Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Anyone who is GF on here? I was wondering what is out for breakfast (besides hard boiled eggs).

We will be at the Poly CL and my GF allergy is noted on our reservation.
Thanks!

Anyone who is GF on here? I was wondering what is out for breakfast (besides hard boiled eggs).

We will be at the Poly CL and my GF allergy is noted on our reservation.
Thanks!

My mom has celiac and we just got back from Yacht CL. The oatmeal was not gluten free I believe, but they had fruit, hard boiled eggs, and smoked salmon out.

Are hard boiled eggs and salmon at AKL CL breakfast. I've watched videos but have not seen them. Really hoping they have hard boiled eggs.

We are staying at BC CL in February. We haven't seen the new lounge or stayed there in a couple years. Any recent reviews? Do they have bottled water out or do you have to ask for it? Thanks!

So many people are asking about the hard boiled eggs. I didn't like them as they were ultra firm to the point of being rubbery. Someone posted that they are purchased already cooked rather than made on site.

At the BWI some mornings they had deviled eggs, which were delicious,and some morning they had the hard boiled ones that tasted freshly made.

We are staying at BC CL in February. We haven't seen the new lounge or stayed there in a couple years. Any recent reviews? Do they have bottled water out or do you have to ask for it? Thanks!

No BC CL expert here, but I stayed a night there over the summer (first time at BC) and frankly I was blown away with the quality and variety of the food. I rate it the best of any CL's we experienced this past year.

CMs were uber quick in clearing off tables. Sometimes too quick! You'd get up for seconds and they'd clear your table before you could get back.

I don't think water was available in the fridge. In some CLs you can ask for bottles but I'm not sure about BC.

I was never really sold on the Epcot resorts before but based on my brief experience, we will definitely be going back to BC CL in the future.

Reporting back from our stay last week at Poly CL: It was wonderful! My husband, who is not remotely a Disney guy (he only went to please me :love2:) said it was worth it, and that "You could talk me into doing this again sometime!" Coming from him at Disney, this is some of the highest praise possible! :smooth: :thumbsup2

Thanks for your review. Glad you (and your DH) had a great time :goodvibes.

I'll be checking in to CR Tower Club exactly one month from today. :dogdance: It'll be our third trip there in the past year, and I'm more excited than ever.

Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

@GADisneyDad14 no availability at all! I would love the passholder rate (I definitely saw it there when I booked originally) but now it's not even available under the general "room" listing. We are going Jan 11-15 so I guess it's MLK weekend.

I would keep checking as availability does sometimes change and you might just get lucky and find it available :).

We have been here are GF Sugarloaf since the 16th and we are so in love with everything! This is a vacation like no other. We have had over 25 Disney vacations at mainly DVC and Deluxe, but this is our first concierge. It's been amazing so far!

Glad you're having a great time and enjoying GF SL :goodvibes.

Does anyone know if WL Club has champagne? Thanks!

I want to say no, but I don't know for sure. Hopefully others can give a definite answer :flower3:.

Are hard boiled eggs and salmon at AKL CL breakfast. I've watched videos but have not seen them. Really hoping they have hard boiled eggs.
Boiled eggs -YES. No salmon. There were cold meats. There were pastries, oatmeal that you could add berries, raisins, etc. fresh fruit was plentiful. Bagels and spreads were also out.

We've just returned from our Christmas stay - five nights at the BWI followed by five nights at the CR. It was all amazing!

We had a Boardwalk CL room which was just past the lounge with a perfect view and exactly as my room request. The lounge staff were fabulous as always especially Lorenzo and Anita. We loved the addition of the chef and the new food additions are excellent. A particular favourite of mine was the meatballs and mash although my DH is still raving about the shrimp dish. The only difference we noted was no welcome gift in the room.

We moved to the CR on Christmas Eve and didn't want to leave. The food offerings were excellent as always.

One slight downside, a CM at the BWI told my DH that they were a service and not a bar when he asked to take a beer back to the room!

Thinking about a CL stay this fall and trying to decide on a resort. Right now, thinking BW, BC, Poly, or CR. We would only be doing MNSSHP, otherwise hanging out at the resort and utilizing the amenities. It's myself, DD (17), and DS (12).
I do have a fish/shellfish allergy, so I've been looking over menus and pictures to see if one would be a better fit based on food. Seems like Poly does a lot of sushi/seafood options.

Wow! I would have said something not very nice to that cast member!!! I also would have gotten his name and told one of the managers.
We've just returned from our Christmas stay - five nights at the BWI followed by five nights at the CR. It was all amazing!

We had a Boardwalk CL room which was just past the lounge with a perfect view and exactly as my room request. The lounge staff were fabulous as always especially Lorenzo and Anita. We loved the addition of the chef and the new food additions are excellent. A particular favourite of mine was the meatballs and mash although my DH is still raving about the shrimp dish. The only difference we noted was no welcome gift in the room.

We moved to the CR on Christmas Eve and didn't want to leave. The food offerings were excellent as always.

One slight downside, a CM at the BWI told my DH that they were a service and not a bar when he asked to take a beer back to the room!

I would have gotten that cast member's name and said something to a manager! That is just not acceptable at all and not what I would have accepted from anyone. We love the cast at the Boardwalk and will agree with you about Anita and Lorenzo. Did you meet the young manager, Denny? I would have mentioned the incident to him.

My trip is not until December 2017 but what are the odds of a theme park view CL room becoming available by then at the Contemporary??? We booked in October and wanted to extend our stay a bit longer than the 10 days we already have booked at the Atrium Club Bay Lake view. There IS CL available just NOT theme park view like we have the rest of our stay and we don't want to have to switch rooms. Right now we have not extended and may just head over to Universal beforehand or not add any time at all....but what are the odds and if they are good, maybe I will just add them on and then change if something becomes available? Thanks!

Last edited:

THANY YOU for sharing your experience and glad you had a great trip! The combination of BWI and CR over the holidays sounds amazing.

Although a bit :confused3 at the BWI server who said that to your DH! Lol....

My trip is not until December 2017 but what are the odds of a theme park view CL room becoming available by then??? We booked in October and wanted to extend our stay a bit longer than the 10 days we already have booked but there IS CL available just NOT theme park view like we have the rest of our stay and we don't want to have to switch rooms. Right now we have not extended and may just head over to Universal beforehand or not add any time at all....but what are the odds and if they are good, maybe I will just add them on and then change if something becomes available? Thanks!

Which resort?

Wow! I would have said something not very nice to that cast member!!! I also would have gotten his name and told one of the managers.

I would have gotten that cast member's name and said something to a manager! That is just not acceptable at all and not what I would have accepted from anyone. We love the cast at the Boardwalk and will agree with you about Anita and Lorenzo. Did you meet the young manager, Denny? I would have mentioned the incident to him.

My DH did politely point out to him that this was the first time in all our years of staying CL that he had encountered any CM making a comment such as this. The CM (whose name I do have) looked very sheepish and from then on throughout the rest of our stay avoided any eye contact with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter