Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. Does anyone who has been there recently know how many USB charging ports the rooms have? I know when I was booked at The Beach Club their new rooms had a ton. I don't recall seeing pictures of charging stations or power strips in the rooms any idea how many?

I have a question. Does anyone who has been there recently know how many USB charging ports the rooms have? I know when I was booked at The Beach Club their new rooms had a ton. I don't recall seeing pictures of charging stations or power strips in the rooms any idea how many?
We stayed in a new room in October. There are 6, 2 on each beside table (with outlets as well) and the same beside the TV , MORE than enough we thought

Checked out today and realized right before the FL/GA line that I left my iPad on the bed. Put it in lost mode and then called CBR (call center or wherever) and they transferred me to lost and found. Well, they found it!!!! Yay!! They are shipping it to me UPS ground!! I'm so happy!

Well, we got back from CBR last week and after being at the resort for 7 days, we were really impressed. The bus service was good (except for coming back from MK one day), the food was good (both at Shutters and QS) and the size wasn't horrible (though after a day in the parks my DD4 wanted no part of walking from the bus stop to the room). This was our first family trip so we want to do some resort hopping in the future, but we were pleased with our stay at CBR.

Also, if anyone was there the week of Memorial Day and saw a guy in a Chicago Cubs hat with an exhausted wife and three kids (DS7, DD6 & DD4), please let me know. We had some great interactions with other guests and I'd love to know if you're here on the boards.

What are Bell Services hours? If we came back from the MK around 10-1030 would it be too late for them to deliver our luggage?

Good morning! Well, we are back from our two week trip and, yes, we have already begun the countwon until our next stay at the CBR. The trip was absolutely fantastic! We had six newbies with us this trip and they all loved the resort. We were in building 41 which is one of the furthest buildings from OPR and not a single person complained of the walk. I have lots of pictures to share with you all but, as you can imagnie, I am swamped at work after being gone for so long.

Good morning! Well, we are back from our two week trip and, yes, we have already begun the countwon until our next stay at the CBR. The trip was absolutely fantastic! We had six newbies with us this trip and they all loved the resort. We were in building 41 which is one of the furthest buildings from OPR and not a single person complained of the walk. I have lots of pictures to share with you all but, as you can imagnie, I am swamped at work after being gone for so long.

Hey, welcome back! So glad you had a great trip. Looking forward to seeing your pics. Good luck getting caught up at work- kind of a rude awakening after being in the Disney "bubble", I'm sure. :crazy2:

Hey, welcome back! So glad you had a great trip. Looking forward to seeing your pics. Good luck getting caught up at work- kind of a rude awakening after being in the Disney "bubble", I'm sure. :crazy2:

Thanks! If it were up to the bossman, I'd be glued to my desk for at least a week. I'm thinking that it'll take me a couple of days to get caught up. I sure hated coming back to the "real world" that's for sure.

Welcome back! Glad you all had a great vacation!! Re-entry is always rough but we all got to do it. ;) Can't wait to see your pictures! :banana:

Also, if anyone was there the week of Memorial Day and saw a guy in a Chicago Cubs hat with an exhausted wife and three kids (DS7, DD6 & DD4), please let me know. We had some great interactions with other guests and I'd love to know if you're here on the boards.

Being a CARDINAL fan, I can't resist good natured cajolling w/ Cubbie lovers! I wasn't there, but I'd have HAD to say something... :smooth::mic::smooth::mic::smooth::mic:

Hope your trip was great!

did you book a BB??? Glad all enjoyed CBR!

What are Bell Services hours? If we came back from the MK around 10-1030 would it be too late for them to deliver our luggage?

Bell Services will deliver your luggage even if you are not in your room, so you could have it there waiting for you when you get back

We stayed in a new room in October. There are 6, 2 on each beside table (with outlets as well) and the same beside the TV , MORE than enough we thought
Didn't realise there were any of these in the room. Saves carrying international plug rechargers if we can just plug in using usb

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter