Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Has anyone stayed "club level" at Coronado Springs recently, or have you heard anything about it, Erika? I am flying in early for our upcoming BWI CL stay to do some Christmas shopping at the premium outlets, and I'm not sure where I want to stay. My flight gets in at 3:30, so after dropping off my things at whatever hotel, I'm going to hit the ground running....so I'm not interested in paying an extra $200+ for that night for a real CL since I won't be there! I was going to stay at the Courtyard Marriott that is literally right by the mall, but having Magical Express get my luggage would definitely be a bonus, plus I would enjoy some apps and wine before heading out ( if CS "CL" is anything like other CLs).

I did a pretty in depth review on pg 100 of this thread. We stayed there on September and loved it. I went through the pros and cons. It doesn't open in the evening until 5pm. But it stays open until 10. I will add that they had 2 really good things at breakfast. They have their own mango yogurt/ homemade granola/fresh berries and some sort of garlicky bagel. That bagel with regular cream cheese on it, its like heaven in your mouth!
The location is by far the very best at the resort. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. I sent some pics to Erika because I can't seem to figure out how to post pics on here.

Hey gang! :) I haven't included any information or photos of the CSR business class on this thread because I didn't want newbies to get confused and think it was a club level. I assume they have details over on the CSR thread. I know when I was planning our stay there I used that thread for tons of info and help. :D

So Erika can you change our resort from BWI to GF? Long story, but I agreed to give GF a second chance and I hope to return with an awesome report. We will be in Sugarloaf, and GF management rocks :)

Darn it we will just miss each other!!!

Just returned yesterday from our first Club Level stay. We spent our trip at the Yacht Club Regatta Club. Omg--to say that I'm now addicted would be an understatement. I don't know how I'll ever go back to staying non-club-level again! :) It was absolutely glorious!

We were welcomed up to the lounge check in desk and were treated to (huge) glasses of the welcome champagne. Either they were out of champagne glasses or I was giving off champagne lovin' vibes, because they returned with pilsner glasses filled to the brim. Our room wasn't ready, but that was fine as we planned to do some exploring around the Epcot resorts. We received an upgrade from garden view to lagoon view, so the wait was worth it.

The construction is definitely visible. However, we were down waaaay down a long hall, so it didn't really bother us (aside from walking halfway to our room on plastic they'd rolled out over the carpet in the hallway). We found the temporary lounge in the presidential suite to be a real treat. We were always able to find seats, and most times sat outside on the balcony and enjoyed some privacy and the beautiful view of the Boardwalk. We really enjoyed the breakfast offerings in the lounge each morning. We only stopped in for "snack" service once. However, we found ourselves being less "commando" with our touring style this trip because we wanted to be sure to make time to pop by the lounge for the appetizer and dessert services. I don't have any complaints, it was all lovely.

Thank you again to all the helpful posters here who helped me prepare for the trip and know what to expect! If anybody has any questions about Regatta Club, I'll try my best to answer! :)

HOORAY! :D I'm so glad you had a great trip, I have always loved YC CL and I can't wait until the renovations are done so I can call it my favorite again.

Oh course :( I am still hoping to get a F&G stay in, maybe I'll hijack one of your solo trips (don't worry I will get my own room LOL, maybe)

The kids and I will be back down March 19-27 but I haven't booked anything yet. I'm leaning towards AKL CL because we are traveling with my oldest son's girlfriend's family and she LOVES animals.
As for solo trips I'm debating staying down in WDW 12/26-1/2 while the boys are at their dad's. Why should I come home to sit alone when I can just stay in my happy place another week??? :littleangel:

YC CL is definitely on my radar for summer too, especially if the lounge is anything like the new BC lounge

I'm excited for YC CL and Poly CL GV... two of my all time favorites I've been avoiding due to construction! I might have a split stay next summer and just do both. :D :D :D

The kids and I will be back down March 19-27 but I haven't booked anything yet. I'm leaning towards AKL CL because we are traveling with my oldest son's girlfriend's family and she LOVES animals.
As for solo trips I'm debating staying down in WDW 12/26-1/2 while the boys are at their dad's. Why should I come home to sit alone when I can just stay in my happy place another week??? :littleangel:
That sounds awesome. I keep looking at NYE, but my work schedule wouldn't allow it. March is on my radar, if my MIL has a great time I'll spring the "will you babysit" question down there for March LOL If only my DH would get his work schedule for 2016

I'm excited for YC CL and Poly CL GV... two of my all time favorites I've been avoiding due to construction! I might have a split stay next summer and just do both. :D :D :D
Poly CL is where we are booked for July. Two years in a row I've changed due to the construction there. It's so pretty there

Hi, I'm just starting to sift through this lovely thread. Tonight I upgraded myself to CL @ YC.
I'll be there March 10-13th. I'm treating myself to disney for my birthday, since the past two birthdays have been duds!

I booked thru orbitz to get an awesome discount...and I totally forgot to do 'special requests' on there. Will contacting the IPO with room requests/mentions of my birthday be okay, or do I have to call disney for that?

TIA and I look forward to trying out the YC CL!

Hi, I'm just starting to sift through this lovely thread. Tonight I upgraded myself to CL @ YC.
I'll be there March 10-13th. I'm treating myself to disney for my birthday, since the past two birthdays have been duds!

I booked thru orbitz to get an awesome discount...and I totally forgot to do 'special requests' on there. Will contacting the IPO with room requests/mentions of my birthday be okay, or do I have to call disney for that?

TIA and I look forward to trying out the YC CL!

You can contact the YC IPO directly and let them know your room requests. I hope you have a great birthday!! :)

I'm jealous of you guys with your planning for multiple trips!!! I've just returned from the 2nd of my back to back trips (a week ago- seems like much longer ago) but now I will be on the annual trips track. My kiddo will be 3 in June and will cost $$ so no more going 2-3 times a year! Wah. I guess I will just keep living variously through you and my planning of my May trip.

@TigrLvsPooh I am inching closer to getting you get shirt! My goal is to head to the post office tomorrow! I found the receipt- the envelope is labeled. I'm making serious progress! :)

We are staying AKL CL in a few weeks for the beginning of our trip, and then to the Swan Dolphin. Does anyone know if Disney will handle the luggage transfer, or are we on our own?

Does anyone have an answer for this? Thanks.

Does anyone have an answer for this? Thanks.
I don't recall hearing about transfers between WDW resorts and S/D.
If it were me I'd grab a cab and bring my luggage along myself. I've done this a few times during split stays.
Your other option might be to email or call AKL IPO and ask them what they recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter