Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Going to be there in just a few days!!! Quick question...Can I get chocolate pudding or applesauce at the food court? My son needs to take meds mixed in one of the two and I'd rather not pack them in my suitcase. Thanks!

Be careful relying on Touring Plans for room selection. It is not accurate. We just returned from a stay at CBR in Jamaica 4315. TP lists this room as King. It has 2 queens which is what we needed.

The numbers at the least give them an idea of the area. I also included something like "while I would love one of these rooms, my top general request is a second floor". Given that I booked "King Bed" I didn't feel the need to put that on my request.

The numbers at the least give them an idea of the area. I also included something like "while I would love one of these rooms, my top general request is a second floor". Given that I booked "King Bed" I didn't feel the need to put that on my request.

I like the idea of requesting second floor, corner room. Thanks!

Do they sell half &half (coffee creamer) at the on site store? And what time is it open until? I hate non dairy fake powder.

Hi

is there any hangers in the closet? If so, around how many, if anyone knows?
I heard that it maybe useful to bring some from home.

Also, can water/soda machines be easily be found?
We are thinking of getting water from there.

Lastly, how busy the washing machines get?

Thanks!

Hi

1. is there any hangers in the closet? If so, around how many, if anyone knows?
I heard that it maybe useful to bring some from home.

2. Also, can water/soda machines be easily be found?
We are thinking of getting water from there.

3. Lastly, how busy the washing machines get?

Thanks!

1. Yes. Our last 4 trips there have been 8.

2. Yes. And there are cases of water available for $6.99 in the gift shop.

3. I've never had an issue with finding at least 2 open machines.

1. Yes. Our last 4 trips there have been 8.

2. Yes. And there are cases of water available for $6.99 in the gift shop.

3. I've never had an issue with finding at least 2 open machines.

Thank you!
As for #2, I meant the machines... I was just thinking of bringing a few bottles from home (fly with SouthWest, have a lot of room in my luggage) and fill them up from the machines as we goes.
Or does the water taste diffrent?

Thank you!
As for #2, I meant the machines... I was just thinking of bringing a few bottles from home (fly with SouthWest, have a lot of room in my luggage) and fill them up from the machines as we goes.
Or does the water taste diffrent?
Florida water tastes different than Ohio water. I can drink the water at WDW from the fountains, but we spend the money and buy water. Colder and better tasting.

Florida water tastes different than Ohio water. I can drink the water at WDW from the fountains, but we spend the money and buy water. Colder and better tasting.

That's what I was told. We're in Canada, so we think the water will also taste different.
The plan is to bring like 6-10 bottles of water in the suitcase and fill them from the water fountain (or soda machines) and keep them in the fridge OR buy a case of water.

I think the water in Florida takes disgusting. I always drink bottled when I'm at WDW. Even at a restaurant I will spring for the $ to get bottled water if that's what I'm drinking.

Going to be there in just a few days!!! Quick question...Can I get chocolate pudding or applesauce at the food court? My son needs to take meds mixed in one of the two and I'd rather not pack them in my suitcase. Thanks!

Yes they do! They sell them in the grab and go marketplace. They are little cups. You can also get one as a side with a kids meal in the food court.

I think the water in Florida takes disgusting. I always drink bottled when I'm at WDW. Even at a restaurant I will spring for the $ to get bottled water if that's what I'm drinking.

I will really seriously think about getting a case of water from the gift shop then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter