Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

There are multiple bus stops and parking lots. Have a look at the maps, or just request near bus stop.

Just completed our first (and quick) 2 night stay at CBR. I really liked it! My fiance thought it was okay, but preferred it for the most part. Our main issue was the size and layout, which was quite confusing at times. I know we were there only 2 days, but I swear I didn't get back to my room the same way twice (including leisure walks, getting food, and returning from parks). The buses were fine, but we also used Uber a few times. I requested 2nd floor, corner room, and water view (with King room reservation) and had a beautiful room in Jamaica. It was nice having the 2 windows with water and palm tree views. We ate breakfast once and shared the Mickey waffles and breakfast burrito, both which I enjoyed. I think we will be back at CBR, maybe even next year.

Booking tomorrow and I have never felt so uniformed in my decision. I know I want CB and first floor - other than that- no clue!!!
I really need to be as close to the parking lot/bus stop as possible... what building do I request?
Every building has its own parking lot with more than enough parking, an it's own bus stop

Long time browser first time poster!.....Will be joining the ranks of the CBR elite next April/May and I have a boring question to most but hopefully you guys will appreciate. Here in the UK Root Beer is more scarce thank Rocking Horse poop...I can see by the photos of the refill stations there is NO ROOT BEER! :( Please tell me its just been cut off the end of the photo. I mean this won't stop me going to the resort lol But save me please!

Hi everyone ---- question about resort room preferences. DH and I are returning to CBR February 10-18. When I booked our package, I gave our preference as Jamaica 42. Today is our 60 day mark, and we were able to begin on-line check in. When I got to the part about selecting room preferences, there was a drop-down menu, but it only offered Martinique among the villages. Then below Martinique was the standard (near elevator, second floor, first floor, water view, etc.) Is it a glitch that none of the other villages are options?

Hi everyone ---- question about resort room preferences. DH and I are returning to CBR February 10-18. When I booked our package, I gave our preference as Jamaica 42. Today is our 60 day mark, and we were able to begin on-line check in. When I got to the part about selecting room preferences, there was a drop-down menu, but it only offered Martinique among the villages. Then below Martinique was the standard (near elevator, second floor, first floor, water view, etc.) Is it a glitch that none of the other villages are options?

Yeah, that's a known "thing" with CBR online check in. Many of us just skip the location preference part when doing it. Hopefully that will leave your previously noted requests in place. I always call WDW a few weeks ahead of arrival to confirm that our reservation and our requests are the way we want them. "Somehow" these have been known to change on occasion....

Yeah, that's a known "thing" with CBR online check in. Many of us just skip the location preference part when doing it. Hopefully that will leave your previously noted requests in place. I always call WDW a few weeks ahead of arrival to confirm that our reservation and our requests are the way we want them. "Somehow" these have been known to change on occasion....

This. :thumbsup2

Although it's not just a thing with CBR. It's all resorts. The options during online check in are basically useless.

I will be going to CBR for the first time in Nov. I booked a standard room for 2 adults and 2 children. My sister is going at the same time as us and she had to book a preferred room for 2 adults and 3 children. I noticed that under standard room, it says it sleeps up to 5 adults. Why can she not have the standard room when she has 5 people? Am I missing something?

I will be going to CBR for the first time in Nov. I booked a standard room for 2 adults and 2 children. My sister is going at the same time as us and she had to book a preferred room for 2 adults and 3 children. I noticed that under standard room, it says it sleeps up to 5 adults. Why can she not have the standard room when she has 5 people? Am I missing something?

Most likely that was all that was available when she booked. That changes though as people cancel rooms so if she wants a standard she can keep checking and see if one becomes available. Or it could be she booked with a certain discount and that is what was offered with the discount.

We're now too! I agree the CM's are awesome. Our room was ready early which was great! Only glitch was CM forgot to set up the pin on my magic band. Kind of a pain until we got back to town hall. Also transportation was longer than I expected. We've waited a minimum of 25 mins each way for a bus to MK. Beautiful resort.

We will be at CBR in February and DH has a very early flight out and is using ME, we will not have a car. How will he get to Customs House at 4am?

We will be at CBR in February and DH has a very early flight out and is using ME, we will not have a car. How will he get to Customs House at 4am?

Bell Services will pick him, plus any luggage, up and drop him off at the Custom House. It's best to call them the night before and make arrangements.

Bell Services will pick him, plus any luggage, up and drop him off at the Custom House. It's best to call them the night before and make arrangements.

You will get a note telling you what time to be ready for Bell Services, and to call them to confirm. From "very early flight" experience, it's e.a.r.l.y. :crazy2::guilty::headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter