• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can add me to the roll call! January 9-15. Anyone else participating in Marathon Weekend? I am having a love/hate relationship with the countdown getting closer and closer due to the amount of training and running I have until then but also I'm very excited for the trip to start!

I'll be there to cheer my sib on for Dopey. It's my first time staying mod- I'm a huge fan of POP so we'll see how this goes.

Please add me to the roll call from January 6-12.

Are all the rooms getting the Murphy bed? I'm getting ready to swap our pop FD QSDP Bb offer over to CBR. I should have just booked CBR to begin with but we have stayed at many resorts but just got comfortable with pop. We really like it there but we need a bit more room.

Are all the rooms getting the Murphy bed? I'm getting ready to swap our pop FD QSDP Bb offer over to CBR. I should have just booked CBR to begin with but we have stayed at many resorts but just got comfortable with pop. We really like it there but we need a bit more room.

No, all of the rooms are not getting Murphy beds, but they will have rooms in each building with them, with the exception of the pirate rooms of course.

I'm starting to plan our garden grocer list and will order in a couple of weeks. What address do I put in my account for that site when I register? The CBR one? I saw it in one of the info posts, Cayman Way etc.

Do I need to make the delivery to the attention of anyone or will they know when it comes from GG with my name that it's for me? (Sorry if that's a dumb q... Running on little sleep here today!)

Any other details I need to know about ordering from garden grocer?

I'm starting to plan our garden grocer list and will order in a couple of weeks. What address do I put in my account for that site when I register? The CBR one? I saw it in one of the info posts, Cayman Way etc.

Do I need to make the delivery to the attention of anyone or will they know when it comes from GG with my name that it's for me? (Sorry if that's a dumb q... Running on little sleep here today!)

Any other details I need to know about ordering from garden grocer?

The address for the CBR is Cayman Way. On the Garden Grocer website, it will let you choose the Disney resorts by name. Just click on CBR and they'll take it from there. I believe that I am remembering correctly that you can choose an approximate time of your arrival at the resort. I've ordered from them many times and have received a phone call confirming the order and another letting me know that they are on their way to make the delivery. If you are not at the resort, they will leave your items with Bell Services and any items that need refrigeration will be put in a refrigerator until you call for or pick up the items.

Just faxed in our request for building #46 (or #44 -45 if full)...hittign the road on Friday...arriving on Sunday...and almost completely packed!

The address for the CBR is Cayman Way. On the Garden Grocer website, it will let you choose the Disney resorts by name. Just click on CBR and they'll take it from there. I believe that I am remembering correctly that you can choose an approximate time of your arrival at the resort. I've ordered from them many times and have received a phone call confirming the order and another letting me know that they are on their way to make the delivery. If you are not at the resort, they will leave your items with Bell Services and any items that need refrigeration will be put in a refrigerator until you call for or pick up the items.

Thank you!! :).

So I noticed on another planning site that the rooms are all being upgraded to have Queen beds (aside from the Pirate and King bed rooms). Has anybody been keeping track of the buildings that have been finished already?

So I noticed on another planning site that the rooms are all being upgraded to have Queen beds (aside from the Pirate and King bed rooms). Has anybody been keeping track of the buildings that have been finished already?

From what I remember reading Aruba, Jamaica, Barbados were complete and Martinique was in progress. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi Everyone - I'm sure it has been posted but I can't find it anywhere...what is the fax # to send in room request? Thank you so very much!

SIX days!!!! I am SO not getting any work done. Does anyone know if Martinique has been completed for refurb yet? I am sending our request in tonight and that info could be useful. We are in a regular room (free DP not available with preferred), but would like to stay close to OPR with water view, corner room and near transportation. (In other words, we want preferred with free dining?). What would recommendations be? Fax is going tonight and I will follow up call on Sunday.

Thanks, my CBR new friends! Dec 17-23.

I keep the first page updated with the most recent info received from returning guests. Jamaica, Aruba and Barbados are complete. They are now working on the non-preferred Martinique rooms.

Look at the first post in this thread.

The beach bum roll call has been upated as of this a.m. As always, if I somehow missed your post, please let me know so that I can add you to the list.

For those of you who are going soon, would you please report back on the refurb. The last thing that was posted was that they had started on Martinique. I'd like to be able to update the first post with a building or building numbers. Thanks!

We check in tomorrow. I will let you know what I see.

If anyone has an specific questions or needs pictures of something, let me know.

We check in tomorrow. I will let you know what I see.

If anyone has an specific questions or needs pictures of something, let me know.

Thank you! Would you also check to see if the change machines are still in the laundry rooms? I know that other resorts have changed over to the credit/debit cards but no word on whether or not the ones at the CBR have been changed. Thanks again! Have a great trip!

Thank you! Would you also check to see if the change machines are still in the laundry rooms? I know that other resorts have changed over to the credit/debit cards but no word on whether or not the ones at the CBR have been changed. Thanks again! Have a great trip!

Absolutely! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter