• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Goodness, they were working on the building areas around the Green during our May trip. All cosmetic type stuff, nothing too extensive. Hard to believe it's still being done. It doesn't disturb me or anything just remarking that it seems to be going slow. The redid entire rooms inside over a similar length of time

@mrsap lots of informative pictures..still more work than I thought there'd be...but it's for our "future enjoyment" 😉 as Disney likes to say...lol..
Really appreciate you taking the time while you are on vacation to share the pictures and info too..👍 you're awesome!!
Aww thanks girl!! I’m always happy to help fellow Diser’s!! I know I appreciate it when others do the same. 🥰

Aww thanks girl!! I’m always happy to help fellow Diser’s!! I know I appreciate it when others do the same. 🥰

Thanks for the pictures. We are staying here on our next vacation. How do you feel about the quick service? I know it’s not traditional. We are quick serve people especially for breakfast. Thank you!

Thanks for the pictures. We are staying here on our next vacation. How do you feel about the quick service? I know it’s not traditional. We are quick serve people especially for breakfast. Thank you!
TBH when we want a quick breakfast while staying here, we go over to BC! In all the years we have stayed here, I’ve never had breakfast at BW. I loved the Italian hero’s they used to serve at The Bakery, but haven’t had anything here so far this trip.

TBH when we want a quick breakfast while staying here, we go over to BC! In all the years we have stayed here, I’ve never had breakfast at BW. I loved the Italian hero’s they used to serve at The Bakery, but haven’t had anything here so far this trip.

Where do you eat breakfast at BC? I’ve never actually been to this area in Disney before, if I was it was many years ago. Thanks again!

What was going on in
ESPN that they needed to basically gut the whole building?
Well since the ESPN Zone club closed down a change in the facade may fit better for the Cake Shop. Is it even clear if the Cake shop is taking up the entire footprint that the ESPN Zone covered?

I never felt that the fake facade and roof fit into the BoardWalk theme.

Dave

Awww, thanks! I am scheduled to land at MCO at 9:15 next Friday. Hoping I arrive at BWI quickly enough to get over there and buy a couple items before settling in for the night
Friday nights can be very busy at MCO with lots of delayed flights due to Air Traffic issues. What transportation are you planning on using?

Dave

Friday nights can be very busy at MCO with lots of delayed flights due to Air Traffic issues. What transportation are you planning on using?

Dave
Nikes!

But yeah, flown in more times on Friday evening than I can remember. So I'm aware that delays are always possible, especially on the start of a busier than usual weekend. But I'm just going to rideshare or cab it when I get off the plane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter