Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

For those who are at CBR or are going in the near future, would you mind reporting back the cost of milk at the on-site store? Since we are on the meal plan my family won't need much (I've over bought/packed in the past so I'm trying to learn my lesson). I think a service like Garden Grocer won't be the right fit this trip. I'm hoping I can pack the dry breakfast food and just buy a few 1/2 gallons of milk or juice. Of course if the milk is $10, I may rethink this plan. Thanks!

For those who are at CBR or are going in the near future, would you mind reporting back the cost of milk at the on-site store? Since we are on the meal plan my family won't need much (I've over bought/packed in the past so I'm trying to learn my lesson). I think a service like Garden Grocer won't be the right fit this trip. I'm hoping I can pack the dry breakfast food and just buy a few 1/2 gallons of milk or juice. Of course if the milk is $10, I may rethink this plan. Thanks!

I found this on the Disney Parks Moms Panel dated April 4, 2016 so It may have gone up a little bit but should be in the general price range:
" They do sell pints and half gallon jugs. Pint size bottles are also eligible as a snack under Disney Dining Plans. I was able to get in touch with a cast member at Calypso Trading Post in Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. They sell half gallon milk jugs for $3.27, in regular, 1% and skim. Beware that prices are subject to change at any time."

Here is the webpage for the full Q & A:
https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/question/cost-gallon-milk-resort-stores-307902/

I'll be there tonight. I will check and let you know if it's still the same price.

Is there a list of what room numbers have the murphy bed? This would really help in requesting the room and location. Especially for Martinique

Is there a list of what room numbers have the murphy bed? This would really help in requesting the room and location. Especially for Martinique

There is a partial list on the first page of this thread but it is not a complete list. Several people have posted rooms throughout this thread that they have been assigned that have had a murphy bed in them but i'm not sure if those have been added to the list.
This is the entry from the first page:

"I am in the process of making a list of the rooms with a pull down bed. So far, the following rooms have been reported as having them.

Trinidad North:

Aruba:

Jamaica
4405 (corner room) & 4406 (connecting too)
4529 & 4530 (connecting too)
4627 (accessible room)

Martinique
2240 (corner room)
2637 (has a pull-down and connects to 2638)

Barbados
1245 & 1246 (connecting too)
1435"

Last edited:
I am looking at the layout of the building and trying to figure out if the courtyards are enclosed. For example can you walk through Jamaica 45 to get to the bridge or do you have to walk around it. Thanks so much for all the great info...

I am looking at the layout of the building and trying to figure out if the courtyards are enclosed. For example can you walk through Jamaica 45 to get to the bridge or do you have to walk around it. Thanks so much for all the great info...

I don't recall a walkway through the buildings. We always walked all the way around the building. We were in Jamaica 46.

Thanks I will request building 24 Martinique. I never get my requests met and I never ask for anything I didn't pay for but I try every trip anyway!!!!!

If you don't get it at check-in you can try and ask then if they are able to move you to the building or room you had requested. We were able to do this once or twice when we didn't get the request we made.

I'm sorry if this in a previous thread, but what are the pool hours?

Hey All!
I'm here at CBR now and it's really nice. We are first timers at Disney. I requested room Jamaica 4556 on Touring Plans. I received the text our room was ready. It was Jamaica 4327. I needed a parking pass so wound up going to customs. I happened to ask if there was anything avail in Jamaica 45. Soooooo room 4555 was avail!! Right next to the one I requested through touring plans!! So I'm not so sure if that works. the cast member was super super nice. And switched us no problem!! The walk is so convenient over the bridge. Perfect location!!
HI! Did room 4555 happen to have a murphy bed? I'm trying to figure out which room to request.:fish::)

On the dining plan, for any meals you do a the food court there at CBR, if you use your refillable mug for your drink we generally pick up and extra milk or chocolate milk to take back to the room for later. That way we're not buying milk separately, but it's nice to have. The QS credits come with a drink, but there's not need to use it if you're where you can use your mug.

On the dining plan, for any meals you do a the food court there at CBR, if you use your refillable mug for your drink we generally pick up and extra milk or chocolate milk to take back to the room for later. That way we're not buying milk separately, but it's nice to have. The QS credits come with a drink, but there's not need to use it if you're where you can use your mug.
Was going to say the same thing. We'd take our cups and get iced tea or coffee, and then get Gatorade or water or milk for later in the day.

If you don't get it at check-in you can try and ask then if they are able to move you to the building or room you had requested. We were able to do this once or twice when we didn't get the request we made.

Thanks. It would have to be a deficient room for me to ask to swap. English reserve and all that. I should feel asking to swap was very cheeky! I did get a swap at the Beach Club at check in once as I really wanted a full size pull out sofa bed but it nearly finished me off asking I was so embarrassed for making a fuss!

There is a partial list on the first page of this thread but it is not a complete list. Several people have posted rooms throughout this thread that they have been assigned that have had a murphy bed in them but i'm not sure if those have been added to the list.
This is the entry from the first page:We just returned yesterday, we stayed in Barbados 1619 we had the murphy bed. We miss CBR so much and it's only been a day!

"I am in the process of making a list of the rooms with a pull down bed. So far, the following rooms have been reported as having them.

Trinidad North:

Aruba:

Jamaica
4405 (corner room) & 4406 (connecting too)
4529 & 4530 (connecting too)
4627 (accessible room)

Martinique
2240 (corner room)
2637 (has a pull-down and connects to 2638)

Barbados
1245 & 1246 (connecting too)
1435"

Is there a list anywhere that states where the king bed rooms are? Looking particularly at Aruba 51, 52 and Jamaica 44, 45. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter