Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having trouble adding a ticker. :(
Dansdad recommended this for me, a computer illiterate moron and I got it working: click on the link and it is rather easy...

Go here:

http://www.distickers.com/ticker/main.php

On the left hand side select vacation countdown.
Go through the steps to select what your ticker will look like.
On the final page you will click on create ticker.
You will see what our ticker will look like. If you're happy with it, copy the text that's in the second box labeled as PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode
Come back to the DIS, hover your mouse over your screen name in the upper right corner and select Signature
In your Signature, paste the text you copied from the website

Since the rooms have been renovated, has anything else changed as far a the complimentary toiletries? I became hooked on H2O Plus products ( http://www.h2oplus.com/home.do ) since I first saw and used them at a Disney Resort. I remember @dansdad that I sent you a photo of the ones I received in May of 2014. Does anyone know if they are still the same? We got shampoos, conditioners and the soap. I believe it was the Blushing Orange scent. Just wondering so I know before I go! :D Thanks!

OK I know I'm not the best with this. I created the ticker, copied it, but I can't find where to paste it.
Scroll over you name on top of this page. A pop down will show. Click on your signature tab, then copy and paste the url from "psuedoHTML, UBB code. Then paste that to your signature.

Since the rooms have been renovated, has anything else changed as far a the complimentary toiletries? I became hooked on H2O Plus products ( http://www.h2oplus.com/home.do ) since I first saw and used them at a Disney Resort. I remember @dansdad that I sent you a photo of the ones I received in May of 2014. Does anyone know if they are still the same? We got shampoos, conditioners and the soap. I believe it was the Blushing Orange scent. Just wondering so I know before I go! :D Thanks!
I have 4 bars of the Blushing Orange Scent facial soap from last September. I asked room service for a couple extra and they were willing to oblige. Yes, guys like to have clean faces as well. :love1::mickeyjum

When the box drops down, I don't see signature. Is it under another heading?
Do you see the Home Forums Media bar. You will see your moniker. Scroll over your name and you will see a drop down box that says:

• Show online status
Click on signature, and use the link from above, and paste your ticker in your signature.

Couple of questions...

Do the have sugar and creamer packets with the coffee? Sugar is easy enough to bring, but creamer is a little bulkier. Not really a big deal if I need to since I have to bring baby food anyway. Just trying to get my list together sooner rather than later.

Does anyone know if they have plain yogurt in the little shop? I'd like it for the baby. If not, I may experiment with freezing some beforehand.

The baby is a sensitive sleeper. We've added a sound machine to his room that we'll be bringing with us. I'll also be getting him used to the pnp (possibly in our room) before the trip. Hopefully that does the trick, but if not, can anyone tell me if the pnp will fit in the "closet"? I think the sound machine with the sliding doors would suffice, and we could manage without the bathroom once he goes to bed.

I had no idea they added these. This is awesome!
They have the little tubs of complimentary real creamer in the food court..much nicer tasting than the powder ones in the room. If your passing just grab a handfull for your room, they dont need to be refrigerated :)

I apparently don't have all of those options. I jump from personal details to contact details. Thank you for the time you spent with me. I do appreciate it.

They have the little tubs of complimentary real creamer in the food court..much nicer tasting than the powder ones in the room. If your passing just grab a handfull for your room, they dont need to be refrigerated :)
OR if you want to splurge, you can pick up a bottle of the flavoured creamer in the gift shop. I think hubby used french vanilla for the 2 weeks!

I apparently don't have all of those options. I jump from personal details to contact details. Thank you for the time you spent with me. I do appreciate it.
You need to have 10 posts on Disboards and then the options will become available to you. Don't worry, I was confused too. :)

So the fridges do not have freezer compartments, correct? Can we change the fridge temperature to a more freezer like temperature? We would like to bring a few things into the park for snacks and we'd like to have a freezer pack to keep things cold in our soft-sided cooler backpack.

So the fridges do not have freezer compartments, correct? Can we change the fridge temperature to a more freezer like temperature? We would like to bring a few things into the park for snacks and we'd like to have a freezer pack to keep things cold in our soft-sided cooler backpack.

In my experience, there was always a "sweet spot" in the fridge that would get bottles of water (or whatever) ice cold. And I mean, a frozen bottle of ice drink. :lmao: I am so hoping this is still the case. I want to say it was in one of the top corners of the fridge? We'd put water there and the next morning, we'd take our brick of ice with us in our bag for cold water for hours. There is no "true" freezer section in the fridge though. Just "sweet spots."

Add us to the roll call, please! Our first time at CBR, Sept 26-Oct 2: me, DH, DS7, and DD4.

Our school district added a Fall break starting next school year, so we are taking advantage! Coincidentally, DH's birthday is Sept 28. I wish we would have planned a little sooner so we could have used a bounce-back offer while we were there in November! Oh well :cool1:

There's also that new coffee-mate to go. It 's concentrated and can fit in a purse. Doesn't need to be in fridge

There's also that new coffee-mate to go. It 's concentrated and can fit in a purse. Doesn't need to be in fridge

I just saw this the other day. I normally bring a box of those little creamer containers, but the bottle will make it so much easier -- no little tops to peel back!

My 9 year ols son and I will be arriving next Saturday. Please add us to the roll call for April 4 - 10. Hoping for warm weather. Would love to meet up with my fellow DISers for fun at the pool.

Thanks everyone! We got our room on military discount and I've been reading so many bad reviews... but now I'm also reading all of the good reviews and they make me feel much better. :)

Are the murphy beds comfortable? Has anyone here slept on them yet?

My 12 year old niece slept on the Murphy bed. She said is was a little bit hard but not horrible.

Please add us to the roll call. May 3-9 (me, DH, DS9, DS7)
We are so excited. This is our 3rd Disney trip, but our 1st at CBR! After looking at all the pictures in this thread- I cannot wait to be there!!
Looking for recommendations for room request. I have autoimmune arthritis and can tire a little easier. Would rather spend my energy in the parks rather than lots of back and forth at the resort. Which buildings do you think will help me out (food court, bus stops, pool)?
Thanks fellow disers!
~amy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter