• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's California Adventure - food?

I took my sister for lunch for her birthday at Wine Country Trattoria and had a lovely experience. Food was good, service was very good and the sangria was amazing! Also, as a vegetarian i really liked the tater tot casserole at Flo's. Fun atmospehere especially at Sha-boom!

I took my sister for lunch for her birthday at Wine Country Trattoria and had a lovely experience. Food was good, service was very good and the sangria was amazing! Also, as a vegetarian i really liked the tater tot casserole at Flo's. Fun atmospehere especially at Sha-boom!

We had few prosecco drinks there and few appetizers. Very enjoyable!

Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta has some really good spaghetti and meatballs. Lucky Fortune cookery has good chicken teriyaki. And Pacific wharf has good bread bowels if you like the soup they are serving at the time. DCA has lots of good food options. Smoke Jumpers has some awesome onion rings. But the last time I was there the burger was kind of cold. But usually the burgers there are pretty good.

Great thread! Thanks for all this excellent info on food. Making my first visit in a VERY LONG time. Need all the info I can get!

One more vote for Paradise Garden Grill. We ate there for the first time last week and really enjoyed it.

I also like Carthay Circle for TS. A bit pricey, but the food has always been great for us.

Another vote for Wine Country Trattoria. Service and food have been excellent both times we have eaten there, and we'll probably do so again in future visits to DCA and DL.

Snack: Hot Link Corndog (2nd choice is the chile verde cone)
QS: Paradise Garden Grill
TS: Carthay Circle by a mile

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter