Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I heard about it months ago from someone else on the DIS:) I've been to Disney about 30 times or so (we stopped counting years ago) over the past ten years, and there is always something new to learn on these boards!!

FYI, we just checked in to BWI CL earlier today, so if there's anything anyone wants to know, let me know:) We are new to BWI, but so far, I like it! And they did have tea sandwiches this afternoon:)
Hope you have a wonderful stay at the BWI! Can you tell us what room and view you have and of course I'm looking forward to what they have for apps. and if it's crowded or not in the lounge. Can you tell I can't wait to be there in 82 days and counting!:hourglass The weather looks like it will be just perfect.

Any texting services offered?
Unfortunately, they don't...although we don't plan on spending much time in the parks, so that won't really affect us this trip. The CM I spoke to said they were never even a part of the trial?? BWI also doesn't have Disaronno (sp?) which is strange since all the other CLs I know of have it.

Hope you have a wonderful stay at the BWI! Can you tell us what room and view you have and of course I'm looking forward to what they have for apps. and if it's crowded or not in the lounge. Can you tell I can't wait to be there in 82 days and counting!:hourglass The weather looks like it will be just perfect.
Tonight we had really good cream of potato soup with sour cream, chives, and bacon pieces to add if wanted. Also, some kind of shrimp, a cheese selection, a couple of different types of bread, bacon Mac n cheese that was pretty good ( my girls would've loved it) and small cups of chicken Caesar salad that was pretty good. There was also a deli meat selection, but DH and I didn't pay very close attention to what it was since we had lunch at Garden Grill for the candlelight processional package. Although the dessert selection was slim, I really liked the fact that they offered the homemade chips along with the desserts! That was different! The key lime tartlets with meringue were delicious, but then you could have some chips too...which we did:) The cookies were good too as were the cream puffs... Chocolate and vanilla. The CMs seem really nice! They didn't kick anyone out right at 10pm! We still got a couple of bottled waters and glasses of Pinot Grigio after they were technically closed...although they did close the doors so no one else could come in. I love Lorenzo...he's super nice!

Tonight we had really good cream of potato soup with sour cream, chives, and bacon pieces to add if wanted. Also, some kind of shrimp, a cheese selection, a couple of different types of bread, bacon Mac n cheese that was pretty good ( my girls would've loved it) and small cups of chicken Caesar salad that was pretty good. There was also a deli meat selection, but DH and I didn't pay very close attention to what it was since we had lunch at Garden Grill for the candlelight processional package. Although the dessert selection was slim, I really liked the fact that they offered the homemade chips along with the desserts! That was different! The key lime tartlets with meringue were delicious, but then you could have some chips too...which we did:) The cookies were good too as were the cream puffs... Chocolate and vanilla. The CMs seem really nice! They didn't kick anyone out right at 10pm! We still got a couple of bottled waters and glasses of Pinot Grigio after they were technically closed...although they did close the doors so no one else could come in. I love Lorenzo...he's super nice!

Sounds great!!! :) If you happen to take any photos please share for page 1! :D

That sounds wonderful and much better than what we had in Feb. Thank you for taking time out from your trip to update us. The CM at the BWI are the best! Years ago when I mentioned to them how I thought they were much more customer friendly than some of the other CL I was told that they often feel like the forgotten step child when it comes to the club level resorts so they try really hard to have the top customer service. She further explained how the GF was the flagship resort, the YC&BC had stormalong bay and the AKL had well animals, so that long ago the CL CM decided they wanted to be known for there customer service at the BWI CL.

Last edited:
I heard about it months ago from someone else on the DIS:) I've been to Disney about 30 times or so (we stopped counting years ago) over the past ten years, and there is always something new to learn on these boards!!

FYI, we just checked in to BWI CL earlier today, so if there's anything anyone wants to know, let me know:) We are new to BWI, but so far, I like it! And they did have tea sandwiches this afternoon:)
Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have done something completely mental! :crazy: I will now be staying in WDW for 21 nights. :faint: I added on two more stays after BC CL. My Mom is coming down to meet me and we're doing the Wyndham for 7 nights (only thing I could get for New Year's week that was affordable) and then Pop Century after that for 5 nights. 9+7+5.... I think I need an intervention!!!! Three weeks in Disney!!!! :banana:

That sounds wonderful and much better than what we had in Feb. Thank you for taking time out from your trip to update us. The CM at the BWI are the best! Years ago when I mentioned to them how I thought they were much more customer friendly than some of the other CL I was told that they often feel like the forgotten step child when it comes to the club level resorts so they try really hard to have the top customer service. She further explained how the GF was the flagship resort, the YC&BC had stormalong bay and the AKL had well animals, so that long ago the CL CM decided they wanted to be known for there customer service at the BWI CL.

That's a really interesting story. They are right though, they make up for it with awesome personalities. :)

I just hope they haven't outsourced IPO to the call center castmembers.

I spoke to CM's that I know from GF IPO this week. However, I am concerned out general outsourcing, especially with utilization of the texting service. This would be very easy to outsource with less effective results. I know Janice who I love at GF used to club concierge and I get her all the time on the texting service. I found on a recent stay that GF CM's signed the texts but BC CL CM's did not. Have not done a lot by email as I only use IPO for the few problems that crop up.

I have done something completely mental! :crazy: I will now be staying in WDW for 21 nights. :faint: I added on two more stays after BC CL. My Mom is coming down to meet me and we're doing the Wyndham for 7 nights (only thing I could get for New Year's week that was affordable) and then Pop Century after that for 5 nights. 9+7+5.... I think I need an intervention!!!! Three weeks in Disney!!!! :banana:
That's awesome! That is funny too about going from the best down to not as great. Ha ha. Good for you! I can't wait to see all the pics on social media.

That's awesome! That is funny too about going from the best down to not as great. Ha ha. Good for you! I can't wait to see all the pics on social media.

I've always had a special place in my heart for Pop. We filmed our TV show there when it was brand new, and I've been back many times over the years. They have the best bus service! :thumbsup2

It's my Mom's 70th birthday and I got our two rooms for $79 with my AP rate! (we can't share because we both snore!!) :rotfl:

I'm going from riches to rags, but I don't mind it! :cheer2:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always had a special place in my heart for Pop. We filmed our TV show there when it was brand new, and I've been back many times over the years. They have the best bus service! :thumbsup2
LOVE Pop!!! I love All Stars, it will be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter