• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Christmas Day Parade

Sorry - That was posted for the person in Kentucky who was upset about the parade. I emailed the station, and got that response.

Who knew I had such pull? :confused3

I love that they say it will be airing "live". LOL! Plus Sunday is the 25th.

beattyfamily said:
If you can somehow get the RI channels, then Channel 6, Providence is airing it at 10:00a. I haven't figured out how to get it though since our cable company doesn't offer all the RI channels anymore.

Nope, but thatnks for trying to help.

lets keep up the emails. everyone get 2 friends and let those 2 friends get 2 friends and so on. come on everyone we can do it.

boomhauer said:
The Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade will air live on Saturday December 25, 2005 from 10a-12p on WYCS channel 24.

Happy Holidays!

i wont belive them til they start to advetise it. they have yet to do just that

WMUR (Manchester, NH) which is owned by the Boston station is not showing it until 3:00 a.m. on th 26th as well. They are not showing the patriots either.

My guess is that a lot of local ABC stations have local church services that air every Sunday morning between 8:00 am and 11:00 am. I doubt that they would pre-empt those for a Disney parade (especailly on Christmas morning). Any other day of the week, and ABC would air it everywhere.

CamColt said:
I love that they say it will be airing "live". LOL! Plus Sunday is the 25th.

They were filming the Parade for Christmas day while we were there.
It was filmed on the 3rd December on Main Street.

Just shot my e-mail to them, too. What a huge disappointment! They've never pre-empted the parade before, have they? Is it true as others have written that the parade will be shown at 3:00 AM on 12/26 (not 3:00 PM)? What child will be up at 3:00 AM??

Figment&Piglet said:
Just shot my e-mail to them, too. What a huge disappointment! They've never pre-empted the parade before, have they? Is it true as others have written that the parade will be shown at 3:00 AM on 12/26 (not 3:00 PM)? What child will be up at 3:00 AM??

I posted about this on the community Board last week and no one seemed to believe me. My TIVO schedule says it will be on at 3:05AM on the 26th.
I searched for the keyword "Parade" just to be sure and it is not airing on any other Comcast station I get. :confused3

magicaldreams said:
They were filming the Parade for Christmas day while we were there.
It was filmed on the 3rd December on Main Street.

LOL, that was my point. They are saying it's live and obviously, it's not. :) They did some filming on 12/2 too. I was there that day. I stayed far away Saturday when R&K were there, but my Mom ventured over. She is bummed that she wont be seeing it after being there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter