Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Oh my gosh...I am SO EXCITED!! Just booked the "magical deal" for August and will be staying Poly CL for TEN NIGHTS!!! (August 24 - September 3) I've stayed CL at BC and AKL but cannot wait for Poly; it's my all time favorite resort. :jumping1:

How exciting! :cool1::cool1:

The Poly is our favorite as well! We've loved all of the resorts we've stayed at, but the Poly remains our favorite overall. Have fun planning :goodvibes.

Hi everyone.

We are staying CL at AKL. Whilst there we are getting married at Epcot. Epcot weddings have to take place really early and we would need to leave about 7am. Do you think we would be able to get some breakfast from the lounge before this time if we arranged it before hand at about half six? Or do you think room service maybe the way to go? Many thanks sarah

TeeterTots answered your question, but I just wanted to say congratulations on your upcoming wedding :wizard:.

How magical!

I agree ::yes::.

Thank you. We are beyond excited. We still have a way to go but I'm loving the planning!

Planning is always half the fun for me, but it's even more exciting for you with the wedding! Enjoy the anticipation and planning :goodvibes.

Good news!!

It seems CR has the large tubes of Sea Marine shampoos.. I haven't seem them since our first GF stay in 2014.

It is super cold here.. I know people are in a blizzard but 44 outside with 30mph winds is COLD!

We have dinner at California Grill at 9 tonight.

CM's up here are fantastic so far and my mousekeeper even brought my daughter and I the thick fluffy robes like they have in the suites.. They are so comfy, I bought my daughter one last year from the supplier.

I booked us for the YC CL this May in a Standard view room. I also posted these questions over on the YC/BC thread, but I thought I would try here as well.

I don't really now much about the YC, and nothing about specific views. We booked SV because originally we were going to stay at a moderate, but then changed our mind and decided to try a new resort but wanted to keep it as reasonable as possible with a deluxe CL. I kind of remember reading about shared balconies - were those YC SV CL rooms? If so, how many are there relative to the number of SV CL rooms? I personally find a shared balcony something I could not live with, and will make that my main request if they do exist in this category. Second, are there rooms that just look over long flat roofs in this category or were those views not CL SV rooms? Third, are there any little tips for which rooms it would be great to get, or ones to avoid? Like a room with a better view than the category it is in, or one that looks directly into a wall, or things like that. lastly, do all of the rooms have daybeds? If not, what is there instead? We really like having that couch area to sit on instead of essentially just having the beds. It makes it feel more spacious, and helps make the delixes feel a step up from the values and moderates (and AKL and WL, for that matter).

Thanks for any advice, it's daunting learning these new Epcot resorts! We stayed 2 nights at the BWI in November and now the YC - we're really straying from our usual MK area! We got super lucky with a room at the BW, and it was for only 2 nights. This time it's 8 nights, and since we chose SV I realize we won't get the cream of the crop but I'm just trying to see what might be out there and what to hope for/hope to avoid.

ETA the Epcot resorts are new TO US. I read my post and realized it sounded like I was saying they are new resorts!

Last edited:
I booked us for the YC CL this May in a Standard view room. I also posted these questions over on the YC/BC thread, but I thought I would try here as well.

I don't really now much about the YC, and nothing about specific views. We booked SV because originally we were going to stay at a moderate, but then changed our mind and decided to try a new resort but wanted to keep it as reasonable as possible with a deluxe CL. I kind of remember reading about shared balconies - were those YC SV CL rooms? If so, how many are there relative to the number of SV CL rooms? I personally find a shared balcony something I could not live with, and will make that my main request if they do exist in this category. Second, are there rooms that just look over long flat balconies in this category or were those views not CL SV rooms? Third, are there any little tips for which rooms it would be great to get, or ones to avoid? Like a room with a better view than the category it is in, or one that looks directly into a wall, or things like that. lastly, do all of the rooms have daybeds? If not, what is there instead? We really like having that couch area to sit on instead of essentially just having the beds. It makes it feel more spacious, and helps make the delixes feel a step up from the values and moderates (and AKL and WL, for that matter).

Thanks for any advice, it's daunting learning these new Epcot resorts! We stayed 2 nights at the BWI in November and now the YC - we're really straying from our usual MK area! We got super lucky with a room at the BW, and it was for only 2 nights. This time it's 8 nights, and since we chose SV I realize we won't get the cream of the crop but I'm just trying to see what might be out there and what to hope for/hope to avoid.

ETA the Epcot resorts are new TO US. I read my post and realized it sounded like I was saying they are new resorts!
I answered on the YC/BC thread. Hope it helps.

I've enjoyed catching up on everyone's Disney plans (snow day for us today!). DD12's competitive volleyball has been keeping me busy!! We even had to cancel our annual trip without kids to RPC because of a tournament (I would have been there in two weeks:( ). The good news is that we rescheduled (with kids) for RPC May 29- June 4th, so would you please add me to the list, Erika:) I also want to say that BWI didn't shut the lounge doors when we were there in December either. They were also very good about NOT rushing guests out when they closed at 10 pm! CM Lorenzo even gave us a tray so that we could take some extra desserts and cordials with us when we relocated to the veranda outside of the lounge/bar downstairs (we were having fun visiting with DIS friends Blueskies and her DD)!
Awesome!

Question for you guys... We're staying at GF RPC and I just sent the IPO an email with all of my info, plus telling them that I've completed online check-in and confirming I would receive a text message when my room is ready. The CM said I'd have to physically go to GF to check-in before I could receive any text messages. That just doesn't sound right or like any of my prior trips. Does anyone have any recent experience with this? Hoping to not have to call IPO as I really don't have any major requests! Thanks :love:

Last edited:
Question for you guys... We're staying at GF RPC and I just sent the IPO an email with all of my info, plus telling them that I've completed online check-in and confirming I would receive a text message when my room is ready. The CM said I'd have to physically go to GF to check-in before I could receive any text messages. That just doesn't sound right or like any of my prior trips. Does anyone have any recent experience with this? Hoping to not have to call IPO as I really don't have any major requests! Thanks :love:

That's not true. I did online check in for GF RPC in December and received a text message while I was driving from the airport to the GF saying that my room wasn't ready but that I would receive another text message when it was.

I'm glad you asked this question because I'm wondering the same thing. Thinking back to my last three trips (all CL but at the BWI) I never received a text message on my room until after I checked into the hotel even though I did on line check in. I just assumed it was because my room wasn't ready yet since we arrived early afternoon, but one of the trips we arrived at about 4:30 pm and no text. You have me wondering.

That's not true. I did online check in for GF RPC in December and received a text message while I was driving from the airport to the GF saying that my room wasn't ready but that I would receive another text message when it was.

Yes! Same with us for our Poly stay last July. We received a text on the ME bus saying that our room wasn't ready yet. I'm very surprised by the response by GF. I guess I'm going to have to call IPO and hopefully talk to someone other than the one who emailed me.

I'm glad you asked this question because I'm wondering the same thing. Thinking back to my last three trips (all CL but at the BWI) I never received a text message on my room until after I checked into the hotel even though I did on line check in. I just assumed it was because my room wasn't ready yet since we arrived early afternoon, but one of the trips we arrived at about 4:30 pm and no text. You have me wondering.

Interesting! Makes me wonder if the texting is CM-dependent. If so, that would be terribly inconsistent for the guests to never know what to expect. I'm going to have to call the GF IPO to ask about it.

Thanks for the input everyone! I think I may stay with the regular DP since we tend to do a lot of character meals I think we will come out ahead. = )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter