• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if they possibly sell any type of lactose free milk in the store at the resort or any of the parks? Almond, Rice or Lacataid preferably or would this be something I would have to order and have delivered?
Rice Dream comes in tetra packs, 3 together just like juice boxes. You can always grab a sleeve or two of these, stick them in a ziploc baggie and toss them in your checked baggage so you can make sure that you always have some. Keep it in the fridge in your room if you prefer it cold, or just toss it in your park bag and you're good to go!

So a little bad news. I have a stress fracture in my right foot. I work as a nurse in a hospital so no time to take it easy. We leave November 12 for dw. Not sure what to do. Any advice?

So a little bad news. I have a stress fracture in my right foot. I work as a nurse in a hospital so no time to take it easy. We leave November 12 for dw. Not sure what to do. Any advice?
Maybe buy a good pair of supportive sandals/shoes and rent a scooter?

I'd say look into renting a scooter from one of the companies? Maybe you could reserve it now and cancel if you're getting along OK... but might be good to know your options!

Looking for some thoughts on doing a room request. We are checking into CBR for a 12 night stay starting the 23rd of this month. We have stayed there before, maybe 5 years back, so I'm familiar with the layout etc. We have not paid for a water view or preferred room. (Due to the length of stay, the cost is a bit too much).

With that said, when doing the on line check in, I'm trying to figure out what my better bet is. I see I can actually "request" two combinations of things. My first inclination is to request Jamaica and water view; but I'm wondering if I would be better of requesting say Jamaica and say Martinique. I realize I'm not guaranteed any of this and it is only a request, but still worth a shot.

So thoughts from those who have done requests on the best luck when doing requests? Request a building and a view, or two buildings hoping to maybe get a preferred building?

Looking for some thoughts on doing a room request. We are checking into CBR for a 12 night stay starting the 23rd of this month. We have stayed there before, maybe 5 years back, so I'm familiar with the layout etc. We have not paid for a water view or preferred room. (Due to the length of stay, the cost is a bit too much).

With that said, when doing the on line check in, I'm trying to figure out what my better bet is. I see I can actually "request" two combinations of things. My first inclination is to request Jamaica and water view; but I'm wondering if I would be better of requesting say Jamaica and say Martinique. I realize I'm not guaranteed any of this and it is only a request, but still worth a shot.

So thoughts from those who have done requests on the best luck when doing requests? Request a building and a view, or two buildings hoping to maybe get a preferred building?

I would call and add the following requests "Jamaica or Martinique and Water View". Then skip the request section during online check in. This will let the room assigner know you would like a water view in either Jamaica or Martinique.

I've read somewhere that buses to parks start running an hour before opening.

In the case of MK, does the first bus still start at 8am (for a 9am opening) and does it get you there in time for the Mickey Welcome Show?

I've read somewhere that buses to parks start running an hour before opening.

In the case of MK, does the first bus still start at 8am (for a 9am opening) and does it get you there in time for the Mickey Welcome Show?

I hope they leave a bit earlier! We have a crystal palace breakfast booked at 8.30 our 1st morning and was hoping to get there a bit early for some photos too. I just assumed the busses would be running since its onsite. Do I need to rethink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter