Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Well we just booked our vacation. two rooms at CB 11/25-12/2. My son will be almost 3 at the time of travel, and will possibly still be sleeping in a crib. How wide is the space between the second bed, and the bathroom wall? Big enough for a pack N play/ Crib? Or perhaps a toddler air mattress?
That space is barely enough to walk in. You could probably move the small bench that is in the room for a pack n play. Also may fit beside first bed and the wall. I'm sure someone here has first hand experience for you.

2 Crazy question, noticed several dates are not available through disney however it seems rooms are available to book through other sites like cheap tickets/orbitz etc. Is this common? does Disney reserve rooms for 3rd party sellers or is their a glitch on either end?

2nd question, Are all the rooms updated and have a murphy bed or are those only select few with them available..would love a room with a murphy bed to separate my little monkeys at night

2 Crazy question, noticed several dates are not available through disney however it seems rooms are available to book through other sites like cheap tickets/orbitz etc. Is this common? does Disney reserve rooms for 3rd party sellers or is their a glitch on either end?

2nd question, Are all the rooms updated and have a murphy bed or are those only select few with them available..would love a room with a murphy bed to separate my little monkeys at night
Yes Disney sell so many rooms to other 3rd party sites like hotels dot com and they are pretty easy to link the reservation number to you MDE account, not all rooms have a Murphy bed just some in each village and you have to have 5 for them to consider you...now having said that I begged last year and they gave me one as my 14yr old hates sleeping with my 8 yr old, it was a disabled room but had the murphy bed so if you have 4 you can still make a request :)

Well we just booked our vacation. two rooms at CB 11/25-12/2. My son will be almost 3 at the time of travel, and will possibly still be sleeping in a crib. How wide is the space between the second bed, and the bathroom wall? Big enough for a pack N play/ Crib? Or perhaps a toddler air mattress?
i

We haven't used a pick n play at CBR, but we did put one between the wall and first bed at riveraide and it fit fine.

good grief...how have I not know about these beauties!! mission lapu lapu this year..lol

Seriously they are so good! You can get them at Ohana or Kona too, but my favorite place is Tambu lounge. They are a Disney must do for me now! It started as a celebration after Princess Half with my running group and now no matter the trip we get them every time. My husband love to visit with our favorite bartender and enjoy these as much as I do!

I have room only reservation for CBR and I need to add park tickets. My question is if I call and add tickets (make it a package) do I have to pay for tickets in full at that time?

Just by adding tickets your reservation does not automatically change to a package. We have done many trips booking a room only then adding tickets later and it never changed to a package nor the package rules.

I'm also booked in September and I've been kinda worried. On Our first trip we stayed at an all star that was doing construction on their food court and they had a makeshift one set up in the arcade. It was fine but next trip was at Pop and we loved having the food court. So I really don't want to be without one again. My hubby basically said what rteetz said and that the construction probably wouldn't bother us too much but I'm really torn about what to do. I really wanted queen size beds and to try a mod resort. But it's also my brothers first trip and I don't want it to be spoiled. :confused3
What type of food did the makeshift food court have?

There's not enough space between the beds, but there is plenty of space between the one bed and the window. We've had a queen air mattress there with no issues. A pack-n-play will also fit in the bathroom under the shelf.

What type of food did the makeshift food court have?

FYI, the makeshift food court that the All Stars had was nothing like what CBR will have. At CBR it will be a full service food court, just not in its normal location. They will have hot options, made to order options, seating, etc.

FYI, the makeshift food court that the All Stars had was nothing like what CBR will have. At CBR it will be a full service food court, just not in its normal location. They will have hot options, made to order options, seating, etc.
Oh that's good! I thought I had read somewhere hat there would be food stands in each village.

I was reading the construction description on Disney's site and it says they will offer a buffet for breakfast in the makeshift food court. It also says dining plan will be accepted. Anyone have an idea if this will be a quick service credit? I wouldn't want to waste table service on this.

Last edited:
Grab and go type things. They were set up in the arcade. No hot foods. But that was at all star. I'm not sure how a moderate would be.
Yes,when End Zone and Intermission were "rebuilt" there were always 2 other Food Courts within walking distance so they were able to "get by" without a temporary Food Court at the Resort whose Food Court was being rebuilt.

CBR can't "get by" without having a temporary "Food Court".:)

I was reading the construction description on Disney's site and it says they will offer a buffet for breakfast in the makeshift food court. It also says dining plan will be accepted. Anyone have an idea if this will be a quick service credit? I wouldn't want to waste table service on this.

I found this on the U.K. Site, explaining the refurbishment a little more detailed

Will the Disney Dining Plan be accepted for these dining options?
Yes, the Disney Dining Plan will be accepted. Buffet breakfast and a la carte dinner options will be available as one (1) quick-service entitlement, while grab and go options are also eligible for one (1) snack or quick-service entitlement, depending on the item.

Hope that helps:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter