we missed the steak and scallops but son enjoyed them when he stayed there with his girlfriend in December.

Thank you; super helpful info! We are debating adding an extra night, either Thursday or Tuesday...this tips the scale in Thursday’s favor!

Doing split stays in August. Starting at Dolphin in one of their CL rooms. Then CR TPV CL for 2 nights! :cool1: Last night at AKKV.
First time at CR and CL. Very excited.
I originally booked using the summer discount, but while cleaning my desk this am, I found a mailer from Disney for a code so I called in, and she applied it to my CR stay, saved me an addtl 100.00.
It's like finding a 100 bill. :goodvibes I mean, lets be honest, it'll end up in Disney hands one way or the other, but right now I feel better. ::yes::

SO, my dates at CR CL:
August 16-18 TPV atrium CL

Excited to watch HEA from our room instead of fighting the crowds this trip!

I have spent a little bit of time searching for standard room availability at SL and from early June to late August I have only seen outer building Suites available which doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a SL room as they have given Club access from other buildings, which is usually to RPC, maybe they are blocking out the rooms for availability period and no significant change in crowd levels are to be expected and possibly because of this the overall resort occupancy maybe down during this period?
I commented on this earlier. As I understand it, they have blocked out SL for essentially all of the summer. The first availability is in late August. I believe they are engaging in some type of building-wide renovation, although what it is, I can't imagine. And while I don't traffic in rumors, I responded to this earlier only b/c there were a handful of posters worried that RPC was going to be especially crowded, the fear being that only the SL lounge was going to be closed, and all the Sugar Loafers would be traipsing through the RPC lounge. From what I understand, that won't be a concern since the SL building itself will be unavailable.

I think the outer building suites with club level access are not in SL at all, but here again, I'll defer to someone with more experience.

If anyone succeeds in finding SL access from June to late August, please let us know. There are several people who would be interested in that information.

I commented on this earlier. As I understand it, they have blocked out SL for essentially all of the summer. The first availability is in late August. I believe they are engaging in some type of building-wide renovation, although what it is, I can't imagine. And while I don't traffic in rumors, I responded to this earlier only b/c there were a handful of posters worried that RPC was going to be especially crowded, the fear being that only the SL lounge was going to be closed, and all the Sugar Loafers would be traipsing through the RPC lounge. From what I understand, that won't be a concern since the SL building itself will be unavailable.

I think the outer building suites with club level access are not in SL at all, but here again, I'll defer to someone with more experience.

If anyone succeeds in finding SL access from June to late August, please let us know. There are several people who would be interested in that information.

Thank you ZZUB. DH and I are hoping this is true. I would greatly appreciate if anyone is currently staying there or staying in the next week to report back any information about this.

Last edited:

Still trying to decide if I should change my current Poly CL reservation to BWI CL... the only thing that's keeping me at Poly is the viewing of night time fireworks and a bigger room..... But my conscience is telling me to save $500 by staying at BWI and that my family will still have a great time at BWI.
Every night and Sunday morning for the brunch with made to order omelettes and Bloody Mary's!

@mickeynut1 your girls trip has got to be coming up soon. Exciting. @TheFloatingBear you’re getting close, but not close enough too right. I always think of dancing bears with your username.

I need to take another pass at the last 6 pages or so. I could have sworn I saw someone post about the 90 day fast passes that didn’t make their non CL 3 then. Was anyone able to have DSS book both CL and regular at 90 days.
Dd23 gets the pins. She signed up for the planning video freshman year of college to get her dis-fix in. Since then she gets them.

Then mom books them and pays and she comes along:rolleyes1

We will be at the AKL, June 18-20th.

Chef is at BWI every night- and on Sunday mornings too for brunch. Coffee has 3 forms- cold brew, drip, and nespresso. We have 2 kids and a double stroller with us- and we love the size of the BWI CL rooms... we love Poly CL too.. But for $500 I would try BWI... its fun!

So very excited, I now have 2 rooms booked for December 5-12 at the BWI Club Level for my husband and me along with my nephew and his family from California! I am so happy to show them my happy place and let them see why I love the BWI so much. His 2 children will love it. This was the best pixie dust I have ever had happen for me in a long time and I know it will be a wonderful trip for them. They sure deserve it.

So very excited, I now have 2 rooms booked for December 5-12 at the BWI Club Level for my husband and me along with my nephew and his family from California! I am so happy to show them my happy place and let them see why I love the BWI so much. His 2 children will love it. This was the best pixie dust I have ever had happen for me in a long time and I know it will be a wonderful trip for them. They sure deserve it.

That's awesome, Kerry! What a wonderful trip for your family! I'm still putting my December trip together, but most likely BWV so I'll think of you all enjoying the Lounge! ;)

Congratulations. They will definitely love the BWI. My next dream is to visit during the Christmas holidays.

P.S. Missed your posts and I am glad your back. :daisy:

Congratulations. They will definitely love the BWI. My next dream is to visit during the Christmas holidays.

P.S. Missed your posts and I am glad your back. :daisy:
It's so lovely! I have gone November - Thanksgiving many times. The resorts are so pretty and the parks are all so different compared to other visits.

Have to say tho MK at fall is the prettiest. The oranges and pumpkins really pop!

Oh ok I love Disney any day :rolleyes1:flower1:

It's so lovely! I have gone November - Thanksgiving many times. The resorts are so pretty and the parks are all so different compared to other visits.

Have to say tho MK at fall is the prettiest. The oranges and pumpkins really pop!

Oh ok I love Disney any day :rolleyes1:flower1:

My aunt and I will be at BWI, arriving the week after Thanksgiving! She has never been during the holiday season. I a must so excited for her to see WDW all dressed up for the Holidays :goodvibes

Would we be allowed to take some cans of Coke or Pepsi from the lounge with us to Typhoon Lagoon in like a soft sided cooler?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter