Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

You actually have until the phone lines close the day of check out. Which I think is around 11pm? Both times we've booked a bounceback I waited until the evening when we were either waiting at the airport or after we got back home.
For January, unless it is during a race weekend, I think I would wait until you arrive. It's only a few more days and January is not generally a busy month. Maybe look at what is currently available for the dates you want. If there are several resort options and room categories available then I doubt they would fill up between now and when you arrive. Then you can book both rooms with the bounceback offer.

True. Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't sure the exact cut-off.
I believe it's 10 pm - but yes, you can book once you've left property on you check out date.

Thank you. :D
I am wondering if we get Annual Pass (I heard it's something called 'bridging'? Not too sure how it works, but I think it's like we pay the difference?), whether AP holder discount is cheaper than BB offer...

Thank you. :D
I am wondering if we get Annual Pass (I heard it's something called 'bridging'? Not too sure how it works, but I think it's like we pay the difference?), whether AP holder discount is cheaper than BB offer...

That's not for room discounts. That's when you have a ticket, say a 5 day park hopper and you want to turn it into an annual pass. You pay the difference between the value of your 5 day hopper and the AP. Or something along those lines. Room discounts don't work that way, it's one or the other. The AP discount and Bounceback are pretty similar in rate of room discount. The main difference is bounceback can be booked pretty far out before you'll know what the AP offers will be. AP discounts come out after the public discounts most of the time it seems. I know one trip I took a couple years ago they were released less than 2 months from our planned trip. And resort and room type will vary.

Cancellation policies on bouncebacks are the same so if you know you are going you can always cancel for a better deal. You don't lose anything other than tying up the deposit you make for however many months.

It's a room only:

Jan 1-4. 8-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-Feb 2
Feb 5-8. Feb 12-16. 20-23. 26-March 2
March 5-9, March 12-16, 19-23. 26-30
April 2-6 April 21-May 25
May 29-June 30
July 5 -Aug 31
Sept 4-30
Dec 8-23

30% Deluxe, no villas on mono, no 3bdr. Poly studio included
25% Moderate including POFQ! No campsites
20% Value not LM

Deals are for specific dates only.
Follow up question. ..do your dates have to fall completely in the date ranges ( for example sept 23 to sept 30) or does it count for the entire trip as long as it starts in one of the date ranges (for example sept 30 to oct 7)?

My husband and young daughter are golfing two days during our vacation. Does anyone know where the taxi will pick them up? When we stayed at POR it was the parking lot at the lobby/food court. However, I see where at CBR the lobby and food court are separate from each other and far apart so I don't know where to request our room location so they don't have to carrying their golf bags too far. Thanks.

My husband and young daughter are golfing two days during our vacation. Does anyone know where the taxi will pick them up? When we stayed at POR it was the parking lot at the lobby/food court. However, I see where at CBR the lobby and food court are separate from each other and far apart so I don't know where to request our room location so they don't have to carrying their golf bags too far. Thanks.

We have always had the taxi pick us up in the circular drive of our building.

My husband and daughter were picked up in front of the food court because they had gone there to get the taxi voucher. But they rented clubs at the course since it was only $15 and youth were free. They were dropped off by our room after.

We will be arriving on Saturday!!! So I have a question which I am sure has been asked before, but I have never paid attention since we've never done PPO ADRs before. This year we have 8am ADRs in the MK, Epcot and HS. What time should we plan to be at the bus stop at CBR? Thanks!

We will be arriving on Saturday!!! So I have a question which I am sure has been asked before, but I have never paid attention since we've never done PPO ADRs before. This year we have 8am ADRs in the MK, Epcot and HS. What time should we plan to be at the bus stop at CBR? Thanks!

The general rule is to allow 1 hour from the time you arrive at a transportation stop to the time you need to be somewhere. So in your case, arrive at the bus stop at 7am.

We gave ourselves a little over an hour from CBR to 8am ADRs. We were there in plenty of time.

Same as dansdad, we always have taxis pick us up in the circle by our building.

I sent in my room request fax yesterday! I just requested to stay in the same room since we have two reservations from adding a night at the beginning, and to be on the ground floor because we will have a scooter. We are booked preferred for both reservations so we should be good with the building. Just 4 more days!! We are beyond excited!! Had to share. That is all. :)

Hi,

I have posted this at the transportation forum, but since I haven't got any response and I am leaving in 2 days for CBR, I am going to ask one of you here. (please remove the posting if it is not the right place.)

I have received yellow magical express tags and I know that they are for the people who pick up our luggage for us at MCO.
I am planning to ship a cardboard box with consumable items - like diapers, wipes, granola bars, juice boxes, etc.
SouthWest says it's perfectly fine to ship a cardboard box as long as it meets the size and weight requirements. Now, I wonder if it will be picked up by Disney and be delivered to our room, even though it is not a suitcase? At CBR, does it come to my room or do I need to pick it up from the Custom house?

Also, how do they know how many items I have shipped? I have 6 tags (I have requested additional tags), but I think I will end up using just 4 (including the box). Do I tell SW or Disney somewhere, so they know how many to pick up? What if the yellow tag gets misplaced? (or am I overthinking?)

Thank you!

Hi,

I have posted this at the transportation forum, but since I haven't got any response and I am leaving in 2 days for CBR, I am going to ask one of you here. (please remove the posting if it is not the right place.)

I have received yellow magical express tags and I know that they are for the people who pick up our luggage for us at MCO.
I am planning to ship a cardboard box with consumable items - like diapers, wipes, granola bars, juice boxes, etc.
SouthWest says it's perfectly fine to ship a cardboard box as long as it meets the size and weight requirements. Now, I wonder if it will be picked up by Disney and be delivered to our room, even though it is not a suitcase? At CBR, does it come to my room or do I need to pick it up from the Custom house?

Also, how do they know how many items I have shipped? I have 6 tags (I have requested additional tags), but I think I will end up using just 4 (including the box). Do I tell SW or Disney somewhere, so they know how many to pick up? What if the yellow tag gets misplaced? (or am I overthinking?)

Thank you!
I am not sure about the box. But could you put the box in a suitcase? I have never told anyone how many bags. I think they just grab all the yellow tagged items. I guess I would worry that they wouldn't see the tag on the box. Hopefully someone else can help answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter