Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So I sent an email to AKL club with my room request and to tell them we were celebrating our sons birthday and I never got a response? I sent the email 5 days ago. Should I expect a response for them? TIA!

So I sent an email to AKL club with my room request and to tell them we were celebrating our sons birthday and I never got a response? I sent the email 5 days ago. Should I expect a response for them? TIA!
If you have gotten no response, that indicates to me your email probably didn't go through. You should get an auto response with a few hours or so of sending your email. That one thanks you for contacting the IPO and says they will get back to you within 24 hours. Then you should get a second email from an IPO castmember answering you.
You might call them and add your celebration.
I've had occasional email hiccups with IPO's. Sometimes I had a little error in the web address, other times who knows what happened?

Last edited:
Ok, I was told this morning that we WILL have CL privileges until midnight the day of check out. Also just to update the breakfast offerings at AKL. They do have hard boiled eggs now as well as Greek yogurt. Everything else looked the same except I don't see my fried quinoa to go on top of my oatmeal. :(. All of the various CMs have been extremely helpful. Oh and I should add since this was a topic of discussion about a month ago..... it's my birthday and it was listed on the reservation. When we got into the room, I had a package with a box of birthday chocolates, button and scroll that said happy birthday. This is in addition to the regular welcome chocolate. I thought it was a nice touch and was surprised to see it because we didn't fill out an IPO form. So it does seem that they still are doing things for celebrations.

Just checked in at AKL CL. Please tell me a poorly trained CM gave us wrong info. He said our CL privileges will end at 11am on day of check out. This has never been the case before, did something change. Going to get some pics of the chef. What's the best way to post photos?
So I see you did get another response but I thought I'd comment as well. We were just at GF RPC where you use your magic bands to get in the elevator to the lounge. We did a split stay with Four season and that evening my husband and I returned to GF and went back to the lounge for apps and some wine. No issues at all using the magic bands to get back to the lounge.

Ok, I was told this morning that we WILL have CL privileges until midnight the day of check out. Also just to update the breakfast offerings at AKL. They do have hard boiled eggs now as well as Greek yogurt. Everything else looked the same except I don't see my fried quinoa to go on top of my oatmeal. :(. All of the various CMs have been extremely helpful. Oh and I should add since this was a topic of discussion about a month ago..... it's my birthday and it was listed on the reservation. When we got into the room, I had a package with a box of birthday chocolates, button and scroll that said happy birthday. This is in addition to the regular welcome chocolate. I thought it was a nice touch and was surprised to see it because we didn't fill out an IPO form. So it does seem that they still are doing things for celebrations.

It looks like I am going to have to go back a few pages at read, but is there an actual chef preparing dishes in the lounge now? That's interesting!

We will staying at the Beach club CL room NOv 8-15 our first CL room and since I just found this page with all this club level info I am super excited! looking forward to a magical vacation for my self my husband and my 4 yr old
Thanks for adding us to the list
Christine
I'm am transferring from BWI to BC CL 11/14-15th.

It will be just dh and I . Our 20dd and I are doing a class at bwi and she heads back to college 13th. Dh said he wanted f&w and last OL so he meeting me for the weekend.

You will love cl! Happy planning!

Just read on the Yacht & Beach thread that the rehab at YC started today. The Regatta Club lounge has moved to the Presidential Suite while the lounge is rehabbed. Expected to take 3 months according to the poster.

Hi,
We are staying club level at the BWI over Christmas and I'm curious as to whether bottles of water are available in the lounge. Myself and DS drink so much water each day and as we're travelling from the UK I'm wondering whether to order from Garden Grocer? This is our first stay at club level at the BWI and we're really looking forward to it! We've stayed club level at the GF and CR but love the BWI so can't wait for this trip.

Just checked in at AKL CL. Please tell me a poorly trained CM gave us wrong info. He said our CL privileges will end at 11am on day of check out. This has never been the case before, did something change. Going to get some pics of the chef. What's the best way to post photos?

My guess is the CM is mistaken as guests have access to all the resort's amenities until midnight of their check out day, including the CL lounge for CL guests ;).

So I LOVE the new chef set up in the AKL lounge. He is making 2 dishes tonight. An African stew and a falafel. Both are really a step up from their previous offerings. You can get them directly from the chef or a CM is coming around with a tray. They added more tables which helps A Lot. One big minus is the children's table. All they have are the apples and caramel so choices are bit limited if you dont have an adventurous eater. oh and those who asked about football. We are watching UGA vs Tenn. right now on a newer, bigger TV than what was previously here. So no reason really to go anywhere else. If anyone has any other questions feel free to ask. Hope to post chef pics soon

Sounds like you're having a good time! Can't wait to see your pics :goodvibes.

Glad someone was able to give you the correct information regarding access to the lounge on your last day. Hope you're having a great birthday trip! What a nice treat to find the extra gift of birthday chocolates and a button :wizard:.

Hi,
We are staying club level at the BWI over Christmas and I'm curious as to whether bottles of water are available in the lounge. Myself and DS drink so much water each day and as we're travelling from the UK I'm wondering whether to order from Garden Grocer? This is our first stay at club level at the BWI and we're really looking forward to it! We've stayed club level at the GF and CR but love the BWI so can't wait for this trip.

I can't help with the water, but wanted to say I hope you have a great trip and enjoy BWI CL. We've never stayed at BWI, but I am always reading very positive reports about CL and the resort overall :).

Hi,
I will be there Nov 14-16 and can let you know if you don't get an answer before then!

I'm really confused as to whether you can text a 4th fp request to the concierge. I seem to be reading conflicting reports. We are staying CL for the first time in December at BWI and would be thrilled with this perk if it does, in fact, exist. I would so appreciate hearing if anyone has had recent experience with this or if there is some sort of policy around it. Thanks in advance!

I'm really confused as to whether you can text a 4th fp request to the concierge. I seem to be reading conflicting reports. We are staying CL for the first time in December at BWI and would be thrilled with this perk if it does, in fact, exist. I would so appreciate hearing if anyone has had recent experience with this or if there is some sort of policy around it. Thanks in advance!

There is no official policy. Some CLs offer it and some don't. At one point every CL did as they were testing, not sure where they are with it now.

Hi all
Similar question to the one re water.

We are traveling with our 2 children in Oct 2016 and staying 11 nights AKL CL.

I would normally order some snacks and drinks to take into the park during the day. Do I need to with CL or will there be items that we can take?( can you do this??)

Many thanks
Ruth

We will staying at the Beach club CL room NOv 8-15 our first CL room and since I just found this page with all this club level info I am super excited! looking forward to a magical vacation for my self my husband and my 4 yr old
Thanks for adding us to the list
Christine
Christine - we overlap you - just DH and I, at BC CL Nov 7-10. YAY!!! Have a great trip.

Hi,

I'm pretty sure no CLs have bottles of water you can take with you. They will gladly fill your water bottle but won't have take way bottles

Hi all
Similar question to the one re water.

We are traveling with our 2 children in Oct 2016 and staying 11 nights AKL CL.

I would normally order some snacks and drinks to take into the park during the day. Do I need to with CL or will there be items that we can take?( can you do this??)

Many thanks
Ruth
They are not out at all times so it's hard to say if this makes a replacement for your own snacks or not. It sort of depends on what you are looking at eating and when you'll be around.
If you want to take an banana or apple with you after breakfast, no problem.
If you are around in the afternoon to grab a handful of goldfish or rice crackers (or what your resort has out) you can do that too. But you will need something to put them in. I guess you could put them in a to go coffee cup. But it's not going to be easy to carry off to a park.
Same with drinks. They'll have boxes of apples juice or cans of soda to take if you have a cooler.

Anyone have a list of the BWI CL offerings? Hoping for no carb options for breakfast ie cheese, eggs, veggie etc Cant wait to get up there on Sunday!

Anyone have a list of the BWI CL offerings? Hoping for no carb options for breakfast ie cheese, eggs, veggie etc Cant wait to get up there on Sunday!

Sorry no list from me...although if my memory serves me correctly there are some no carb options..hard boiled eggs in the morning..and meat appetizers in the evening...I just wanted to say I sure hope that you will be doing a MickeyNicki dining review! They are the best! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

did anyone here stay CL at BC when the lounge had been relocated to the presidential suite? We'll be at YC next month and as mentioned before, it'll be our first CL stay (AH!) so just hoping that we won't feel like we got the short end of the stick and missed out on the "full" CL experience... Would consider switching resorts, but so far haven't had any luck for our dates (plus I had gotten really excited about YC!). Re-assuring words appreciated! :)

Just back from BWI Club late September 2015, first trip since March 2015.

For no carb options the breakfast offerings now include a charcuterie platter along with halved boiled eggs.

Fresh cheese and deli meats, don't remember any veggies.

Also noticed that the fresh fruit options were really down scaled from before.

Small sliced berry cups but no melon, grapes or whole strawberries like before, and bananas were rare to find.

Hi,
We are staying club level at the BWI over Christmas and I'm curious as to whether bottles of water are available in the lounge.

We were surprised that the water situation had changed since our last visit in Fall '14.

No more large glass Evian bottles, rather small (10 oz ? ) plastic take a way bottles.

You must ask for them, CM told us they had the bottles out in the beverage fridge in the club but the guests kept cleaning them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter